The Mystical Adventures of CAT

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
vm1971
Chair Bound

The Mystical Adventures of CAT

Unread post by vm1971 »

Just something new I've been trying...fleshing out and combining random fantasies through writing.
I'll probably edit this story a few times before I deem it "complete".

----
Cheryl had found two old ornate boxes in an antique shop in town. They were made of solid wood with brass edges and had some beautiful carvings on the top. She opened one of them and the inside looked a little beat up. The other was in better shape so she bought that one. "This will be the perfect gift for Alison's birthday! Now, what to put into the box?" Cheryl thought. With all of their bondage adventures, she decided on some hemp rope. Hemp is a somewhat uncomfortable rope to be tied with but it looks fantastic when done right and the friction makes it ideal for strict bondage. Alison would love this!

She tucked the ropes into the box, closed the lid and slid it back into her closet. Cheryl needed to add something and decided on a red ballgag with chin strap that Alison was eyeing a few weeks ago. She got dressed in her usual errand-running outfit of a little black minidress, black pantyhose and 4" stiletto pumps. She went to their favorite store, "BG Odds & Ends" and picked it up.

At home, Cheryl pulled out the box and opened it so she could put the ballgag into it but once she opened it, her body was instantly frozen. The ropes inside started moving! "What's going on? What's happening? Why can't I move?" The ropes moved like lightning and wrapped her up. A coil went around her right wrist and pulled her hand behind her back then did the same with her other wrist. The coils went round and round then cinched and knotted themselves. The same thing happened around her thighs, knees and ankles. Another rope started looping around her elbows. "Seriously?" she thought as her elbows were getting pulled closer and closer until they touched. A longer piece of rope wrapped around her chest, above and below her luscious breasts, making them bulge out and look even bigger. There she was, on the floor, all tied up.

She was both confused and incredibly turned on. "Why wasn't I gagged? There's a perfectly good ballgag on the floor!" Cheryl couldn't believe she was wondering why she wasn't secured even more when she didn't know if she was ever going to be able to get free. She tested the ropes. Whatever mystical force manipulated those ropes sure knew what it was doing because there was no slack anywhere and she couldn't reach any of the knots. Thinking about her predicament, she thought, "I have to get out of this. I can do this myself with a little effort. There's no need to call for help... yet." She squirmed and rolled around on the floor but to no avail. She knew she had a pair of scissors on the table so she leaned up against the bed and worked herself back onto her feet. "Hopping while tightly bound and wearing 4" heels is pretty treacherous." She hopped over to the table, almost falling down twice. Just as she was about to reach for the scissors, two more ropes came out of the box. The first wrapped around the arches of her feet, ensuring she wouldn't be able to kick her shoes off and making it even more difficult to stand or hop. The second rope looped around her wrist cinch then around her ankle cinch then started pulling her into a hogtie. Cheryl panicked because falling down in this position was going to hurt. As she went down, her shoulder hit the table and knocked the scissors to the floor. Slightly stunned from the fall, she barely paid attention to her ankles and wrists being pulled together until it was too late to fight it as the ends were secured, knots away from her fingers.

"Well isn't this fantastic? I wonder if more is going to happen if I try to get those scissors?" Cheryl struggled some more, seeing if she could get out of the hogtie but no luck there. "I need a closer look at that box. Maybe there's a clue in how to get free." She slithered her way to the box that was on the other side of her bedroom. "Hogtied slithering is a really good workout!" she thought. She made it there, rocked back and forth a little until her head was just high enough to see into the box. It was pretty plain inside and there weren't any ropes left. "Well, there's no more ropes around so I don't think I'll get more if I try for the scissors." Off she went, slithering back to where the scissors were. She managed to pick them up and cut herself out of her hogtie. Even with scissors, cutting herself free wasn't going to be either easy or safe. She flipped the scissors open so she could very gently grab one of the handles and blades together so she could wield it as a knife to cut her wrists free. Having been tied up many times before, she was a pro at this but even pros can screw up. She managed to cut her wrists free without incident. She then cut her legs free and even her chest with no problems. Her elbows were going to be very difficult. She couldn't reach them but at least she could stand and walk around now. She went to the kitchen and found and managed to get a knife out of her knife block. It was *just* long enough for the tip of the knife to reach the ropes. It took almost an hour of flicking the tip of the knife against her elbow ropes but she was finally able to break free.

