Jerry-Suzie gets trapped.

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Jerry-Suzie gets trapped.

Unread post by restricted »

Within a day, they all had the outfits. Susie pressed the blouses and skirts. She was looking forward to this. She hung the outfits in the wardrobe and thought how funny it will be with Jerry in there in his drab grey dress while they sat round drinking and making merry in the lounge.

That day went by so quickly. Jerry phoned to say Miss Whip would be there the next day. Now they had to move fast. Jerry was ready in his satin petticoat, two tulle petticoats and knee length satin skirt, blouse, stockings, frilly satin panties, wig, heels and of course his bra with two large inserts. Miss Whip did not disappoint. In no time she had him spread–eagle on the bed. She gagged him and thanks to his makeup, Although he looked familiar, she didn’t recognise him, or if she did, she said nothing. Maybe it was because last time he was naked. This time he was cross dressed and spoke differently.

“I must say you look very pretty dear. I’m sure I can get some of my gay friends to come round to abuse your body. Let’s smooth this out.. The satin should look nice and smooth and those tulle petticoats are so fluffy and heavenly. I’m jealous. Oh wow, a satin petticoat and those panties, well, they deserve to be stroked” She rubbed his cock through the panties. And made him erect. Miss whip laughed. Finally fluffed up the petticoats so he couldn’t see the hem of the skirt or his legs.“You men are so pathetic. You think it’s so easy being a girl. Well, I’m off to see what I can find to add to my collection. Don’t run away”

Jerry could hear here rummaging around. Eventually she left. Jerry struggled but was unable to get free. Unknown to Miss Whip, the police were following her. They had fitted a tracker on her car so was able to follow her every move. Within the hour they had rounded the whole gang up.

Jane and Rosie went and told Suzie and Natalie. When they had drunk some tea they realised no one had released Jerry. Everyone thought somebody else had untied him. Quickly the four went to the house and untied his hands. They said they would let him untie his feet and left him. Jerry found that difficult as the ropes had been tied in a way he couldn’t lean forward long enough to undo both ropes and had to stop in between each rope. It took him a half hour before he was free.

His phone rang. It was Suzie. “flobalob. You now remember where you live and will walk here immediately” Jerry put an open cardigan on and left the house. He was halfway home when the phone rang again. “Did you get me some uranium bitch” Jerry was now in full normal mode and was shocked to see he was in the satin outfit. People were staring at him, and he blushed crimson red and hurried as fast as he could in his heels, the skirt and petticoats swishing around his knees tickling his legs. He was glad to reach home.

Jerry rushed inside to find the four girls waiting for him. “I don’t understand why I am in a skirt again. What is happening to me?” Natalie explained it must be his innermost wish to wear skirts and dresses all the time. “They feel so soft and comfortable. Aren’t they so delicious to wear” All the girls agreed they would help him. Jerry said he did not want to wear women’s clothes. He went upstairs to take a shower and the girls changed into the black skirts and white shirts. Jerry came down arguing he couldn’t find any male clothes. “Jemima, you love to wear skirts” Jerry was now in his feminine role.”Flobalob” Suzie said, and Jerry had to do as he was told. He was told to go upstairs and put the grey dress, bloomers petticoat and flat shoes on. He had to immediately forget the clothes he walked home in. Then report back. He went and got dressed.

When he got back, he realised the girls were in their prison warders outfits. He was marched back to the bedroom where he was told to get into the cupboard”. He stood there while the fastened his hands and feet to the anchor points leaving him spread –eagle. Suzie told him he must be punished for walking the streets in a sissy satin outfit. He was gagged and then Suzie said she was going to buy some uranium bitch. Now Jerry was Jerry and he realised he was stuck, Suzie had even put a strap in to hold his back against the wall so he couldn’t move. “You will be bored as we are going to have a lovely dinner, but as a prison girl you will have the left overs. If there is any that is. That thought is making me randy. You standing there unable to move and having to listen to me getting what I deserve. Uranium bitch”

She smiled as she slowly closed the door on him and locked it. Suzie picked up the clothes had had just taken off and hung them in her wardrobe. Jerry now in male mode struggled hopelessly against his bonds. The girls having a merry time drinking wine and eating a lovely meal. When they were all drunk the conversation got round to Jerry. “It isn’t right he is the only man in a house full of girls” Suzie said. Natalie said it was time to convert him. Everyone agreed.

