Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by boundBinder »

Not really a story, but I didn't know where else to post this. I am searching for an image. A long time ago, I ran across a picture of a young woman quite well-tied to a post. Tightly-cinched bands of ropes were spaced evenly from her ankles to her throat. She was dressed in what looked to be red, leather pants, and red top. She wasn't gagged, but she was blindfolded. She also seemed to be enjoying her predicament, based on her smile. Does this image sound familiar to anyone, and do you have a copy of it?

lucast
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lucast »

Hi everyone. I am looking for some stories with the content mainly include “ bondage daughter punishment...” i have found 1 named “Amy’s Bondage Fetish”, it was awesome. So any suggestion? Many thanks you all

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Hi, Im looking for a story that was either Gromets Plaza or Utopis Stories, about a vanilla couple who book into a hotel not realising it is a fetish hotel.

So the husband gets the wife to play along and she acts as his sub, even going to the restaurant in bondage.

Then a mistress spots them and they agree to play with her, eventually he gives his wife to her to train for two week and she ends up being modified, wrapped in latex and put in a sensory deprivation tank, coming out as a slave to them both.

Any ideas?? It ends with the remote control to her ear mics being smashed under the mistresses foot.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

alexthemaster123
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by alexthemaster123 »

Hello all looking for a story where a man sneaks into a woman’s house and places a chastity belt on her while she’s asleep/knocked out, she then has to go college with it on any ideas ?

stasys2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stasys2 »

Looking for a story, I thought the main character might have been Strand Ankler, but I could be wrong. The premise is the main character has a pillory he built, never used, and sold to another man. This man invited him to use it, so he went to his house and was imprisoned for the entire weekend, later to find out he was filmed. Anyone know the story...I read it years ago and looked all over but can't find it.

DemonOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DemonOne »

I am looking for a story I read back sometime in 2015. It was about a girl that got a job as a secretary, then got blackmailed into working there. I remember that her office was replaced with a dildo chair and that it was connected to a scoreboard that recorded her orgasms so that everyone would know how many times and when she orgasmed. She had to modify her tennis skirt to meet the new clothing regulations and had to wear plugs that hung down below her skirt showing everyone in the office that she was plugged.

Does this ring any bells? I'd love to read this again.

pax
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pax »

lockedup4eva wrote:Hi, Im looking for a story that was either Gromets Plaza or Utopis Stories, about a vanilla couple who book into a hotel not realising it is a fetish hotel.

So the husband gets the wife to play along and she acts as his sub, even going to the restaurant in bondage.

Then a mistress spots them and they agree to play with her, eventually he gives his wife to her to train for two week and she ends up being modified, wrapped in latex and put in a sensory deprivation tank, coming out as a slave to them both.

Any ideas?? It ends with the remote control to her ear mics being smashed under the mistresses foot.
The Resort by Thndrshark
His site has been gone for a while. Wayback machine will get you there though.
http://web.archive.org/web/201007220316 ... rt-1-7.htm

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

pax wrote:
lockedup4eva wrote:Hi, Im looking for a story that was either Gromets Plaza or Utopis Stories, about a vanilla couple who book into a hotel not realising it is a fetish hotel.

The Resort by Thndrshark
His site has been gone for a while. Wayback machine will get you there though.
http://web.archive.org/web/201007220316 ... rt-1-7.htm
THATS IT!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

WShadow
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by WShadow »

I am looking for a story, where guy goes into professional Dominatrix in some club, but by mistake he gets mistaken by different client and is used in a way he didnt want, in the end they found out and apologize. I think it was on bdsmlibrary site. Any ideas?

Deepacked
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Deepacked »

Howdy. This one is a bit of a challenge.

It goes back to early 2000s. Catholic Schoolgirls in a school run by nuns where everyone is afraid of Mother Superior.

One part of the story involves a girl tied up with Mother Superior and another nun punishing her for sexual activity. But the nun goes too far and accidentally brings the girl off. The nuns don't want the girl to enjoy herself.

Another part of the story, in a classroom a female student is wrongly accused of stealing the storeroom key. Mother superior has her held down while she performs a cavity search in front of the whole class while looking for the key. Once a Thief sort of thing...

Ive looked through speculumpages and other sites from that era but no luck in my scouring.

If it rings any bells, much appreciated.

Cheers

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

stasys2 wrote:Looking for a story, I thought the main character might have been Strand Ankler, but I could be wrong. The premise is the main character has a pillory he built, never used, and sold to another man. This man invited him to use it, so he went to his house and was imprisoned for the entire weekend, later to find out he was filmed. Anyone know the story...I read it years ago and looked all over but can't find it.
Im not certain, but I think I read that story, but it was by Techster not Strand Ankler. And if Im remembering any if this rightly, then it wouldve been on Gromets Plaza or Utopia Stories as they have always been my go-to sites.

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

This one is driving me mad, as I cant find it. The premise of the story is two friends, a man and a woman (he wants her, shes frustrated she cant find a man who will dominate her how she wants). I think she may have been Sarah, he may have been Steve, cant be sure.

