Abandoned House

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Abandoned House

Unread post by boundBinder »

This one is still need to proofreading and word choice work, but I enjoyed writing it.

DISCLAIMER: All of my stuff is almost exclusively F/m, and the female lead(s) will be wearing a particular clothing style that gets my motor running. If any of that appeals to you, then by all means, read on. I really hope you folks enjoy it

Darci hopped out of the car, excitedly. "Look! An old, run-down house! Let's go check it out!"
"Darce," I said, extricating myself from the seatbelt while fighting against her childlike tugging on my hand, "this is someone's private property. We'll get in trouble."
"Don't be such a chicken. No one's been in that old shack in forever. Just look at it. Grab my backpack and let's go!"
She had been my closest friend forever, and while she didn't have any interest in me romantically, I certainly had that interest in her. I'd never press the issue, because the one time I told her that I would like to date her, she gently explained that she didn't see me that way. Still, even carrying a painful, unspoken torch for her had its benefits. We remained the closest of friends, she was beautiful, and almost painfully sexy, as well as being a blast to hang out with. She was also pretty affectionate in most ways, so sometimes it almost seemed as if she were my girlfriend. She was also an awful tease, and loved that I was her willing victim, which suited my tastes just fine.
I looked at her, blonde hair shining, ponytail in the back, her bare shoulders drinking in the summer sun, cutoff shorts and white, off-the-shoulder crop top showing enough skin to make me agreeable to just about anything. Her beat-up sneakers crunched on the gravel and dirt, as I retrieved her pack from the back seat. "What do you need this for? We're not staying." I tried to sound forceful, but her dazzling smile looking back at me over her deliciously-naked shoulder would make me do whatever she wanted, and she knew it. She knew everything about me, so that meant that she knew what the off-the-shoulder look did to me, and she was doing it deliberately...like I said... a tease.
"My camera, in case I want pictures or something, and some other stuff. Just grab it, and come on." She kissed me lightly, and resumed tugging on my hand. We picked our way carefully into the ramshackle building. The rotted door was swinging lazily on its hinges in the light breeze. The roof was riddled with holes, and the floorboards were rotted out, in places. An entire corner of the structure was missing. Had it not been for a few, well-placed supporting posts, the entire building might have collapsed in a stiff breeze. As it was, the place was leaning dangerously. Some remnants of old furniture were scattered here and there, some partially intact, some little more than a few broken pieces. A sole, surviving piece of furniture stood out. A stout, wooden, ladderback chair was leaned against the wall in one corner.
She looked at the chair, and bit her bottom lip lightly, in thought. I knew what that look meant. "Oh, no," I began, "Darcy, this is someone's property." She turned, and stuck the tips of her fingers into the pockets of her tight shorts, causing her shoulder to shrug provocatively. Her red lip still caught in her teeth, she grinned, predatorially. "Darce, please. C'mon. We could get busted."
"Oh don't be such a wuss," she chided playfully, "this would be perfect for my site. Lots of hits."
"No, Darcy. Someone could catch us." I knew exactly what was coming. She wanted a picture—or pictures—for her dude-in-distress website, of which I was the hapless star. Darcy had tons of boyfriends, all of them better built, and much better looking than my slightly pudgy self, but she had never asked them to do what she was about to literally TELL me to do. She knew they wouldn't indulge her. She knew they weren't as soft a touch as I was. She knew that I was a pushover. She also knew I loved it—craved it, even, despite my half-hearted protestations.
She didn't care anything about her paramours. They were a quick fling...an itch scratched...a diversion soon forgotten, once she got what she wanted from them. She DID care about me, so I guess that made it better, somehow.
"Okay, strip and have a seat, so I can tie you up. I want you naked for this set," she chirped cheerfully, moving the chair away from the wall, and arranging it so that it was in just the right light. I opened my mouth to protest, but Darcy was already pulling lengths of rope from her bag, and sorting them. "Chop chop. We're losing light," she said, picking out one of the shorter pieces, and noticing that I had not yet moved.
She dropped the rope back in her bag, and walked over to me, grabbing the bottom of my shirt. "Come on, dude. Hurry up. The sooner you do it, the sooner we can be gone."
"Please, Darcy? We could get into a LOT of trouble. What if the owner shows up?"
She was already jerking the bottom of my shirt upwards. "Look around. No one EVER comes here." I tried to ask her to at least let me stay clothed, but she said, "Aw, come onnnn!! This setting is perfect for a naked dude in distress." She had my shirt over my head, and yanked, pulling it away in a wad. She turned and tossed it into her bag, then turned back to me, and adjusted the neckline of her shirt down again. She put her palm on my bare chest, and gazed up at me, over her sunglasses. Her blue eyes were gorgeous. "Pleeeeeeease?"