Suzie went to get him, but not until they had all put on silk or satin dresses or skirts. Suzie was reminded of the bet that Jerry would be begging to wear nice dresses before long and it was time to start. Suzie unlocked the closet door and said “Jemima, your presence is required. Jerry went straight into his feminine role and minced down the stairs behind Suzie. He could not take his eyes off of the shiny satin as she walked down the stairs. The light reflected in the black satin of her tight skirt was mesmerising, moving as the cheeks of her bum, held tightly in the satin grip of the skirt went up and down as she stepped down the stairs in a graceful manner. Her four inch heeled shoes gave her grace and poise as she walked into the lounge. Then Jerry saw the other girls all in satin or silk. He said nothing,

He was ordered to make them some coffee to try to sober them up. He sat there in his drab grey dress and admired the lovely colours of the girl’s clothes. He wished he was wearing something bright and colourful. He thought about it but still said nothing. The girls went on about how lovely the satin or silk panties felt. Jerry thought about his cotton bloomers. It was unfair that the girls had all the nice clothes but all he had was the drab grey dress and the bloomers. Eventually he said something. “Why am I in these terrible clothes while you are all in pretty clothes?” Rosie looked at Suzie as if to say “I’ve won the bet” Suzie knew exactly what was going to happen and hoped Rosie wouldn’t make it too bad.

A few days later and Gerry was wearing a tight short skirt but as Suzie said “The bulge spoils it” A few hours later Suzie said “flobalob. Sleep for 5 hours. When you wake up, you will feel no pain or soreness and accept everything you find nor remember anything of today. You will allow your hair to grow so it may be fashioned into a woman’s style. You will look for a style that suits you” Jerry was out for the count.
Rosie and Jane went into the cellar and put in two single beds then made them up. They never told Suzie that this would become hers and Jerry’s rather basic bedroom. All the clothes would be hanging on open rails. Two cabinets would hold their undies.

Natalie wiped his cock and body with antisceptic. She massaged his balls back intohis pelvis and carefully pulled his cock back as far as she could between his legs and made several incisions in it and his body so they lined up. His foreskin was stitched to close the hole slightly and that too was stitched down. Now his cock was held firmly to his body. “The cuts will heal together in a couple of weeks. I will remove the stitches then but I will need to do a daily check. Let him sleep until he comes round naturally” She told the girls as she covered the area with a gauze sheet. It amazed people how little blood showed. It didn’t pour out as they expected. Natalie said that is what surprised her when she watched the operation.
When Jerry awoke he was hungry so they gave him a drink and some food. He found the gauze sheet when he wanted to wee and sat on the toilet without thinking. Suzie noticed how he had taken to using the toilet without thinking.

Natalie told Suzie she had crushed birth pills on his meal to start him off growing his own breasts. “Much better than falsies. It will take a couple of years for his breasts to develop”. Later she will get some better oestrogen tablets which he will have to take for the rest of his life. Suzie started to think twice about what they were doing to Jerry.

The next night Maria the hypnotist turned up and Rosie said it was time to for Suzie to entertain them. It took some time to get Suzie under the hypnosis but she managed it at last. “Now the fun begins” Rosie said. They filmed Suzie impersonating a chicken, doing ballet moves but after a while Rosie said it was time for more serious things. Maria told Suzie to forget her safety words to get Jerry back to normal. However she will recall she knows the words even though she can’t remember them. Jerry was instructed to follow Rosie’s instructions instead.

Now Rosie got Maria to command Suzie to want to be a French Maid and serve them all. She will love the soft short skirts and petticoats and the six inch heels which will give a glimpse of her frilly panties. However, she will be envious of the other women who were allowed to wear trousers and normal length skirts. She too will get commands to snap her back to normal. The girls laughed at the thought what Suzie’s reactions would be like when she wakes up in the High Street in the shortest maid’s dress imaginable. Suzie stood there while all her measurements were taken.

