Angel's Chastity Belt Part 2

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
cameron
Unfettered Newbie

Angel's Chastity Belt Part 2

Unread post by cameron »

I submitted part 2 of my story weeks ago... but I still don't see it on the site... :(
It seems like part 1 was pretty well received - which was both a surprise and a relief to me, since it's my first story ever 'published'.
I even sent an e-mail but I haven't received any reply yet and now wondering what to do...

Maybe I could put it up here? :/

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: Angel's Chastity Belt Part 2

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

It would help to know to which site you submitted Part 2 -- utopiastories.com where the first one appeared? (Part 1 there shows as "posted 7/7" -- how long did it take for the first part to appear?) If it was utopiastories.com, I'm guessing any delay (or even a lack of an e-mail reply) is because GaggedUtopia is busy juggling work on that site, this site, his BondageJunkies.com site, his "day job" and real life.

Feel free to post it here, too -- as it says in the "Story Posting 'Rules'" "any stories posted here will be considered for posting on either Gromet's Plaza or GaggedUtopia's Archive." :)

subgrrl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by subgrrl »

Either way, I do look forward to seeing the story continued. I enjoyed the first part. Thanks for your efforts!

subGrrl
<>--+-
Key: A Novel
http://keysong.blogspot.com

cameron
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cameron »

Part 2
Today is Monday. This is evidenced in part by the blaring alarm clock by the side of my bed. My sheets were still damp from my explosive and ultimately frustrating experience the night before. My whole pussy felt numb. Thankfully, the vibrations did eventually stop or slow down enough, allowing me precious hours of sleep before starting the week over.

As sleepy as I was, I woke up quickly. It might've been the sense of dread or the looming potential embarrassment I might face (however unlikely it actually was) that I might be discovered somehow by my classmates. As I pondered these thoughts I ran my fingers idly against the metallic crotch of my chastity belt and tapped it audibly with my fingernails. The click, click, clicking sound was interrupted by my Dad's voice.

"Angel, get out of bed!" my father called out.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I yelled back.

My parents - John and Sarah - were the overprotective type. They couldn't have children naturally, and had adopted me into their home as their daughter. They also often paid for everything I could possibly want and in their own sheltered way they gave me lots of opportunities and life experiences. This most recent development definitely ranked at the top of the list. Between my car, allowance and other periodic indulgences, some might say I was a bit spoiled, but I was certain that my present condition more than made up for it.

I heard my father's footsteps across the hallway as he made it back to my parent's bedroom. I slowly rolled out of bed and began preparing for the day...

As John walked back to their bedroom, he thought about how much he loved and adored the two women in his life. He had married his high school sweetheart, Sarah, when they were in their wild and early 20's. Sarah had introduced John to the concept of sexual chastity after they had become engaged. That was probably why her parents were more than happy to allow the two of them to sleep together, in the same bed, in their quaint home in the countryside, even before John had the ring picked out.
One night after their passionate kissing had escalated into aggressive fondling, she had stopped him to explain.
Initially, John was frustrated and even angry, but all of this melted away as Sarah gave him the best blow job of his entire life. She assured him that chastity was natural to her and a part of her family's legacy. Her sisters all had the same experience she did. One day her husband would receive the key to her chastity and she would be completely and totally devoted to him for life. Even though inwardly he felt conflicted and was unsure about the whole thing, he was obviously so turned on that Sarah didn't hesitate to start round two of servicing his erect cock.
Many years later after Angel had come into their life, Sarah brought up what she felt was a perfectly normal idea of putting her in chastity since she was of legal age. John initially refused to even entertain the idea, but although John controlled Sarah's body outwardly, it was Sarah who held the keys to his heart and soul.

John watched his sexy, loving and often submissive wife bend over to rummage through the sock basket, presenting her round, inviting and completely naked ass in his general direction. John had removed her chastity belt earlier in the midst of their lovemaking as he often did in the mornings. He was again having doubts about their decision and even as he watched Sarah wiggle her hips and turn around to smack one of her ass cheeks, he couldn't help but bring up that Angel didn't seem too happy about the new arrangement in their home.

"Dear, I'm just not sure about this whole thing," he continued.

"Oh honey, I'll take care of everything," Sarah assured him, "I'll help her understand how important this is. John, haven't you always felt secure in our relationship?"

John looked surprised for a moment, "Well, of course."

"You know that I wasn't a virgin when we were married, right?"

John laughed, "Well, you certainly knew what you were doing."