We both already knew I was going to do exactly as she wanted. I sighed heavily, kicked my shoes off, and began undoing my jeans. I stood there in my underwear—the last shred of my dignity—as she gathered my socks, shoes, and pants, and put them in her bag. "Those too," she said, pointing at my briefs. I was beyond being self-conscious about being naked around her. She had restrained me so many times while I was nude, it was no longer even a concern. It was still a little embarrassing how easily she manipulated me though, and being out in the open like this, in public—the old house had few windows left, and part of an entire wall was missing—was mortifying.
"Can we at least move to someplace that I can't be seen?" I asked as I slipped my underwear off.
She retrieved them, tossing them onto the pile of my clothes. "The road is barely visible from here," she began, drawing my hands behind me to bind and cinch my wrists together securely, "so unless someone is watching with a pair of binoculars, you're fine." She placed the knots out of my reach, and led me to the chair. "Sit," she said. I complied. The back of the chair was a little narrower than my shoulders, and its top edge reached just beneath my underarms, so my wrists hung somewhat comfortably behind it, as she pulled them over it. She bent down, and roped my ankles together in a similar fashion, a nice column-tie. She doubled a longer piece, and placed it beneath my thighs, before retrieving more, and securely binding my legs together above and below my knees. "Since this chair has stout arms, we'll do a different chair tie, after this one, then the post." I sighed, knowing that I was now roped—no pun intended—into doing this for a while. More rope came out of her bag, and she wrapped this longer piece several times around the chair seat, over the middle of my thighs, pulling it tight, and tying it off. She grabbed the doubled-over rope that I was sitting on, and formed a lark's head, cinching my thighs securely to the chair seat. Then Darcy tied a cord to the cinch around my ankles, which she wrapped around my bound wrists, pulling it tighter and tighter, until I was in a sort of hogtie, while sitting on the chair. My toes could barely touch the floor.
I wanted to act like this whole thing was irritating, but my manhood told a different story. The traitorous member stood out straight and tall, and Darcy couldn't resist making sure she "accidentally" brushed against it, at every opportunity. Still more rope came out of the pack, and soon my upper body, from my pelvis to over my shoulders, was as tightly immobilized as my lower. As a last touch, she tied a snug, four-strand rope cuff around my throat, which she pulled taut, attaching it to my ankles—if I struggled, I pulled on it. "Okay, sweetie," she said, retrieving a balled-up sock, and thick cloth with a knot in the middle, "open wide, so I can gag you."
"If no one ever comes here, why do you need to gag me, Darce?" I asked, trying to at least pretend I had some dignity and self-respect left.
"You don't want to take any chances, do you? ...and you want me to cover your face, right?" she said, holding the sock in front of my lips.
"Yeah, but I mmMMPH!" I mumbled, as she cut me off by shoving the sock in my mouth.
"'But' nothing. I want you gagged, and that's the end of it," she said, as she forced the wad deeper with the knotted cloth tied tightly between my teeth. "You're the one all tied up. That means I make the rules," she said with utter finality. 'If only the positions were reversed', I thought glumly. It was empty wishing. I knew that. I had always preferred being the one in bondage, and I doubted I'd ever work up the courage to ask her, anyhow. She stole my sight with a soft cloth tied over my eyes. "Now. Struggle for me. Scream for help into your gag. Work it, baby."
I put on a show, but I knew I was going nowhere. The ropes were far too tight, and she was cunning enough that all of the knots were far out of reach. I knew nobody would would hear me, because the gag was brutally thorough. I tried my best anyway. She was my best friend, and although I knew she was using me, I was using her just as much. My kink itch was being scratched, and besides, she loved it when I helped her with her site.
"Mmmm... Perfect. Now, do you think you could panic a little for me? Good. More. Excellent," she said encouragingly, as I heard her take snap after snap, and a couple of video clips. She played the part of my background "captor", saying things like "you'll never get loose", "no one will ever find you," and "no one can hear you with that gag in your mouth", while she did the videographing. Finally, I felt her untying my wrists, and legs, and loosening the bonds around my upper body. She repositioned me, so that my forearms were on the arms of the chair, and my legs were against the front of the chair legs. Soon, the ropes attaching me to the chair were retightened, and my limbs were tightly tied to the chair, from elbow to wrist, and from knee to ankle. I couldn't move. She even retied the rope "collar" to the back of the chair, forcing my head back a little.
