Sam becomes Solange

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Sam becomes Solange

Unread post by restricted »

Sam Brown was a lively, happy go lucky lad. He had a great girlfriend who was up for a good laugh at any time. She had introduced him to some of her friends and he had hit it off with them, they became his friends as well.

Gradually though, over the past three months, Sam noticed that Melanie was getting more distant. Sure, they still enjoyed sex, well he did, but Melanie seemed to be more and more distant. Another month went by, it was getting near to November. The pair had been invited to a couple of fancy dress parties at some large manor house. They were told they could stay until the New Year, the parties being Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, along with the rest of their friends. It seemed to be the scene for a good laugh. Mel convinced him that they had to be in fancy dress or they would ruin the party. Sam wasn’t keen on fancy dress, but Mel convinced him that if he showed some enthusiasm, who knows, things might pick up for them again. As she said, “Everyone has a laugh and relaxes” Sam thought about it and said he would consider. He could go as a pirate. The first party was an old tradition and her friend had asked her parents for the second party.

Then came the bad news, Sam’s firm had ceased trading so he was now out of work, but Melanie told him to relax, as there were plenty of jobs around. “Get Christmas and that party over with and you can start looking for work”. Sam wasn’t sure if he could waste money on hiring a fancy dress outfit. Mel told him not to worry about that. She had spoken to the girls, they had a spare room so he could move into there to save money. Mel was shaken by how quickly he agreed to move in. Could she trust him and the girls? They still had plenty of time. The only thing though was the doubt in her mind that he wouldn’t be faithful to her and she let him know it. But the thought of those girls who could easily overcome him as he wouldn’t fight them, made him look forward to the ordeal, Two days later, Melanie told him to strip. When he was naked, she locked a chastity cage on him. “Now I know you will be faithful”
“Don’t you love me that much, you don’t trust me?”
“It isn’t you. It’s the girls I don’t trust”
“Take it off of me”
“I can’t. The key is at work. I forgot it. I like it though. It looks kind of cute stuck there in its transparent cage, unable to escape or be touched. It’s making me feel randy seeing it there like that and unable to get at it. You know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder”
“It’s uncomfortable”
“You’ll get used to it. It’s only for a while until we get a place of our own”
“I’m not wearing this for who knows how long before we find a place”
“Don’t be stupid all your life. Think how I could tease you. It’s making me hot thinking about it. How I could slowly undo the lock, teasing you and making you wait”
“Cut it off”
“No, I love it like this. Imprisoned there waiting for me to get pleasure whenever I want”.
“I’ll call the fire brigade”
“According to one of the girls the fire brigade have been asked so many times to cut them off, they have decided to charge £150 for the service”
“I’m stuck in it now aren’t I?”
“Yes, you are rather and very nice it looks too! It’s totally under my control. Mine, all mine” Siobhan gave a little chuckle. Sam wasn’t happy at all.
Sam went to get dressed. He told Melanie that his pants and trousers were making it uncomfortable. “I have an idea. Take them off while I get them” Sam stripped while Siobhan went into the bedroom and returned with a bag. She produced some French knickers and a skirt.
“I can’t wear those. They are women’s clothes”
“Who is going to see you except me? Besides it will cover you up”
Grumbling, Sam put them on. “Well, how do they feel?”
Sam had to admit they felt okay, but he felt a fool in them. “You look fantastic in them. It’s a good job I left the keys at work or I’d be raping you right now” She slid her hands under the skirt, felt the lace around the French knickers and stroked his thigh. He could feel her hand getting closer to his cage and then she held it. His cock was reacting to the attention he was receiving but it was held back by the cage.
“Take it off and we can make love here and now” Sam pleaded.
“I told you the keys are at work. The longer we leave it on the hotter I am getting with the thoughts of your throbbing cock inside me” Melanie retorted. “God knows how I will react when you are finally free!”

After dinner Melanie asked Sam if he had chosen his outfit for the party and he replied he hadn’t yet. “You are leaving it a little late” Sam replied there was plenty of time. He wasn’t going to go overboard for the do.

