Breakfast

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Amordaza
Chair Bound

Breakfast

Unread post by Amordaza »

The first thing I noticed was the sunshine pouring through my bedroom window, creating a light yellow hue over everything it touched. I felt its warmth over my bare skin as I wondered how long I had slept in.

The second thing I noticed was Jeff lying next to me. I watched his chest slowly expand and contract as he slept peacefully. I smiled; we were up pretty late last night, and I was glad to have him next to me.

The third thing I noticed was that I couldn’t move my arms and legs when I tried to lean over to kiss Jeff. I was confused at first and would have entered a panic, but then I remembered that my arms and ankles were still secured from last night’s fun. I peered down at my ankles and saw the coils of rope still lashing them together. I twisted my torso and pulled on my arms and discovered that the box tie was still secure as well. I must have fallen asleep shortly after Jeff made me climax.

On the plus side, I wasn’t gagged anymore; Jeff had yanked the scarf out of my mouth in a fit of passion, first to kiss me, and then to make me serve him orally. He hadn’t untied it, though; I could faintly feel the damp cloth rubbing against my throat when I turned my head to look around.

The final thing I noticed was the rumble from my stomach. I was hungry.

After a few minutes of waiting for Jeff to wake up, I decided I needed to take matters into my own hands. I began squirming to see if I could free myself. It seemed somewhat promising; the ropes felt a little more loose than they had when Jeff had tied me up last night, but I couldn’t free myself. I started tugging and twisting a little harder to see if I could force my arms to slide through the loops encasing my wrists and forearms. When that didn’t work, I began twisting at the waist to see if that could give me some extra pull.

Jeff startled. I stopped immediately, but he opened his eyes slightly and looked at me.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m trying to escape,” I replied.

“Why would you try to escape from a perfectly good box tie?” he asked, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. “I worked really hard to tie it.”

“I’m hungry, and I bet you’re hungry, too, but I can’t cook us some breakfast like this, so I need to get out,” I said, starting my twisting and contorting again.

“So it’s not because you want to be free per se?”

I smiled.

“That depends. Keep doing to me what you did last night, and I’ll be happy to remain your prisoner.”

Jeff smiled.

“I think I can arrange for that, but it means you stay tied up.”

Jeff began to get out of bed.

“Where you are going?”

“I’m going to go make us some breakfast, seeing as you’re tied up and all.”

“No, I’ll make breakfast. I just need you to untie me.”

“Untie my captive? I think not.”

“Well, I’ll just escape, then.”

“You struggled in those ropes for hours last night. Do you really think you’re getting out now?”

I thought for a moment. He did have a point.

“So just untie me. Untie me, I’ll cook breakfast like a good little slave, and then I’ll let you do whatever you want with me.”
Jeff moved over to me and brought his face close to mine.

“I can already do whatever I want with you,” he said, groping my breast gently.

“Look, Jeff, just untie me. I really want to cook breakfast for you.”

I watched as Jeff reached for my neck. A shiver of panic ran through me as I felt him untie the scarf.

“Jeff, please! I use very expensive cookware that needs to be used properly. Let me go so that I can cook.”

I watched as he held the scarf in front of me.

“Sorry, kitten. I promise I won’t use your good cookware; I know how much you love it, but you’re staying here.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but that only allowed Jeff to pull the scarf between my lips. I started begging him to untie me as he pulled the scarf tight and tied it behind my head.

When he was finished, he held my chin and gazed into my eyes.

“I love you, kitten,” he said, kissing me on the forehead. “Stay here.”

As Jeff walked out my bedroom door, I began writhing and kicking, trying once again to escape. I really wanted to make him breakfast; he was always doing such nice (and naughty!) things to me, and I really wanted to do something for him. I also completely distrust his ability to take good care of my cookware. I kept struggling, trying to find a way to release myself from the box tie.

After a minute or two, I realized escape was impossible. Maybe I could go into the kitchen and pester him until he relented? I swung my feet over the side of the bed, stood up, and began hopping towards the kitchen.