"Right, but you knew that one day I would be yours. Angel may not understand right now, but what we're doing is for her own good. Someday she'll understand and she can enjoy the same security we have. Trust me, baby. Even I get frustrated in my belt sometimes, but you don't seem to mind when I take my frustrations out on your cock."

John couldn't argue with that and as she walked over to him she pulled down the zipper on his pants and began to stroke him through his boxers.

"You still haven't told me where you got that fancy chastity belt from, John." she said as she finally stripped him half naked, "Or exactly how much it cost us."

John grimaced, "And I told you, you don't want to know."

Sarah frowned but continued to service him vigorously...

After getting ready for school as I was making my way out I almost ran into my mother who was sipping at her first of what was sure to be many morning coffees. She was dressed in a blue pantsuit with a white undershirt that kept her C-cup breasts modestly tucked away. Her hair was held back in a tight, "all-business" ponytail and she was hurrying to get out the door.

"Mom, please, don't make me wear this belt to school. Please!" I begged.

"Oh, Ang..." Mom sighed, "Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you about your college plans. Have you decided what you'll be majoring in yet?"

Graduation was rapidly approaching. Some of my friends had already graduated last year. My parents reminded me early and often that they had high expectations for me.

"Mom, please. I'm serious. If anyone found out about this I would just die."

"Oh, dear, why would anyone find out?" She looked at me skeptically over her shoulder as she slung her briefcase over it.

"This is completely unfair."

Mom laughed at me, "Sweetheart, life is not fair, but we are more than fair to you."

"Anyway," Mom continued, "I have to go to work and you need to get your butt to school."

I noticed Mom stop for a moment and check her pockets.

"Oh, damn, John took the sedan today." I heard her mumble. She started rummaging through the contents of her briefcase. She threw it on the couch in the living-room and hurried off down the hallway.

I realized I needed to act fast and capitalize on this opportunity. If the remote was in her briefcase, I could take it with me to school! I kept one eye toward the hallway as I skimmed through her belongings.

"Angel! Have you seen Dad's keys?" she called out across the house.

"Uh, no, Mom, I haven't," I yelled back. I found the remote and tucked it away in the pocket of my denim jeans that accentuated my hips and ass, praying she wouldn't notice.

I hurried away from the scene leaving everything exactly as I found it just as she returned triumphantly from the bedroom.

I had to take the bus to school, which was humiliating to me because I would otherwise be driving my little red sports car if it wasn't in the shop. Every bump and jolt seemed to be magnified and transmitted directly deep inside me through the dildo I could not remove. I sat curled up against one of the windows and pulled the remote out of my pocket as inconspicuously as I could, not that anyone would recognize its purpose, though I certainly didn't want them reading the engraved text on the back of it.

"What's that for?" came a female voice that had me jumping out of my skin.

A girl with long blonde hair who was the same age I was sat next to me.

"N-nothing," I stammered.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Nothing, just .. had a long weekend." I noted that my appearance was more ragged and tired than it usually was in the morning.

SCREECH! I heard the squealing of tires and felt gravity turn sideways as the bus abruptly came to a halt. The sudden force throwing me out of my seat caused my hand to knock against the window, causing me to drop the remote.

All of the blood drained out of my face as I exclaimed under my breath, "Shit!"

The blonde-haired girl next to me reached for it and for some reason though it had been blinking solid red the entire time I held it, in spite of our close proximity it turned green when she picked it up.

I reached to snatch it out of her hand but she dodged my frantic attempt to get the remote back in my possession.

"Woah, woah, what's got you all worked up?" she asked in a playful, teasing way. She flipped it over and started to make out the text on the back, causing me to redouble my efforts.

"Please, give it back." I asked in my most sincere, pleading voice, terrified that my secret might already be found out.

"Aren't you ... Angel? Didn't you have a big party recently?" she asked me, holding the remote just out of my reach. I was trying not to make a scene and thus far had been miraculously lucky. There weren't many passengers on this bus and those that were had been staring at the car that was the cause of the bus driver's frustration.

"Uh, yeah, I guess, but --"

"I'm Melissa."

I started to recognize her vaguely. She was some kind of transfer student or something.

"Ok, nice to meet you, please give me the remote back!"

"Why?" she asked, "You seem really anxious. What's so important about it?"

I saw her fingers press tightly against some of the buttons and my imagination ran wild. Was she pressing them? Would the vibrator come to life and humiliate me before I even had a chance to get to school? Bringing the remote had obviously been a terrible mistake. I could just see it now in my mind - getting called upon by a teacher to stand in front of the class, only for the vibrator to come roaring to life and for me to collapse on the floor in a screaming orgasm ...