A month later Melanie opened a letter and was suddenly quiet. Sam asked what was wrong. “Nothing, except that party has been changed, and it will now be a Victorian party and everyone must be in fancy dress or they won’t get in. Apparently they have lots of dresses for women but no men’s outfits”.

Sam said he couldn’t go then. Melanie said “Unless” “Unless what?” “Well, we could try the fancy dress shops and if they don’t have anything, then maybe we could”. Sam butted in. “Could what?” Melanie looked at him and smiled sweetly. “Oh no, I am not wearing a frock!” Sam shouted at her.

“Oh go on, you are wearing a skirt right now and you yourself said it feels okay”
“That was because the bloody tube you have stuck on me is uncomfortable in pants and trousers”
“Imagine what it would feel like without the tube? Easily accessible by me. I bet you were feeling horny when I slipped my hand up your skirt”
“Don’t. It isn’t my skirt”
“Well I’m not wearing it am I!”
“Funny. You know why I am wearing it”
“You seemed to put it on easily enough”
“Don’t be ridiculous. It isn’t hard putting a skirt on is it”
“I bet you wouldn’t say that if you had to put the rest on with it”
“The rest?”
“Bra, stockings, suspenders, petticoat, blouse, make up. fix your hair into a nice style, some heeled shoes and a matching handbag”
“Don’t be ridiculous. Why would I do that?
“You’re scared aren’t you? Your masculinity is being challenged”
“I’m not scared. I’m a man and that is all there is of it. Men wear trousers and women wear skirts”
“You are frightened. Of course you are. That is to be expected”
“I am not frightened. Nothing frightens me”
“Oh? I can put a shirt and trousers on and go for a walk around town. Can you put a skirt on and do the same?”
“Of course not. I’d look bloody stupid and get called all sorts of names”
“Let me make you up and see what you look like”
“No”
Melanie gave him that coy smile again. “No” She bashfully dipped her head and looked at him with pleading eyes. “No”
“Please. Let me have a go to see how good I am at doing makeup”
“No”
“Pretty please”
“Shut up”

So Melanie dropped it and sat quiet for the evening. Eventually Sam asked her what was wrong. “You know full well”
“What is it about you that want me to dress as a girl?”
“I’m not a lesbian and love men’s bodies. But you find the skirts and panties sexy on me so why shouldn’t I find them sexy on you as well?”
“Because it wouldn’t be sexy. It would be ridiculous”
“How do you know until you let me give you a makeover?”
“If it will shut you up, you can do it tomorrow”.
Melanie said “Thank you. It will be fun, you watch”

Early the next afternoon, the Saturday, Melanie told him to go and have a bath. She would come in and give him a scrub. While he was soaking in the bath Melanie made a quick phone call to her friends, eventually going into the bathroom and used hair depilatory cream on his legs, arms and chest. Sam moaned at this, but Melanie replied that it was for the best results.
Once dried Melanie took him to the bedroom and set about his hair, she styled it as best she could with what few items she had. “I wish I had bought a perm set for you” Sam just grunted. It took her about 40 minutes after that to get panties, bra, stockings, suspender belt, petticoat, skirt, blouse, and clip on earrings on him thanks to his moaning at every time Melanie produced the items of clothing. Another 20 minutes and she had all his make-up completed. Melanie followed Sam down the stairs watching him walk. She was lucky, as just a few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

“Who’s that” Sam demanded to know. “How do I know until I answer the door, unless you want to” Melanie replied.
“Don’t be stupid. How can I go to the door looking like this?”
“Why not? You look every pretty” Sam grunted back.
“Don’t let anyone in” He shouted at her.