Anyway it starts off with her saying she wont compromise any more after her latest breakup. He sees his chance and offers her two week in his hands as a slave. He makes her think that she has infact been his captive for much longer than this, even arranging a machine to simulate forced blowjobs and fake cum.

She is eventually released after what is in fact the agreed two weeks, and becomes his slave.

Any help appreciated!

DemonOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DemonOne »

I am looking for a story I read back sometime in 2015. It was about a girl that got a job as a secretary, then got blackmailed into working there. I remember that her office was replaced with a dildo chair and that it was connected to a scoreboard that recorded her orgasms so that everyone would know how many times and when she orgasmed. She had to modify her tennis skirt to meet the new clothing regulations and had to wear plugs that hung down below her skirt showing everyone in the office that she was plugged.

Does this ring any bells? I'd love to read this again.
Posting again hoping to get a bite.

pax
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pax »

lockedup4eva wrote:This one is driving me mad, as I cant find it. The premise of the story is two friends, a man and a woman (he wants her, shes frustrated she cant find a man who will dominate her how she wants). I think she may have been Sarah, he may have been Steve, cant be sure.

Anyway it starts off with her saying she wont compromise any more after her latest breakup. He sees his chance and offers her two week in his hands as a slave. He makes her think that she has infact been his captive for much longer than this, even arranging a machine to simulate forced blowjobs and fake cum.

She is eventually released after what is in fact the agreed two weeks, and becomes his slave.

Any help appreciated!
Sorry, haven't been on for a while.
This is also Thndrshark - The Real Thing
http://web.archive.org/web/201007140312 ... lThing.htm

Maybe just bookmark this or something. :D
http://web.archive.org/web/201007220821 ... S/stories/

DiaperDesires
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DiaperDesires »

Looking for a story I read probably about 5 years ago now maybe less, maybe more.

There is a girl, whos parents go out of town for the weekend or a week and she decides to engage in some self bondage play, so she binds herself to the banister at the top of the stairs in her parents house, and the key to her release will be available to her after a set time. So she is in bondage with a gag I believe, and then a burglar breaks into the parents house.

She is then at the mercy of the burglar who if I remember correctly doesn't do anything sexual to her though I may have forgotten. But he does put her key on a chain around her neck forcing her to be caught by her parents when they come home.

Jcso123
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jcso123 »

The story I'm looking for was somewhat on the extreme side. It featured a cruel woman (I think she was asian) who kept a man as her prisoner for revenge, gagged, vocal chords removed and tortured by electricity. which she shows off to a visitor.

theighn
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by theighn »

Looking for a story about a woman who receives a package at home containing vibrating panties, with no note or return address. She tries them on out of curiosity, and then a rival from work shows up at her door and triggers them. He takes advantage of the effect of her to tie her up, torment her and then kidnap her. He keeps her in a cage and used the vibrating panties to "train" her, and records it for blackmail, continuing to abuse and humiliate her at work. May have been an ebook instead of a story post? I can't remember the title, and my keyword searches are too generic.

Uniaa
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Uniaa »

Hello!
I am looking for two stories:
The first of them consisted in my opinion of two parts. The story was about an elf who met a merchant of magical binding items and he used those items on her (in agreement).
Then she went to her home (if I remember correctly, her own sister tied her there), and that merchant sent her magical things so that she would return to him being tied by them (this part I remember badly).

The second story took place in the future. According to my recollections: the scientist had a beloved and she disappeared in a time machine, then a tight rubber (or latex, etc.) cocoon appeared in this time machine. The girl squirmed in it. The scientist thought it was his beloved. He, together with other people, tried to remove her cocoon. Then it turned out that the captive of the cocoon was not his beloved, but one of the employees of the laboratory, present not only in the cocoon, but also outside it (they seemed to have seen some kind of tattoo, they identified a person by it).

Bmoviecollector
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bmoviecollector »

The story I am looking for was about a (young saleswoman or insurance agent), do not remember exactly, that goes to a large house and/or castle for an appointment. She meets with an eccentric man, possibly a doctor. She is drugged and taken to a basement and or dungeon. The eccentric man has a quirky assistant. The young woman is put through several bondage experiences and is very frightened. The story is almost light hearted and somewhat humorous. The woman is let go and, if I remember correctly, does not remember the experience. Any ideas are most appreciated. Thank you in advance.

blackfive
Chair Bound

Re: RE: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by blackfive »

blackfive wrote:
blackfive wrote:
A man visits mistress gets tied up and cross-dressed. Lady has two large walk in closets, he gets released from the bed but is them moved and re-tied up standing in the larger closet which has a two-way mirror to her bed room. Mistress opens door to another customer.
After posting the above months ago I gave up looking but have now come across it again at =
http://stories.askjolene.com/8878/Ficti ... 2011-11-27 15:19:25
Llink to that story 8878 is failing again.
Found again at http://www.storysite.org/story/captiveaudience~01.html although the appearance of the Crystal site can be sporadic! [Author's name is - Anyport ]

Hopefully this wayback link will work when the other is down. https://web.archive.org/web/20180125171 ... ce~01.html