"Ouch!" I yelped. The belt had shocked me between my legs causing me to jump up to a standing position. It wasn't actually that painful but it came as a big surprise.

"Please sit down, young lady." I heard the driver announce over the intercom.

Melissa looked at me quizzically, "You're weird."

"Please give it back!" I said through clenched teeth.

"Okay, I will, if you'll hang out with me after school."

"Err -- what? Why?"

"Because I want you to. If this is so important to you, you wont mind spending some time with me."

I was in no mood to negotiate with this irrational person and was pretty much willing to agree to anything to get the remote back. I replied, "Okay, fine, deal, now give it back!"

"No. I'm keeping it to make sure you keep your promise," Melissa said with a big, evil grin.

My situation was terrifying. I was at the mercy of a relative stranger who had no idea of the power over me she now had. At the same time, it was actually a bit exciting.

I spent the remainder of the bus ride - which was mercifully short - getting to know Melissa while simultaneously looking for any opportunity to wrest the object of my desire from her hands. At one point she put it into her purse, which she then kept out of my reach. I was at a significant disadvantage having chosen the window seat, effectively boxed in. In the end I made it inside the school building empty-handed.

Melissa and I had only two classes together. The first had her much closer to the front of the class than I was. My best friend Kathrine also shared this class and sat at the opposite side of the room from Melissa. I enjoyed sitting farther back and watching other students - but now I found myself constantly looking in her direction. Once in awhile she'd steal a glance back at me and give me that same evil smile or a wink. She was probably getting the wrong idea about me, thinking my interest was as much in her as it was the remote. While our teacher was distracted, she dangled the remote teasingly in my direction and blew me a kiss. I rolled my eyes and held my head in my hands.

"Oh!" I gave a muffled cry, feeling another shock between my legs, shooting through my pussy and clit. Melissa had been playing with the remote idly. She gave me a look that I couldn't decypher and then looked away. I sat there praying she wouldn't put it together and somehow figure out my predicament. Even Kathrine turned to look at me with a hint of concern on her face and held up a finger to shush me. I was happy in my assurance that Kat would be very unlikely to discover the cause of my discomfort - she was so naive.

I drew in a quick gasp of air as I felt a very slight intermittent vibration inside my vagina. My senses were on high alert but I already had my hand over my mouth after my second shock. This time Melissa was staring at the remote and seemed oblivious to my reaction. She fumbled with it some more and I felt the vibrations get stronger.

I silently pleaded for Melissa to turn off the remote and gripped my desk with white-knuckled fingers as my legs squeezed together tightly. My body could not help but respond to the forced stimulation and my arousal continued to grow. The teacher began to drone on and on and I did my best to look interested but could think of nothing but the pleasurable feelings between my legs. I felt as though the entire class must've been watching me squirm in my seat. Minutes passed by like hours and I felt a warm, sensual glow spread throughout my body, enhanced by my embarrassment.

Again the vibrations intensified. I could sense my pussy starting to become wet and my nipples were hard against my push-up bra. My clit began to throb and ache for more direct attention in its small, confined space. I could no longer pay any attention to the teacher and tried to hide the rosy color of my cheeks behind my study book.

I was on the verge of excusing myself from the class when the vibrations stopped again. I gave an exasperated sigh. I had been reduced to a bundle of sexually charged, tingly nerves by the device between my legs and my panties were soaked from my arousal and sexual excitement.

I caught Melissa putting the remote away and was relieved that, as of yet, my fantasy about cumming in front of the whole class was not to come true, in spite of how turned on I was.

After the class was over, Melissa had hurried off in another direction and as I set about rearranging the belongings in my locker between classes, I overheard two young men discussing some of their exploits with their girlfriends. One of them was describing how his girlfriend loved to be spanked and how he would tie her up and tease her until she begged for sexual release. I closed my eyes tightly and fought off the temptation to imagine that I was that girl while I tried to distract myself with other thoughts.
As I walked to the next classroom the dildo in my vagina would shift ever so slightly and the attention I usually got just for being a pretty girl of legal age felt especially piercing.

At long last, lunch arrived and I scanned the cafeteria for the blonde girl that held the remote. I couldn't find her anywhere but a tall, athletic young man approached me and insistently tapped my shoulder.

I gave him my best, "I don't have time for this right now" stare but he was unfazed.

"Hey, this is from your friend." and he handed me a note in what must've been Melissa's fancy, curvy handwriting, written on a baby blue piece of paper like the sort you might tear from a steno pad.

"Hey, yourself - where is -- hey!" I exclaimed as he turned around and walked away.