"This box is dangerous...and AWESOME all at the same time!" She had to find out more about this. She got her phone, took a picture of the carving on top of the box then fed it into Google. She was surprised that anything even came up let alone a full rundown of what exactly it was.

BOXTRAP OF RESTRAINT: A magical box enchanted with the purpose of restraining any who open it.

There was an image of an old scroll with a picture of the box drawn on it and some slightly faded writing.
- Any items placed within it will be tools with which to accomplish the restraining task.
- The only target is the person opening the box.
- The box will only restrain the target as necessary to prevent escape.
- Any attempt at escape will escalate and any additional items within the box will be used to prevent further attempts.
- An item, once manipulated, can no longer be manipulated after its restraining task is complete.
- The box can only be used once and will become an ordinary box once all items in the box have been used.

The rest was too faded to read but it looks like there were at least 2 more things in the list.

"Well isn't this interesting? This must be a hoot at parties!" she thought but it slowly dawned on her that this box was now ordinary, at least according to the scroll. She put a single rope back into the box, closed it then reopened it. Nothing. So the scroll was accurate. "It's good to have confirmation. I'll have to assume the rest is true."

She then remembered that there was a second one at the antique shop. It was a little beat up so she thought it might have already been used but she had to go and make sure. She got herself cleaned up, put on a new outfit. This time it was a tight royal blue mini dress with nude pantyhose and 4" silver stiletto sandals. She went to the antique shop to buy the other one. To her surprise, there were two of them on the table. The shopkeeper said, "Yeah, someone came and sold this to us just a couple hours ago." Cheryl had no way to tell if the boxes had been used up but the new one looked pristine. The shopkeeper told her, "Yeah, the woman who sold it said it was brand new and had never even been opened." This was all the assurance she needed to buy it and take it home.

This time, Cheryl was much more careful. She collected all the things that she wanted to put into the box:

- A dozen lengths of hemp rope of varying lengths
- The red ballgag with chin strap that she recently bought
- A leather head harness with integrated black ballgag and blindfold
- Two rolls of microfoam tape
- A handkerchief
- Four rolls of self-stick bandage wrap
- A silk blindfold

"This is a lot. Maybe I'm going too far. Nah, she'll love it. When Alison springs this trap, she's going to be thrilled. Then she'll be disappointed because she'll still have a little too much freedom but then she'll be thrilled again as the box uses more and more of its contents to stop her from getting free." A million thoughts were going through Cheryl's mind about how this is all going to go down.

In any case, Cheryl had invited Thea and Alison over for the birthday celebrations. Cheryl's plan for the night was for Alison to open her gift, get all wrapped up and get played with all night.

Thea had arrived early from work and was still in her work clothes. She was wearing a khaki minidress, nude pantyhose and 4" nude stiletto sandals. She sat on the couch and watched random cat videos while Cheryl was getting things ready. Cheryl had to go to the liquor store to get some wine and told Thea in no uncertain terms, "Do not touch this box. This is Alison's gift and it's a surprise" on her way out the door.

Thea kept looking at the box. Her curiosity was driving her crazy. "What's one little peek? Cheryl isn't going to know." Thea proceeded to slowly open the box. Even cracking it open a little activated it. Suddenly, the lid burst open and Thea was mysteriously frozen and couldn't move a muscle as ropes (4 to be exact) came bursting out of the box, binding her. Hands behind her back, elbows together, chest harness and thighs, knees and ankles all together. "What the hell? What's happening?" Thea lost her balance and fell to the floor with a thud.