"Now, for a finishing touch," she purred. I started frantically shaking my head 'no', and muffling into my gag. "Don't be such a baby. You know this drives you crazy, and I know that you like it when I tease you." She gently lifted my manhood, and I felt the first loops of a tight cording confining it ruthlessly. I was aching with need, now. The gag muffled my moans very effectively, as she again took a series of pictures of my predicament. Once more, she played the part of my "captor" from behind the camera, and I acted the part of helpless prisoner. She stopped filming, and I heard her moving around. I knew what was coming. She had set up her camera to film on its own, climbed into my chair with me, and started pawing at me, and taunting me about being bound, gagged, and blindfolded, and mugging for the camera. She even went on about how hot I looked all tied up, how cute I was, even how hot I was...how any girl would be lucky to have me...too bad I was her prisoner. She laid it on thick, even kissing and nibbling my neck a bit. It was a huge ego-boost, and I was hard as a rock, Don't think that wasn't mentioned on camera a few times, either.
After a few sessions like this, she started untying me again. "Okay, last position, then I can call it a day...and a productive one, at that." She removed all of my ropes, but left the cord that was tightly-restraining my cock and balls, the gag,and the blindfold in place. She led me across the weathered floor by the hand, and turned me around. I felt the rough, round post between my shoulders. My jaw was aching, and I was as turned on as a guy can get. At this point, even though I was enjoying myself, I just wanted her to be done, so I get home, and get some much-needed relief. I felt as if I was going to explode.
She placed my wrists on either side of the post, and wrapped several turns of rope around them and the pole, then cinched tightly between it and my wrists. They were now anchored immovably in place on either side of it. She next began tightly binding me to the post, starting at my ankles. She wrapped them to the wooden pole, cinching between them, and between them and the post. She did the same above and below my knees, and around my thighs. More ropes were tied tightly in place above and below my straining shaft, pinning my hips to the post, as she cinched between my body and my wooden jailer. She tied a rope harnes onto me which pinned my shoulders back. She then bound my arms and body to the post, just below my elbows, and at my biceps. She also cinched these ropes between my limbs and torso, and between my body and the pole.
I heard more pictures and video taken, more of her steamy dialogue, and then she was done. "Now, just let me upload everything to the site." I 'mmph-ed' into my gag, and she responded with, "shh! I'm trying to concentrate." I tried again. "In a minute! Just let me get everything uploaded." I stood there, mute, blind, and immoble, exposed, and naked as the day I was born. My jaw ached, my manhood ached, and I wanted to get home and take care of the problem.
I felt her hands at the back of my head, and the blindfold came away. I blinked in the bright sun of the late afternoon. I glanced down, and my member had gone positively purple. She wasn't making any move to release me, so I again muffled into my gag. She followed my gaze, and smiled. "I'm sorry. Let me untie that." Her soft fingers released the tight cording, and the blood flow rushed back into my nether regions. I groaned in relief. "Better?" she asked with a mischeivous smile. I nodded. "Look. See? They turned out great!" she said excitedly, showing me the pictures she had done. I stood there, completely unable to move a muscle, unable to speak, while she paged through every shot, commenting appreciatively now and again. I blushed at the close-ups of my restrained genitals, and she just giggled, saying that those would be behind a pay-wall.
I hummed into my gag again, and this time, she reached up and started undoing the knot at the back of my neck. The knotted cloth came out, and she reached in and gently extracted the sodden wad of cloth from my mouth. I worked my jaw to get the ache out of it, as she tossed the balled-up sock into her bag. I started to say 'thank you', but barely got the "th" out, before she shoved the knot back between my teeth, and was again tying the cloth tightly behind my head. Without the packing, I was a bit more understandable, but still quite muffled. "Yeah, I can't have you making a lot of noise. No one ever comes out here, but there's still a chance someone might hear you, without a gag. I don't want anyone to find you," she said.
I tried to say, "what? What are you talking about? Untie me!" but very little intelligible speech came out.
"Yyyyeah, about that," she started, as she was packing up all of her stuff. "I kind of stayed later than I should have to get the extra shots I wanted. I'm running really late." I started trying to talk, telling her to hurry and let me loose. She gently placed a finger over my lips, and said, "shhh.. I'm sorry, hun. I just don't have time to untie you."
"Whph?"