I read the note quickly, which said, "Dear Angel, don't worry, I will take good care of your little toy and you'll get it back after school." She had signed it with a little heart next to her name. I swore under my breath and crumpled the note. Well, as long as the vibrator wasn't tormenting me, I reasoned that my situation wasn't all that bad.

I looked around the cafeteria and was surprised to find Kathrine sitting next to someone I was certain was one young men I had overheard earlier discussing their sexual exploits. He had his arm wrapped around her and I saw her giggling with a goofy smile on her face. Was she the submissive girlfriend from before? My mind raced. Was the whole world full of crazy, kinky people? I shook my head. She playfully pushed him away and he smiled and tousled her hair. I wasn't getting any threatening vibes from him or nervous and anxious vibes from her as I walked over and sat down.

"Hey, Ang, this is Ryan," Kathrine said excitedly.

"Hey, Ryan." I said in an almost monotone voice. He offered to shake my hand while looking directly at me with his brown eyes and big, white, confident smile. I pretended not to notice and pulled out my smart phone, looking as focused and intent on it as possible. He took his hand back and ran it through his short, black curls of hair.

"It's nice to meet you - Kat has told me so many things about you." he said as he completely failed to inconspicuously check me out with his wandering eyes.

"Oh, really?" I replied, sounding bored.

"Anyway!" Kathrine piped up, "So, Ryan's family has a vacation home in the mountains. He was telling me all about it."

I made a little more effort to seem interested in the conversation, although Ryan seemed more interested in Kathrine and checking out her cleavage and rubbing her back and Kathrine was happy to make more than enough idle chat for the three of us. Ryan eventually excused himself and stepped away and I leaned in close to Kat.

"Hey," I said with just enough volume to be heard, "Do you know Melissa from our first period?"

Kathrine looked very thoughtful for a moment before responding, "Nope. Why?"

"It's no big deal. She has something of mine that I lost and I was hoping to see her at lunch today."

"Oh, okay," Kat replied, her voice reflecting her cheery mood, "do you want me to help you find her?"

"Uh, it's fine. So... you seem pretty interested in Ryan..."

Kat looked over in his direction and with what almost sounded like a swooning sigh replied, "Yeah. He's pretty interesting. Maybe we can all go vacation together after graduation."

"Yeah, maybe." I replied.

After lunch was over I didn't see Melissa until after I had already sat down to our final class for the day and our only other class together. She arrived late and was reprimanded by the teacher and given a stern scolding that even though she was an adult, tardiness would not be tolerated. Melissa shrugged off the teacher's stern warnings and when the teacher's back was turned, I caught Melissa giving her the finger before she took her seat. I didn't see the remote with her and hoped she would leave it alone in this class. Unfortunately for me, that wasn't her plan.

Melissa sat behind me in this class, so there was no way for me to see whether she was playing with the remote and I almost fell out of my desk chair and gave a quiet whimper when the vibrator hummed to life. It didn't take long before my juices started to flow again and my state of arousal picked up right back where it had left off. A few times the vibrator would stop, but only for a few seconds, before starting again at a more powerful setting.

Finally I had had enough and could barely contain my moans and sighs from the pleasure radiating between my legs.

"Please, m-ma'am," I finally spoke up, "M-may I be excused, please?"

After looking me over and seeing my flushed cheeks, she said, "Angel, are you feeling okay?"

"Uh, y-yeah, I think so. I just need to be excused." I said as I got up and started walking towards the exit.

Melissa spoke up quickly, "May I be excused also? I really need to go..."

The teacher pursed her lips, unhappy at the interruption. Still, as we were adults that had almost graduated, she usually didn't refuse this sort of request and nodded an affirmative before returning to lecture the rest of the class.

Melissa followed me to the bathroom and I ducked into one of the stalls. As I swung the door shut, she caught it and held it open.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you!" Melissa exclaimed excitedly.

"Excuse me! Can I please have some p-privacy here?" I stammered, trying to keep my focus off of my arousal. My breathing was obviously heavier than normal.

"I knew you could be a tease but I never pegged you for someone that would be so kinky."

My eyes went wide and a look of surprise and disbelief spread across my face, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, come on. Don't play stupid with me. I know what you've got under those tight, sexy jeans of yours. How does it work?" she asked, referring to the remote.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." I said hastily.

"Is that so?" Melissa asked, with a gleam in her eye, "Well, then I'm sure nothing will happen if I press this..."

The vibrator inside me roared to life. Its powerful vibrations rumbled throughout my insides. I started to pant and my legs felt like jello under me.

"Ohhh, god!" I gasped, slumping to the ground, clutching at my crotch, "Please, ok, turn it off!" I said weakly.