Much like Cheryl, Thea rolled around struggling against and testing the ropes to no avail. Thea remembered that she had nail clippers in her purse. "It's not the greatest but should still do the job." She rolled over to her purse then as she reached in, at that moment, a roll of bandage wrap came rolling out of the box and mummified her hands into fists. She couldn't open her hands. "This box isn't done with me? How the hell am I going to get free now? If I scream, am I going to get gagged? I don't have a lot of options so I'm going to have to hope someone hears me before I'm silenced." With that, Thea opened her mouth and took a deep breath but before she could let out a scream, the handkerchief flew out of the box, rolled itself into a wad and stuffed her mouth, followed by the ballgag which pushed the mouthpacking in deeper, followed by the microfoam tape that sealed her lips and the ballgag into place. It wrapped around her head over and over until it was all gone. She tried to scream through all of this and so little sound came out that you'd have to be in the room to hear it and even then it was faint.

"FUCK! I can barely make a sound. Did this thing read my mind? I thought I'd at least get half a scream out but it's like it was expecting it and just waiting for the right opportunity. What am I going to do now? I need to get away from this box." With that, she started slithering towards the door, not that she could open it but she wanted to put as much distance as she could from the box. Halfway there, another piece of rope snaked out of the box and wrapped around her ankle and wrist cinches then pulled them together until she was in a tight hogtie. "Now I can't do anything. I guess Cheryl is going to get here and be really mad at me. I have to warn her! She's going to come into the room and get wrapped up just like me!" Just then, Thea could hear Cheryl fumbling for her keys. She screamed as hard as she could through all the gag layers. Cheryl couldn't hear her but the box could and another roll of bandage wrap came out and wrapped around her mouth and head.

The door opened. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" exclaimed Cheryl. Thea was on the floor all hogtied and gagged, trying to scream through her gag and struggling furiously. Cheryl grinned a little and lay down beside Thea, put her elbows down and rested her chin on her hands. "Well isn't this a fine pickle you've gotten yourself into? This was meant for Alison and it was going to be a night of both of us playing with her but you couldn't resist. Now you're going to get played with but I'll assume that's what you wanted anyways." "Mmmmppphhhh!" exclaimed Thea.

"Well, let me tell you some things about this box:

1. It can only be used once.
2. It's only going to use what's contained in it and only against the person opening it. I suppose if I put rocks in it, they were going to fly out and bash you in the head. Good thing for you it was just fun stuff.
3. Once it uses something, it can't use it again.
4. There is no chance of getting free as long as it still has items to work with. It only shuts itself off when everything is used. Once it's off, you can safely attempt to get free.

Don't feel bad. I bought one before this one, put some rope in it then opened it again later to add more stuff in and of course, I got a taste of what it can do. Now you understand and looking in the box, there's no shortage of fun stuff so, you're going to be indisposed of for quite a while. I also have some other theories but we'll have to test those out later."

"Mmmmpppphhh! Mmmmppphhh! Mmmpppppphhhh! ('Please please get me out of this! It's so tight! There's no way I can ever get free on my own even if the box was done.')" Thea tried to say through all the gaggage.

"Well, Alison is going to be here soon and then it'll be a party!" About 20 minutes later during which Thea struggled furiously, the door bell rang. Cheryl was taking a shower and couldn't hear it but left the door unlocked in case Alison showed up. After a few minutes of no answer, Alison opened the door. It was Alison in all her glory. A sparkly silver minidress, nude pantyhose and 4" silver stiletto sandals.

"What? Thea! Who did this to you?" "Mmmmppphhhh! ('Help me! I need to get out of this!')" Thea tried to say through the gag. Alison rushed over to Thea and started untying her. Just then, ropes (4 again) burst out of the box and started tying Alison up. Her hands were pulled behind her back and bound, elbows bound, one went around her chest over and over then finally her thighs, knees and ankles were all tied. "What force is doing this? Where's Cheryl?" thought Alison as she rolled around helplessly. "Cheryl! Where are you? We need help!" shouted Alison.