"I have to go. I took the wadding out of your mouth, because I didn't want to take the chance of you choking, but you still need to stay gagged so no one will hear you," she continued, her stuff almost completely packed up. She was moving and speaking quickly, now. "I'll try not to be long, but I HAVE to go. I have to go get a shower and get changed and be someplace in less than forty minutes. I PROMISE I'll be back for you. I shouldn't be more than three hours."
"Dmmphi, dmmnt ymph drr lmvph mm lmk thmph!"
"I know. It's a dirty trick, but you'll be fine. No one will find you as long as you're gagged," she said, grabbing her zipped-up pack and thowing it over her shoulder as she fixed her neckline. She reached up and kissed me on the cheek, and hugged me and my post. "Bye! I'll see you soon."
...and then she was gone. I could see her pony tail bouncing across the rough ground in the fading sun as I called uselessly after her. I knew it wouldn't do any good, as she had left me tied up at her house before, when she went to the store. She ignored me then, so I had no reason to think she wouldn't ignore me now. Besides, I knew that even without my mouth stuffed, it wouldn't take long for her to get far enough away that she couldn't hear me anyway, thanks to how thick the gag was. I watched her, through the busted, partially-boarded-up window, walk the two hundred or so yards, get into her car, and drive away.
I struggled experimentally, but I knew from experience that none of the ropes would budge. I also didn't bother making my jaw hurt any more than it already was, by trying to dislodge the gag. It was tied far too tight for that. Besides, I was naked and she had my clothes and phone, and I was out in the middle of nowhere. What was I going to do if I got loose? Walk up to a stranger without a stitch on, and try to explain the situation? I went back to struggling uselessly, partly because it was fun, but mostly because it turned me on, and helped me pass the time. It didn't take long before I exhausted myself, and was bathed in sweat. It was HOT out, but at least I was out of the direct sunlight. I struggled weakly a bit more, getting progressively more worked up. Maybe if I squirmed hard enough, and got my imagination white-hot enough, I could at least trigger a climax, and give myself some relief.
I tried in vain, but had no luck. The heat was stealing my strength, which in turn stole the blood flow from what should have been the star of my show. I tried to relax in my bonds to catch my breath, but it was hard to breathe through the fat knot in my mouth. I stood for an interminably-long time, watching a scant few cars go by on the road for what seemed like forever. The shadows slowly crept across the trash-strewn floor. The shadows lengthened, and the sun began to work its way down my post, toward my face. I realized that I would very likely be staring directly into sunset, before long. I found myself half-wishing she'd left me blindfolded, so the sun wouldn't be in my eyes.
I turned my head and watched another car go by—the first one in a long time. She wasn't wrong about the place being out in the middle of nowhere. It was then that I heard an engine. I froze. It was too close to be on the road, and the sound was the wrong timbre to be that of anything more than a small vehicle. I twisted and squirmed again, but the ropes remained fast. I was going nowhere, and the engine was getting closer. I strained against the tight ropes that pulled my shoulders back to see out one of the ruined windows. I could just make out the crest of a hill out that window, and it seemed to be where the engine was coming from. The noise got louder, and I shrank back, just as a four-wheeled recreational ATV hopped over the top of the rise, kicking up dust as it went.
The driver skidded the vehicle this way and that, raising a cloud as they went. I hoped that I was in enough shadow to escape notice, as they indulged in their joy-ride. Soon, they came into view around the corner of the house, and rode past the section of wall that was missing, my bound, gagged, and very naked form in full view. They did not react like they saw me, which I guess was due to their full-head helmet limiting their peripheral vision. They rode around and around, throwing dirt and gravel all over the place. They got close enough that I could hear the rocks raining onto the outside walls of my prison.
The roar of the engine got exceedingly loud, and then ceased. I blinked my eyes to clear the dirt from them, and realized that the driver had parked their vehicle right outside the walls. I wrestled with the notion of trying to attract attention. The dust irritated my lungs, and I stifled a cough. As my vision returned, I could see the edge of the ATV out one of the windows, sitting in the shade of the building. The driver came around and sat on the corner of their vehicle, facing off to one side. They seemed oblivious to the helpless man, not twenty feet away, and I could now see that the driver was female, thanks to the snug, black-and-indigo leather riding suit she was wearing. She unbuckled and pulled off her helmet, letting a luscious cascade of ebony hair spill out, down to the middle of her back. The driver was stunning. I judged her to be somewhere in her mid- to late-twenties. She produced a bottle from somewhere out of view behind her, and took a long pull. I noticed that I was suddenly very thirsty. I wrestled for a long time with whether I should—or even could—attract her attention.