Jane said she thought the dresses should be made in soft nylon so there was no chance of the skirt hiding her frilly panties or petticoats. “Plus of course, the wind will lift it to reveal her panties and petticoats” It was agreed, but also some of cotton and some of satin would be needed. That would make Jemima start moaning that she hasn’t got any sexy dresses, no matter how short it is. Everyone was rolling round with laughter at the thought of that. Jemima moaning she has no sexy satin outfits and Suzie loving being a French Maid but complaining she would like some normal length skirts.

The final instructions the pair were to receive is to accept the bedroom the girls had made in the cellar would be theirs. Natalie had even had microphones fitted so people could listen to their moaning for entertainment. The words used were Jemima and flobalob plus gold bonds to let Jerry return to normal and Nicole to put Suzie in a trance so she would speak with a French accent. Curry Rival would make her accept new orders and Grown Cabbage would return her to normal.

A couple of weeks went by with Suzie panicking she had forgotten the words to return Jerry to normal. The girls said she was not to worry as she will think of the words when she wasn’t thinking about them. Little did she know. Jerry had got used to the new bedroom down in the cellar. He had a dozen drab grey thick cotton prison dresses by now. The convicts are allowed to wear their own clothes these days. He was jealous of the other girls, including Suzie in their lovely coloured skirts and dresses while all he had was these. He was told he would be joined in the bedroom by a new maid. He was excited but didn’t know why. The incisions had healed nicely holding his cock firmly down. And the stitches had been removed. To look at him in his bloomers you would never tell he was male. He had taken to sitting to urinate like he had done it all his life. Suzie had to go out shopping and while she was out, all her maids uniforms were brought in by Jane. They were hung up on the rails for her. When she got back the first words she heard from Rosie was Curry Rival. She stood there as Rosie ordered her to strip go down to the cellar and put on a maids uniform. “Away you go Nicole”
Suzie answered “Qui madam” and curtsied, of course, the girls laughed as she stripped. “Don’t forget to get Jemima to lace up your corset nice and tight Nicole”

In the cellar Suzie chose a black satin uniform, white frilly panties and tutu petticoats. She turned her back to Jerry and he laced up the corset pushing her breasts upwards to show off her cleavage. She slipped on the black seamed stockings then clipped them to the corset. Next step was to pull the frilly panties up and the tutu style petticoats and the six inch high heeled shoes went on, finally slipping the dress on while Jerry zipped it up. Suzie was surprised. It felt like the panties were being pulled down as she walked about. Jerry said she looked lovely and how he was jealous of her having such a lovely dress and sexy panties while he was in his drab grey outfit and bloomers. The dress was low cut so Suzie’s breasts were very much on display.

The pair reports back to the girls. Suzie was told she had to go shopping and was given a list of items that meant she had to walk all around the supermarket to find them. Jerry had to go with her to push the trolley and carry the purse in a handbag as well as carry the bags home.
The girls noticed how Suzie kept admiring herself in the mirror before she left. The girls decided to follow them to have fun. They watched them as Suzie gave a sexy wiggle as she walked along the road. People were staring at her but she didn’t care. When they were halfway around the supermarket, Rosie phoned Jerry up and asked him to give the phone to Suzie.

Suzie answered the phone. Rosie said “Don’t forget the Grown Cabbage”. Suzie snapped back into normal mode and was embarrassed. She tried pulling the skirt down but obviously couldn’t. She was making a spectacle of herself. Jerry couldn’t understand what was wrong. When he took the phone back Rosie said “Don’t forget I want some gold bonds” Jerry suddenly realised there he was in his grey dress in full view of everyone. People were laughing at them. The pair looked a right sight in their embarrassment. Fortunately they didn’t take long to get the shopping and rushed home as quickly as they could.

Back at home Rosie welcomed them, “Thank heavens you are home Jemima and Nicole” They had now been put in their altered state. So that would be their futures. Suzie now as Nicole dressed as a French maid. Jerry as Jemima was given some short tight skirts and satin panties and the girls said he looked lovely and flat at the front now. He too was wearing stockings and heels but it would take a couple of years for his breasts to grow so his false ones can be disposed of. .He did complain a few times and he was locked in the wardrobe at night as punishment. Suzie spent few nights in there as well.

As a treat, they were given strap on dildos so they could have some sort of sexual relationship and eventually pushed the two beds together, both blissfully unaware what they had lost.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.