Cheryl then came into the room. She was dressed for a party. A red minidress with nude pantyhose and 4" metallic red stiletto pumps. As Cheryl stepped into the room, she saw the head harness being strapped onto Alison. Cheryl looked at the two of them on the floor all tied up and grinned. Cheryl thought, "I guess I was right. If someone tries to untie you, that counts as an escape attempt and the box will prevent it from happening, apparently using the same method, but it also added the harness onto Alison which I thought it wouldn't do because she wasn't specifically trying to free Thea but wait... was it because she said 'We need help'? emphasis on 'we'. If she said 'I need help' would it have left her alone? I wonder how it chooses what to use because it just as easily could have used the tape and/or bandages to gag Alison. Is this thing smarter than a robotic auto-binder?" With that, Cheryl approached cautiously, saw that there was still a few ropes, a roll of microfoam and 2 rolls of bandages in the box. "This could still end up with all three of us tied up, not that it would be the worst thing in the world. Well, I guess I'll have a little fun and see if we can test my other theories."

Cheryl told Alison, "I don't know what's going on but I saw this thing tie you up when you tried to untie Thea. If I try to untie you, it might tie me up too then we're all screwed. I want to see if we can get both of you out safely so I'll need you to do some stuff to see what you can't and can't do. Is that ok?" Alison grunted her approval through the gag. Cheryl said, "Good. I left a knife on the floor behind the chair. I want you to crawl over there. I know you can't see but you know the general direction. If I try to guide you, I might end up tied up as well so I'm trying to help you but only as minimally as possible. You might end up hogtied but you might not." Alison started slithering towards the chair, she focused on moving, one inch at a time. In the back of her mind, her overwhelming thought was to get free. After moving around 10 feet, she rested for a little and tried to refocus. Once ready, her thought was "We need to get free and away from this box!" Just as she finished that thought, another rope came snaking out of the box and folded a surprised and blindfolded Alison into a hogtie. Alison couldn't understand why this was happening. Cheryl was a little confused. All Alison did was rest for a moment. Thea figured it out "I'm almost certain that box reads minds. I don't know what she was thinking but Alison probably had some thought about freeing me and then the box sprang into action because it couldn't let that happen."

Cheryl analyzed it and hypothesized why. "Hmmm... does the box read your intentions? Did Alison make an explicit thought about freeing Thea? Why didn't it come after me? Maybe it's because while I'm talking about getting them free, I don't actually want them to get free, at least not until morning. It must know this so as long as I keep playing with them, it'll leave me alone. I can live with this. Lets see if we can get the knife into Alison's hands and watch the fun."

Cheryl said to Alison, "That sucks. I think you can still get to the knife. You're almost there." Alison grunted then continued worming her way toward the chair. Progess was even slower. All the while, Thea kept looking around frantically trying to find something else she could use to get free." Her finger, arms and legs were all tingling. This means she was about to lose all feeling in them. It seems Thea was looking too hard because the silk blindfold came out and removed another one of Thea's senses. Thea let out a very frustrated "Mmmmppphhh!" Cheryl turned around and saw what else had happened to Thea. She wondered why the blindfold came out now. Eyes by themselves can't get you out of bondage. Was it because she was LOOKING for something to use to get free with? Another grunt came from Alison and Cheryl turned around and saw that Alison was inches away from the knife. Just in case Alison also figured it out, Cheryl decided to be a little mean and told Alison, "Scooch backwards a little and then you and Thea can both get free!" in an as innocent a voice as she could. Cheryl said the words, Alison couldn't help but think about those words and with that thought, a roll of bandage wrap came rolling out of the box and wrapped her hands into fists. The knife was now useless. Alison let out an extremely frustrated sigh. Thea heard the sigh and knew it meant that Alison failed and probably ended up being tied up more.