In my mind, I mmph-ed into my gag once, twice, a third time, before she sensed the noise. She turned my direction, and her clear, gorgeous eyes widened as she saw me. She came around the corner, and through the ruined door toward me. Thanks to the leather riding outfit, I could tell she had a perfect figure. She sauntered toward me, predatory smile on her lips. "What have we here?" she cooed, looking me over. As she stepped toward me, she slowly slid the zipper of her body suit down to her navel, revealing her body, naked, beneath the leather suit. She licked her lips, as she peeled the top of the suit away to hang loosely around her waist.

I moaned aloud, involuntarily. She stopped drinking her water—water that I wanted very badly. I froze, potential for embarassment overwhelming my desire for freedom. She looked around a little, but I guess she decided that the noise was nothing. Completely oblivious to my presence, and never once glancing behind her into the old house, she reached behind her to exchange the bottle for her helmet, put it back on, and started her engine. Then she was gone, my chance for freedom with her. I had chickened out. As her engine faded in the distance, I cursed myself for being such a coward. I wasn't so foolish as to think my stupid fantasy would play out, but at least she would more than likely have released me.
I waited. I berated myself for not seeking help when I had the chance, and for letting my fear of embarrassment override my common sense. I had no idea when Darci would come for me, and knowing her penchant for prankish behavior, it was not outside the realm of possibility for her to let me stew out here for longer than promised. Another car drove by on the road. I heard my would-be rescuer one more time in the distance, then nothing but silence and the sound of nocturnal creatures awakening as dusk faded, and the silence of night deepened.
I have no idea how long it had been, but I saw a set of headlights stop on the road, and switch off. I hoped it would be Darci, returning for me. Before long, her pony-tail came bobbing toward me out of the gloom, and I could not help but notice that she was wearing the same, adorably-alluring outfit from before. I have never been so glad to see someone in my life. Regardless of how turned on I was, I was still scared, and relieved to finally be getting rescued.
She beamed at me, as she set down her pack. "Miss me?" she chirped, walking over to me. I mmph-ed at her in annoyance. "I know, I know. I took longer than I said I would." "Big surprise," I thought to myself. Tease. "Honestly," she continued, biting her bottom lip in a coy manner, "I completely forgot I left you tied up and gagged, out here." Now, she was digging at one of my fetishes, and she knew it. Friends can be such a mixed blessing, sometimes. "Let's get you untied," she snickered at me, reaching around the back of my head to un-gag me. As soon as the fat knot was free of my mouth, I stretched my jaw, and told her about the ATV rider. I felt her fiddling with the knots behind my shoulders, and then she stopped. "Oh, really?" she said. Without warning, the gag went back in my mouth, and was re-tightened and tied off. "Well, maybe I should go see if I can find her, and tell her I left a surprise here, for her," she taunted, a wicked look on her face. She whipped a stip of cloth out of her bag, pulled it tight over my eyes and knotted it, securely. Blindly, I heard her pick up her pack, and start to walk away, as I muffled frantically into the knot plugging my mouth. After letting this go on for a moment or two, she laughed, and pulled the blindfold from my eyes. "Gotcha," she quipped with a beaming grin, then returned to releasing me. One by one, the ropes fell away, and were bundled up and placed neatly into her backpack. While she sorted them, I rubbed the feeling back into my limbs, and got dressed.
I carried her pack for her, as she linked her arm in my free one. "I should have left you out here for her," she mused, as we made our way back to her car.
"Tease," I returned, bumping her hip with mine, "she would not have been interested in me, anyhow. She was way out of my league."
"Mmmm, I don't know. You're pretty cute." She seemed to think a bit, and then, "tease, huh? We'll see, next time," she said, with no small amount of ominousness, "I'll show you how much of a tease I can be."
In my head, I still wondered what would have happened if I had made a noise to attract the attenion of my mystery rider. I guess I'll never know, but honestly, I'd rather have the gorgeous friend beside me, than some stranger, no matter how pretty.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Abandoned House