Living in the city, my apartment is not what I would consider big, but with my feet tied together, hopping down the hallway took forever. At first I would hop, then steady myself, and then hop again. As I went further, though, I got more impatient, and I began trying to make each hop farther. This caused me to start hopping in rapid succession, each hop attempting to make up for nearly losing my balance on the last. By the time I made it to the kitchen, I literally hopped into a wall to stop myself.

“Kitten, what are you doing?” Jeff exclaimed.

“Im wamma kook bweafest fo ooh,” I managed to say through my gag.

Jeff walked over, scooped me into his arms, carried me to a kitchen chair, and dumped me into it. I started to squirm out of it, but Jeff grabbed one of my towels, twirled it up, and tied it over my eyes.

“Hopefully this blindfold will convince you to stay put, kitten,” Jeff said. I then felt him whisper into my ear. “If you leave this chair, we’ll see how well your spatula works as a spanking paddle.”

I listened as Jeff returned to preparing breakfast. I could hear him pulling dinnerware out of my cupboards and items out of my fridge, but I didn’t know what he was doing. Was he cooking eggs? Maybe some sausage? Just pouring cereal? I listened some more until I heard a quiet bubbling sound coming from the kitchen. It was my rice cooker.

“Oammeal?” I asked through my gag.

Jeff did not respond.

“Aah ohh kooking oammeal?”

I listened for a few more seconds. No response.

“Iff ohh’re kooking ommeal, I wam raisims am browm sug-ah.”

I heard Jeff’s footsteps as he came over to me. I felt his hand curl around the back of my neck as he pulled me forward gently and planted a kiss on my cheek.

“Is raisin and brown sugar all you want?” Jeff asked, sliding his hand across the inside of my thigh. I gasped at the feeling.

“I think I’ll have some milk with mine,” he added, gently fondling my breast.

I think he spent about ten minutes fondling me and lightly kissing my cheeks and nose while waiting for the oatmeal to finish cooking. When it finally did, he returned to the kitchen. I could hear clanking as he pulled out silverware, fetched bowls, and presumably mixed in my raisins and brown sugar. When he was done, I heard him set a bowl down in front of me.

Jeff removed the blindfold first, and I blinked as my eyes readjusted to the light. In front of me was sitting a bowl of oatmeal, raisins floating in the goopy mixture. Jeff had added milk to my oatmeal as well, which I did not mind even though I had not asked for it.

Jeff once again stared into my eyes.

“Are you going to cause trouble if I remove this?” he asked, rubbing the back of his hand along the scarf.

“Um umm,” I said.

Jeff nodded.

“No talking. If you talk, the gag goes back in.”

Jeff gently placed his fingers underneath the scarf and pulled it forward and down over my chin. The slight discomfort he caused simply made me feel more helpless, and it felt erotic.

Jeff took a seat next to me and started dipping into his oatmeal. I looked at my oatmeal, then at Jeff, then back at my oatmeal, and then back at Jeff.

How was I supposed to eat my oatmeal? How was I supposed to ask Jeff how I was supposed to eat my oatmeal?

“Mmmmmmm?” I murmured.

Jeff looked up at my quizzically.

I nodded toward my bowl.

“Mrrrmm mrrm mrm.”

“What?”

I squirmed in my ropes and pointed at the bowl with my nose.

“Mrrrmmm?!”

“Eat your oatmeal.”

I turned my back towards him to show him his wonderfully restrictive box tie. I wiggled my arms and wrists for a moment, then turned back around, and motioned at my bowl again, glaring at him. Wasn’t it obvious that I needed him to help me?

“I’m not untying you.”

“Ugghh!” I exclaimed, stamping my feet on the ground.

“You don’t need your hands to eat,” he responded, pushing the bowl of oatmeal closer to me. “Now let me see you eat your oatmeal.”

Wait? Did he want to? No, that can’t be right, can it? Oh, my gosh. He’s serious.