Cheryl sat on the sofa and enjoyed the view. She took several pictures and some video of their struggling. Cheryl got up and told the two victims, "I've confirmed my suspicions. If you try to untie the original target, you're getting tied up too. If you continue to try to untie them, it will continue to tie you more. The box does read your thoughts so it's not just actions that will get you into trouble. If Alison could have kept her thoughts away from freeing Thea and just freeing herself, she would have eventually been able to get free."

"Is Cheryl doing this on purpose?" both Thea and Alison simultaneously thought. Cheryl then revealed her intentions. "Now that the two of your are wrapped up into tidy little bundles, it's time for the real fun to start." Cheryl went into the bedroom and came out with 2 wand vibrators. She turned each victim onto their sides and tied rope around the waists and crotch areas to hold the wands in place. She then turned them on then rolled the two women back onto their stomachs. A low setting to start. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the wands were relentless. Thea and Alison were pleasured into even more helplessness. Lying on top of the vibrators made even the low setting incredibly difficult to resist as they pushed into their crotches. The waves of pleasure made both of them forget about any attempts to get free and their struggling was only to shift the vibration around. "Don't worry, this won't be all night, only until the batteries die. If you're good, I won't put fresh batteries in them or swap them for plug-in wands. You can try to figure out what constitutes good and bad behaviour." Cheryl wickedly said.

Cheryl watched this and took more pictures and video for an hour. Wave after wave, Thea and Alison were spent. The batteries eventually died and Cheryl proclaimed, "I can't let both of you have all the fun." She swapped both of their wands for plug-ins and used long extension cords so they couldn't unplug them by scooching away. She placed two knives, one in each bedroom, beside each bed, making sure neither Thea or Alison knew what she was doing. Cheryl then proceeded to get her own plug-in wand and tied it into place. The box still had two ropes, a roll of microfoam and a bandage wrap. She wondered if she could add more items to the box after it had been activated. 3 more lengths of rope, a handkerchief and a ballgag were added to the box. "I hope this works. If it doesn't, maybe the box will get creative with just two ropes. It's smart enough to read our minds so I wouldn't be surprised."

Cheryl's excitement at a three way bondage with her getting "selfbound" but in an inescapable way without help was growing.

Cheryl turned on her wand then proceeded to deliberately start untying Thea. Intent or not, Cheryl was still untying Thea and the box couldn't allow it. Within seconds, Cheryl was on the floor with her wrists, elbows, thighs, knees and ankles tied. Another rope came out and made a chest harness. Cheryl wasn't going to waste time and started screaming all while visualizing Thea without ropes and out came the handkerchief, ballgag and microfoam tape. Even after all that, she continued screaming and the last bandage wrap came and wrapped her mouth even more. She was sure to not wiggle her fingers much because she couldn't have her hands wrapped into fists if she expected to be able to use the knives she placed. She looked around furiously and was immediately blindfolded. There was only one rope left in the box. She then started slithering towards her bedroom and right on cue, the last rope came out and hogtied her. She knew it would take a while to get to the bedroom and the wand would keep her VERY entertained in the process.

Thea and Alison continued to struggle against both the ropes and the wands. They both wanted to get free as well as never get free. It was quite the conundrum that resulted in both making half-hearted attempts at getting free even if a full-hearted attempt still wasn't going to produce a different result.

Cheryl started worming her way towards the bedroom. After moving a couple feet her worming met resistance at her ankles. "Why can't I move? Did the wand get snagged? Dammit! If I can't get out of this, we're never getting free!" Little did Cheryl know but the box made one minor adjustment to her hogtie. It hogtied her and used some leftover length to anchor her to the sofa leg. The box knew her eventual intent which was always going to be to free Thea and its final act was to make sure it never happened knowing that the eventual escape was in the bedrooms. Cheryl eventually figured out what happened. She was never going to make it into the bedrooms. Her fingers were still free so that's something but they were already tingling so it would only be a matter of time before they were useless too. She tried to reverse so she could untie the anchor but there wasn't actually enough length to turn around and still reach the knots.

Cheryl sighed in frustration. "Outsmarted by a box. I sure hope someone finds us..."