Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
DemonOne
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by DemonOne »

I am looking for a story I read back sometime in 2015. It was about a girl that got a job as a secretary, then got blackmailed into working there. I remember that her office was replaced with a dildo chair and that it was connected to a scoreboard that recorded her orgasms so that everyone would know how many times and when she orgasmed. She had to modify her tennis skirt to meet the new clothing regulations and had to wear plugs that hung down below her skirt showing everyone in the office that she was plugged.

Does this ring any bells? I'd love to read this again.

Posting this again. Please anyone?

alsosprachzar
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by alsosprachzar »

DemonOne wrote:I am looking for a story I read back sometime in 2015. It was about a girl that got a job as a secretary, then got blackmailed into working there. I remember that her office was replaced with a dildo chair and that it was connected to a scoreboard that recorded her orgasms so that everyone would know how many times and when she orgasmed. She had to modify her tennis skirt to meet the new clothing regulations and had to wear plugs that hung down below her skirt showing everyone in the office that she was plugged.

Sybian training?

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/sybian-training

Karakdrum
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Karakdrum »

Hi Guys/girls. I am searching for a story where a girl want a girlfriend to dominante her, but she wants to feel as if iT is against her Will. She then gets dominated by her friend And she let her crawl on her knees to her boyfriends Dick. The dom makes pictures And ”forces” the sub to obey her And her boyfriend

anybody for an idea?

DiaperDesires
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DiaperDesires »

Looking for a story I read probably about 5 years ago now maybe less, maybe more.

There is a girl, whos parents go out of town for the weekend or a week and she decides to engage in some self bondage play, so she binds herself to the banister at the top of the stairs in her parents house, and the key to her release will be available to her after a set time. So she is in bondage with a gag I believe, and then a burglar breaks into the parents house.

She is then at the mercy of the burglar who if I remember correctly doesn't do anything sexual to her though I may have forgotten. But he does put her key on a chain around her neck forcing her to be caught by her parents when they come home.

DemonOne
Unfettered Newbie

alsosprachzar wrote:
DemonOne wrote:I am looking for a story I read back sometime in 2015. It was about a girl that got a job as a secretary, then got blackmailed into working there. I remember that her office was replaced with a dildo chair and that it was connected to a scoreboard that recorded her orgasms so that everyone would know how many times and when she orgasmed. She had to modify her tennis skirt to meet the new clothing regulations and had to wear plugs that hung down below her skirt showing everyone in the office that she was plugged.

Sybian training?

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/sybian-training
Unfortunately, this is not the story. Thank you though.

Muraz
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Muraz »

Hey all, been trying to remember where I found this story and it’s driving me crazy!

So the premise was that a girlfriend/boyfriend (or maybe it was wife/husband) end up exploring what they thought was an abandoned academy/school/university but it ends up being run by a headmistress and like 10-20 students who end up capturing the wife/girlfriend but the guy ends up hiding behind a curtain maybe in a gymnasium or something overnight & watching the headmistress put his SO into bondage, then he eventually gets captured too. It was a longer story I think with multiple parts.

It was either on deviantart or utopiastories or grometsplaza and I’ve been searching forever now and can’t refind it!

pax
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pax »

Muraz wrote:Hey all, been trying to remember where I found this story and it’s driving me crazy!

So the premise was that a girlfriend/boyfriend (or maybe it was wife/husband) end up exploring what they thought was an abandoned academy/school/university but it ends up being run by a headmistress and like 10-20 students who end up capturing the wife/girlfriend but the guy ends up hiding behind a curtain maybe in a gymnasium or something overnight & watching the headmistress put his SO into bondage, then he eventually gets captured too. It was a longer story I think with multiple parts.

It was either on deviantart or utopiastories or grometsplaza and I’ve been searching forever now and can’t refind it!
I think you're looking for Finishing School. 16 parts, hides behind a curtain after they grab his GF etc.
Great Story! I really enjoyed it when I read it years ago.

https://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/ ... hool1.html

pax
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pax »

Ok y'all, I'm finally the one looking for a story. I read this probably 6 months ago, and can't find it for the life of me.

A slave and her mistress end up on a fetish cruise (you'd think that this would be easy to search for), lots of things happen but what sticks out to me is that she ends up getting volunteered as a subject for a guy selling a coating for latex. I think they call it diamond-coating (again, should be easy to search for), her mistress is drunk and ends up requesting that they keep putting layers on and she gets stuck in the catsuit she's wearing. She ends up falling overboard and washing up on an island and runs into a wealthy guy, but he can't get her out because of the coating. She finally reunites with her mistress on this guys island, and they end up putting the mistress in the same setup as punishment.

Something along those lines... ring a bell to anyone?

Not sure where I read it, my normal go-to's are Gromets, Utopia, and MonsterP63's site, but could have been BDSM Library, ASSTR or even Deviantart.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

sull88
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sull88 »

Definitely a Monster p story. I believe it's Fetish Cruise or something similar.

pax
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pax »

sull88 wrote:Definitely a Monster p story. I believe it's Fetish Cruise or something similar.
Thanks for the reply!
He has one called "Fetish Cruise", but its not the quite the one I'm looking for. Sadly I've seen that story ripped off by others that have just changed the names from Karen, Linda, and Phil. :(
I believe the one I'm looking for is a longer story, multiple parts, I think...
Maybe it just has a different name, I'll have to go through his stories and see if I can find it, it does seem to be in his style.

While I'm at it, Don Davidson (aka Don4u2Call) has a story called "A Room for the Winter" that has multiple parts. I believe its even on Gromets site(3 parts there), but I read even more parts a couple years ago and can't find them for the life of me. The main character ends up getting sold to a couple (Doctor and his wife) by the nurse and they put him in a room that starts training him automatically.
If anyone has an idea of where to find those extra parts, that would be fantastic! I found it on some random website long ago, I don't even think it was a fetish fiction site.