I learned forward and placed my face into my bowl. I didn’t want to get dirty, so I first hovered my face over the oatmeal and lapped it up with my tongue. The oatmeal was sweet with sugar, and I caught a raisin on my first lap. However, after a few tastes, I felt so hungry, and the oatmeal tasted so good, that I became impatient. I moved my face lower, feeling the milk and the oats against my nose. I held my breath and pushed until my lips contacted the cereal, and I sucked a big bite of oatmeal with several raisins into my mouth.

I looked up at Jeff. I felt the milk running down my nose and the oats on my chin as I watched him take a bite from his spoon, face completely immaculate. I felt like he was a civilized nobleman, and I was a barbaric pet that he was watching with amusement.

I turned back to my bowl, stuck my face into it, and resumed eating. After a minute or two, I accepted the fact that I was already messy and was only going to get more so, so I started eating my oatmeal with gusto. In a few minutes, my oatmeal was gone.

I looked back up at Jeff. He had not yet finished his oatmeal. I sat back and watched as he slowly took one bite at a time. It felt like it took him forever to finish. I felt milk and oats dribble down my face, and then I felt several drops on my breasts.

When he had finished, Jeff pulled his chair up next to mine.

“Poor kitten. You’re a mess.”

He began kissing me, getting oatmeal on his face. He then began licking oatmeal from my chin and nose. As we continued kissing, I began licking some oatmeal off of his face.

“Kitten, there’s oatmeal on your breasts.”

Jeff leaned over and began licking my breasts. I writhed for a moment because his tongue tickled my breasts, but I forced myself to sit still and enjoy the erotic feeling as he licked, then sucked on my breasts. Soon Jeff was nibbling on my nipples, causing me to once again twist in pain and excitement.

I finally let out a loud groan of excitement.

Jeff stopped momentarily, looking into my eyes.

“I thought I told you to be quiet.”

I smiled as Jeff loosened the scarf around my neck, pulled the cloth up, and positioned it back into my mouth. As he leaned forward to tighten the gag into place, I felt his arm slide past my cheeks, and my nipples tightened in anticipation of what he’d do next.

After securing my gag, Jeff looked me over.

“Hmmm, I see a little bit of oatmeal fell on your leg.”

Jeff knelt on the floor and began licking the inside of my thigh. At this point, I was ready for him to take me, but I knew he’d take his time. He licked my thigh, then licked my other thigh, and then the first again as I writhed. Soon he was groping my breasts and orally pleasing my sex. I knew I’d eventually cum. What would he do with me after that? I knew he wouldn’t let me go. Why would he? He could keep me tied up all day to do with me as he wants.

I wonder what we’ll do for lunch?

icy
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Breakfast

Unread post by icy »

Nice little story. Well done, thanks for posting it.

Amordaza
Chair Bound

@icy, thank you. I'm glad you liked it.

AnimeBoyy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by AnimeBoyy »

Hello, very interesting story

Amordaza
Chair Bound

@AnimeBoyy, thank you. I'm glad you liked it.

LollipopV
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LollipopV »

One of the best stories I've read. May I kindly ask to continue this work with more parts? I love the chemistry you made between them two. Especially the choice of rope work, the struggling, the dialogues and the teasing. Love it!

Marigold
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Marigold »

Don't forget that you must need a pee!! :-)

llvr2008
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by llvr2008 »

Loved the story!

Amordaza
Chair Bound

@llvr2008, @Marigold, @LollipopV, thank you! I'm glad you liked my story. I thought everyone had forgotten about it long ago! That's what I get for not coming back in forever and a half.

@LollipopV, I hadn't actually considered writing a sequel to this story (that seems to be a pattern with me; I had the same issue with my Danger Dolores story). Breakfast kind of grew organically when I started writing a story about how a woman wakes up and finds herself bound, and I just kind of followed where the story went. Writing a sequel feels like a bit of a challenge, partially because this story's tone is a bit more romantic than most of my writings, and partially because, for some strange reason, it feels more natural to me to keep the tone and characters consistent within a single story than to keep them consistent across different stories.

But part of me would like to write a sequel because I like making people happy. :) No promises, but I'll give it some thought.