Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
gaggedutopia
Site Admin

RE: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

We have had a lot of new threads pop up recently with people looking for stories, so to clean things up a bit, this sticky thread has been created.  Please post all new "looking for story" request here.  Thanks.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

Thanks GU, this will make it a lot easier for all It think. Anyhow, I'm looking for a bondage story I read here a long time ago. I think it's about someone who is bound in such a way that all the escape keys are tied or taped to different parts of her body. I think it's called the chinese puzzle. Another story I'm looking for is about a woman who would like the ultimate in gags. It starts off as a normal gag, but builds up into a severe multi gag.I'm afraid I don't know the title. I would appreciate any assistance. tiedash....

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

Here's the first one:Chinese Puzzle Cannot recall the multi gag story.

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

Thanks for that Gromet, i appreciate your swift reply....   I've found the second story i was looking for http://www.grometsplaza.net/boundstorie ... slave.html Sheesh, i've just noticed, it's my 200th post.... i don't wanna be strappadoed!!  tiedash....tiedash2006-07-22 07:14:21

rubbergaijin
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rubbergaijin »

I accedentally posted this in the main section as well. Gomen! Sorry!I was hopeing someone here might be able to help me find an old story I used to love. Itused to be on a website called 'The Liquedsmooth Latex Library'.Unfortunatly it shut down long ago and I have had no luck finding thestory anywhere else (or remembering the title).Story plot:Agirl who is interested in latex but not very confident decides to wearher latex panites to work one day. One of her female coworkersrecognizes the noise the latex makes when it squeeks and invites her toher house. Her house is a latex lovers dream and the no confidence girldecides to live there permanantly as a maid.....Does anyone know this story.Thanks in advance,RubberGaijin

phoebe
Forever Mummified

Unread post by phoebe »

I too have a lost story request.I'm looking for a story I read a few years ago. The basic plot is about a slave or harem girl who is her masters favorite. He actually is in love with her. They travel the desert to some kind of temple where he wishes for the slave girl to wear a magical and permanent collar that will do something I can't remember...Anyway,before she wears the collar she must profess her love for him and continue to do so as she is tied between two pillars and whipped.thanks,phoebe

LuciferInLatex
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LuciferInLatex »

the thing with the web is, that is has long memory and people keep copies....  liquid smooth's http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/4 ... ries1.html  cheersLuciferLuciferInLatex2006-08-05 11:22:31

phoebe
Forever Mummified

Unread post by phoebe »

[quote="LuciferInLatex"]the thing with the web is, that is has long memory and people keep copies....  liquid smooth's http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/4 ... ries1.html cheersLucifer[/quote]Hmm, were you perhaps giving reference to RubberGaijin's request? I looked at quite a few stories and couldn't find the one I seek.Well, in all my searching there I did find an interesting one for later - "Magic Shoes" and for just that alone I thank you.phoebephoebe2006-08-05 13:12:04

belts
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by belts »

Hi all.It's not often I post but I too have lost a story. This story deals with a male kept in a cage in the basement. The story involves the mistress to make the male cum right when he entered the cage, so to make him suffer more. Then on each visit she made, he would be milked again. Anyway, I can't remember where or what site I have seen the story and well, I would like to read it again..Thanks.//

LuciferInLatex
Unfettered Newbie

sorry phoebe, yes my posting was meant as  reply to rubbergaijin. whilst i'm here,  i have been looking for one particular story for a good couple of years now, lost one stash of stories when a hard disk went smokey. The story I seek is about a rather snobby woman who goes into a fetish boutique and does not pay any heed to the assistant when she wants the ulitmate rubber outfit and orders it. i can even remember the name of the suit she ordered "DX-PRE". i've goodgled for it and no luck, perhaps someone here has it in their secret stash? cheersLucifer

Piper
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Piper »

[quote="belts"]Hi all.It's not often I post but I too have lost a story. This story deals with a male kept in a cage in the basement. The story involves the mistress to make the male cum right when heentered the cage, so to make him suffer more. Then on each visit shemade, he would be milked again. Anyway, I can't remember where or whatsite I have seen the story and well, I would like to read it again..Thanks.//[/quote]This the one you're thinking about?  http://www.grometsplaza.net/boundstorie ... _cage.html

Piper
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Piper »

So now it's my turn.  I remember reading a story a couple ofmonths ago.  It involved a dominate woman and a sub male, and I'mpretty sure at the beginning they mentioned the male was a hockeyplayer.  Not much to work on, I know.  But I thought it mightring a bell with someone.

newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by newplay »

I also remember reading that story. not sure where. I think utopia stories

belts
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by belts »

[quote="Piper"]So now it's my turn.  I remember reading a story a couple of months ago.  It involved a dominate woman and a sub male, and I'm pretty sure at the beginning they mentioned the male was a hockey player.  Not much to work on, I know.  But I thought it might ring a bell with someone. [/quote]  Thanks for the help on the story I was asking about. Your story, would it be this link? http://www.grometsplaza.net/boundstorie ... y_box.html  

dirishna
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by dirishna »

LuciferInLatex I believe that the story was caled 'Perfect Fit' by RubberH.  This story was, like Public Solitary, on Peter Pain's website which is now dead.dirishna2006-08-06 01:35:30

Piper
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Piper »

That's the one, belts!  Thanks!

LuciferInLatex
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="gromet"]http://web.archive.org/web/200112180112 ... t_fit.html[/quote]  so all you have to do is wait for the boss to lend a hand ;) cheersLucifer

rubbergaijin
Unfettered Newbie

Thank you so much Lucifer. I haven't found it yet but am almost positive that I read it on liquidsmooths site.Again Arigoto, Danke, Merci and Thank you :)RubberGaijin

rubbergaijin
Unfettered Newbie

Found it :) Its called CHRISTY by: rubee01@ibm.netThanks again! :)