"I don't know, you seem like you're enjoying yourself, getting off like this at school."

"Ohhhh, it's so intense, please... I can't take it!" I moaned and writhed on my knees. At this rate it wouldn't be long before I started cumming.

"Don't you have a key?" she asked.

"I d-do but it d-doesn't w-work!"

"Hahaha, I don't believe you. You don't have to be shy about it."

I had only seconds left before the first orgasm would overtake me. My pussy clenched the vibrator tightly inside me.

"Please!" I said breathlessly, "You're going to make me ..."

With that, the waves of pleasure were cruelly interrupted by a series of shocks to the inside of my pussy again. My brain was frazzled - I had come so close to orgasm that now I needed it badly, but at the same time wasn't prepared to cum for or in front of this young woman I barely knew and certainly not in the women's stall at my school. The vibrations had lowered to a dull purring and eventually cut off. Part of me was desperate to beg her to turn the vibrator back up and let me finish, but all I could do at that moment was sit there feeling as though I were a puddle of arousal.

"I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. Here's what's going to happen. If you don't take off your jeans and show me, I'm going to turn back on the juice and just leave. If you show me, I'll give you the remote back like I promised."

I spent only a moment or two in hesitation and then started to strip my jeans off, followed by my pink cotton panties.

"I knew it!" Melissa exclaimed, and then commanded me to turn around and bend over.

"Ugh," I groaned unhappily. I did as I was told and put myself into the most embarrassing pose I could imagine, exposing the metal strap that ran tightly against my skin to her close inspection. I gave a surprised cry as I felt her fingers play over my skin.

"You have a really nice ass, Angel and you're practically soaked down there." she gave my ass a harsh and sudden spank.

"Ouch! Hey!" I yelped and gave her a death glare. Her spank and her dominant demeanour had only served to enhance my arousal. "Okay, that's enough, can I have the remote n--" I was cut short by the vibrator coming on again at full speed, "Ohh - Oh my god..."

"Take off your top." she said with an authoritative tone.

"Ohhh y-you're gonna make me c-cummm..." I gasped. From behind me I felt her unclasp my bra and pull up my top.

Melissa then reached around and held me in place and I felt the palms of her hands against my naked breasts. She gave them a squeeze and leaned over to where I could feel her hot breath against my ear and said, "cum for me, Angel, I know you need it so bad."

I lost all will and strength to protest as waves of pleasure crashed all over and throughout my body. My pussy walls began to spasm powerfully and I let out a loud moan. She continued to hold me tightly and it was all I could do not to fall. Each time I came she accentuated it by massaging my breasts and playing with my nipples. After the third or fourth orgasm I had had enough.

"M-melissa, p-please," I gasped, "Turn it off! Please turn it off! Please!"

Melissa let go of me and as she reached to turn off the vibrator she looked at me and said, "You really are a submissive little bitch, aren't you."

"No!" I protested weakly, trying to catch my breath.

The bell rang loudly throughout the school, signalling that it was time for us to go home.

"This isn't over!" Melissa said as she hurried out of the bathroom, dropping the remote next to me.

I felt light-headed as I scrambled to put my clothes back on.

cameron
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cameron »

I submitted a post here with part 2 and it said it was waiting for moderator approval or something. This is a test post to see if I can post at all. If this works maybe I'll try posting part 2 here again.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

cameron wrote:I submitted a post here with part 2 and it said it was waiting for moderator approval or something. This is a test post to see if I can post at all. If this works maybe I'll try posting part 2 here again.
After the site was besieged by spambots in the past, new member's posts need to be manually approved: http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101912

spedoman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by spedoman »

I love this part. I hope there is a part 3 and more.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

Great stuff! I am hoping for part 3 as well :)

eldersign
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by eldersign »

Great story so far, can't wait to read about how the naughty girl gets punished by the foster parents, maybe it's time for the dreaded buttplug or something entirely else... but seriously, high quality descriptions, well written dialogues, I really like it.

spedoman
Unfettered Newbie

I cant wait to hear what happens in part 3

spedoman
Unfettered Newbie

Hello. I am hoping there will be more to this story. I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

spedoman
Unfettered Newbie

Good evening. I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and provided a lot of detail. I wish the author would continue the story. Perhaps it can be posted somewhere else and continued?

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Nice story! It will be interesting to see what happens between Melissa and Angel and I hope to find part 1 somewhere.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

The full story is here: https://web.archive.org/web/20201112022 ... ecid/63298

It's an archive link since UtopiaStories is not in a good way.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Thanks Ruru.