Thanks all!

Peter25
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Peter25 »

Hello there,
I'm looking for two Storys for ages, hope that somebody knows by chance.

The First Story I believe is about a poor female Student and a job offer to help with Research.
She's getting some sort of arm guard which collects data and having a Server or something installed at her Place.
Later she's moving to the facility to stay their full time for more advanced testing.
As Time moves on she is loosing more and more of her humanity and becomes more of an android/robot.
There is a special type of Machine involved that she "enters" that is changing her from human to android/robot.
She has to sleep in a special place and need to be plugged in recharging her energy.
In the end, she somehow escapes from the place keeping her conciseness and having "ability's" like changing skin color.

The Second Story has to do with a Girl in a Store getting the opportunity to test new bondage gear.
It is some sort of Latex/Rubber shorts she puts on that get hot and fuse with her skin, so she can't get them off again.
I believe she then has to carry out orders/commands or otherwise she would get punished for failing to comply.
She goes back to the Store to get help and finds out that her outfit will only come off after a certain time and that she can shorten that time by putting more items on her body like nipple covers that would also fuse to her body.

pax
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pax »

Peter25 wrote:Hello there,
I'm looking for two Storys for ages, hope that somebody knows by chance.

The First Story I believe is about a poor female Student and a job offer to help with Research.
She's getting some sort of arm guard which collects data and having a Server or something installed at her Place.
Later she's moving to the facility to stay their full time for more advanced testing.
As Time moves on she is loosing more and more of her humanity and becomes more of an android/robot.
There is a special type of Machine involved that she "enters" that is changing her from human to android/robot.
She has to sleep in a special place and need to be plugged in recharging her energy.
In the end, she somehow escapes from the place keeping her conciseness and having "ability's" like changing skin color.

The Second Story has to do with a Girl in a Store getting the opportunity to test new bondage gear.
It is some sort of Latex/Rubber shorts she puts on that get hot and fuse with her skin, so she can't get them off again.
I believe she then has to carry out orders/commands or otherwise she would get punished for failing to comply.
She goes back to the Store to get help and finds out that her outfit will only come off after a certain time and that she can shorten that time by putting more items on her body like nipple covers that would also fuse to her body.
The first one sounds vaguely familiar... I'd have to look around a bit. Have you checked out the Machine or Maid-bot section of Gromets? I'd guess its in there somewhere.

The second one sounds like "Rita: A Different Kind of Pleasure"
Here's the link: https://www.utopiastories.com/code/show ... ecid/57054

WShadow
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by WShadow »

Hello here,

i am looking for a story about girl buying some kind of bondage frame with ability to be controlled online by other people. It came with chastity and VR helmet.

She became too excited and skips all safeties when going first in and is captured by some guy who takes control over her completely. I remember one moment he made her watch endless cocks on her VR screen and other stuff.

She eventually manages to contact company service to help her get rid of his control.

I think there was also moment where her friend found her strapped to the frame and decided to prank her which backfired horribly.

I am pretty sure it was either on gromet or utopia sites.

Thank you for any ideas.

SChrisM
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SChrisM »

HI there,

I am looking for all kind of stories, where machines are in charge.
Most likely the sub should be a female, but I also looking forward for stories where the sub is a male.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions ;)

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Hi all,

Im looking for a story where a man has his wife lock him up in a cell in their basement, and requests "no limits" and he has to try and escape.

Then week by week she keeps adding more bondage etc that means he has no chance.

Eventually she reveals he is there permanently and she has started to erase his life "upstairs".

Any ideas???
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

maggiebound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by maggiebound »

Hi

I really like stories written in the second person point of view. Does anyone have any good recommendations for bondage fiction written in this style please?

Thank you! :)

JustMe68102
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by JustMe68102 »

I enjoyed Jack Peacock's "Your Master Requires Your..." stories (Allegiance, Attendance & Presence). I recall reading another story years ago of a young lady who is persuaded to agree to attend a training school that seems to be the same setting as those in Jack Peacock's stories, but I can't find it again.
In the story she is arrested and taken to an underground facility in the desert just as in the "Your Master..." stories.
Any help in finding the story would be greatly appreciated.

JustMe68102
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by JustMe68102 »

After searching for hours, then asking for help here, I stumbled across the story I was looking for practically under my nose.
https://writingsofleviticus.grometsplaz ... ion01.html
https://writingsofleviticus.grometsplaz ... ion02.html

jakbird
Unfettered Newbie

Your Master Requires series et al

Unread post by jakbird »

The Gromet site is currently posting all of my stories, new and old, on the main page. This includes everything from both the old Leviticus and BDSMLibrary sites. Old stories have been cleaned up a bit to improve legibility. Nice to see someone remembers them!

Someone else used the same setting (all stories public domain, anyone is free to use them) for one story on the Leviticus site, but I don't recall the title or author.
Jack Peacock

DemonOne
Unfettered Newbie

Just a repost:

Hi, I'm looking for a few stories that follow a certain theme that I like, It can be in different stories not just compiled in one big story.

Stuff I Like:

Fornophilia I think I spelled that correctly, when women are converted to furniture, Like in Ding Dong

Body Modification - I.E The vacuum in my life on gromets

Non-consensual slavery and bondage

Forced Training - Stories where the slave is forced to do something or get punished, I.E From a story, Don't drop the dildo from your pussy or get punishment.

Vaginal Training - I guess it falls under the forced training category. I think its called Kegal exercises but being forced to do so.

Predicament Bondage - Broken in bondage on literotica is an example I can come up with.

I really like forced training and heavy body modification.

Please and thank you :)