Party Bash

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Alizeieie
Unfettered Newbie

Party Bash

Unread post by Alizeieie »

I had a sexpot girlfriend in college. She was a little woman, maybe 5.3*feet tall (about 160cm). Her hair was lustrous black, and her skin was olive. "Anna," we'll call her.
Anyway, she was simple to humiliate, but I always assumed she enjoyed it.
In public, I'd do all kinds of grab-ass games with her.
There was a momentous occasion. We were in line for beer at a keg party in an unknown section of campus. She was dressed in a short skirt with an elastic waist and a thong, as well as a tube top with three hooks on the back. And some good, clunky shoes to make her appear taller. She should've realized better!
Maybe it was the beer I'd already had or the lengthy wait, but she had her back to me at one point, and I simply reached out and ripped her top down. Her tits bounced out like two bouncing honey-colored g****fruits. We got a great shout from the beer line after she yelled and screamed, attracting too much attention. She struck me many times and pretended to go for my balls, but I knew she wasn't serious.

I believe the boredom got to me after a minute or two of waiting for some fools who overpumped the keg and were getting a lot of froth. On the small of her back, I had my hand. I slowly raised it till my palm rested on the back of her blouse. POP! I swiftly hooked my fingers beneath and pressed my palm. Her top had entirely disintegrated!

She screamed once again and tried to hide her beautiful tits as best she could. We now had a live audience. While she tried to grab the top with one hand concealing her gorgeous brown nipples, I kept it high over her head. When she gained a grip, she attempted with two hands, but all it did was make her boobs swing about as I hauled her off the ground. I flung my arms down, snagged her skirt with my thumbs, and tugged it to the floor. While she sobbed, I laughed even more since I'd also gotten her thong!

Now she was practically nude, in heels, leaning over completely, and giving the beer line quite a show as she stooped forward to grab her skirt. I laughed even harder as dread crept into her voice, begging me to let her put her skirt back on.

I was essentially on my knees at this time, holding her skirt and underwear down. I raised my eyes to her bush and her flushed face. I must have felt giddy from laughing because I slammed my knee into her skirt. She tried to shove me away, but ended up stripping down to her underwear as she stepped out of the skirt.

There were loud cheers all around at this point. I didn't mind the bruises she left on my ribs from her hefty shoes kicking me. I leapt to my feet, tossed her garments to the ground, and gripped her folded body so her naked ass and pussy faced the audience, preventing her from fleeing! Despite her feminine attire, she had a large, untidy bush. But she had enormous, bulging pussy lips, and I could see they were all staring.

I was starting to feel terrible for her at this point, so I let her up and assisted her in getting dressed. After seeing the flash, I approached a man with a camera phone. My email address was given to him. For whatever reason (wink), we didn't remain long at the party, but by the time we went back to her room, I had that image of her assing the crowd! When I showed it to her, she pretended to be enraged and hit me in the face, which was rather hard given her stature. But I knew better than to get upset since we immediately had the greatest monkey sex ever!

She remained enraged, punching me repeatedly whenever the matter was brought up. When she thought about how brutally I exposed her, she would transform into a sex-starved wildcat. I could elevate her legs to her ears in ordinary missionary sex and she'd bite and go insane recalling how I exposed her.