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Fun Story. If Darci needs another victim, I’m available.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

JaniceNoyb wrote: 18 Jan 2022, 20:48 Fun Story. If Darci needs another victim, I’m available.
You and me, both. I had a couple of ideas for a sequel to this one, but nothing concrete. I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

This is a great story, I love an abandoned building scenario.

Maybe a sequel could include the discovery of a perfectly preseved basement under the house, equipped with a few small cell-like rooms that someone could be left bound in for some time. Never to be found, no chance of being heard and rescued, at the mercy of their sexy tease of a friend? Nothing to stop her keeping him there all weekend in the dark and making a paid-for live stream of it for her website!
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

lockedup4eva wrote: 24 May 2022, 12:07 This is a great story, I love an abandoned building scenario.

Maybe a sequel could include the discovery of a perfectly preseved basement under the house, equipped with a few small cell-like rooms that someone could be left bound in for some time. Never to be found, no chance of being heard and rescued, at the mercy of their sexy tease of a friend? Nothing to stop her keeping him there all weekend in the dark and making a paid-for live stream of it for her website!
I love this idea. I may steal it, but I a sequel to "Dad's Maid" is first on my list, when I am again able to write(real life stuff has prevented me, for the last few months). I am also wrestling with whether or not the main protagonist and Darci end up together, or she finds him someone, like a best friend would.