Sam heard her say, “Hello everybody, please come in” Sam rushed upstairs only to find the bedroom and bathroom doors locked. He had nowhere to run to. He heard Melanie say that Sam was out but his cousin Sami was staying. Sam was furious especially when he heard the girls ask where Sami was. The next thing was they all trundled up the stairs and Sam was like a fox caught in the headlights of a car.
“Don’t be shy Sami they said. “Wow, you are gorgeous. I bet you have to fight the boys away don’t you” one of them said. With that they grabbed him and forced him downstairs. Melanie was stifling a big grin and doing her best not to laugh.

Once in the lounge they got him to do a twirl. “We will love Sami to come and live with us. All girls together” Chloe, the brunette sad. “I love the colour of her hair. I’m so jealous” Another said Sami was beautiful. The evening went well, and Sam enjoyed the teasing he was getting. Then got to talking about the party. Melanie and Sam were told that the fancy dress place had no further outfits. Chloe said she could find out if the Manor house had anything. Sam said that was okay as he would stay at home but all the girls were insisting that Sami should join them.
A week later Chloe said they had a costume for Sam, but she would need to measure him to see if it fits. Sam asked what it was and when he was told he would have to be a Victorian maid he screamed no way. The girls all worked on his telling him how lovely he looked as a girl and how they thought he would make the party. “It will be a laugh” Melanie told him. Eventually he said he would try it, just to shut the girls up. “There is another problem though. The lady of the house is a prude and she will not allow you two to sleep together unless you are married and it’s too late for that now. You will have to sleep in separate rooms”

Sam was going to say he won’t go then, but thought it was only for one night. The day came of the party and when they looked out, it had started to snow. It wasn’t much, but it was definitely going to stay so the girls phoned the manor house and was told to come over now. They have got plenty of food and drink.

When they got there, the first thing they did was to suggest getting Sam ready. He had a close wet shave and they moisturised his face. His hair was pulled back to form a bun in the back. The Melanie told him to remove his pants and put the bloomers on. Sam argued but eventually went into the bathroom and changed before coming back in just those. He walked funny and when Melanie asked why, “because they are split in the crotch and something keeps falling out” The girls laughed. Melanie told him Victorian knee length bloomers were always crotchless.
A Victorian shift went on followed by the corset. Sam groaned when the laces were pulled tight. Melanie told him not to be a wimp as the old maids used to wear these whalebone corsets all the time. Some balloons full of water were put into the cups of the corset. It was fairly long and held his chastity cage down. A corset cover went over that along with three petticoats which made the dress billow out when it was fitted.
Chloe found some boots and they fitted Sam. Finally the cap and the apron. Sam was ready. Justin time as Lady Martyr entered the room. “Oh, my new maid has arrived I see. Chloe dear, show her the room that has been prepared for her”

Chloe and Melanie took Sam along to his room. It was on the other wing of the house. Sam said that he thought he would be near the other girls. “Don’t be silly Sami, it doesn’t do for the ladies of the house to fraternise with the staff” Sam found walking in all the clothing he was in rather difficult. The girls left him there while they went to get ready. Sam looked out of the window to see the snow was coming down thick and fast now.

Looking back at the table he saw a letter addressed to him. He opened and was shocked when he read it. “You are now Roberts. You will report to Maria the maid and take orders from her. Your clothes have been removed and you will never see them again unless you complete the night of the party to perfection” The knock on the door brought him back to reality. He opened it and found a beautiful girl dressed as a maid, But in more modern clothing. Just below knee length black dress, white collar and cuffs and a white apron. “I am Maria. I have to give you instructions on how to curtsy. No need to teach you to walk like a woman as they won’t see that under your skirt”

It took him ages to get the curtsy right. But he eventually got it to Maria’s satisfaction. “Now we report to the Mistress of the house” In her maid’s uniform, Maria stepped with quite determined strides, telling him to keep up. “Stop slacking Roberts” in a sharp stern voice. Sam in his outfit was sweating already.

With the corset stopping him from breathing deeply and the weight of all the clothes, Sam was ready to faint but he manged to get to the lounge. The girls were all their in Victorian dresses. Sam thought they looked lovely with their tiny corseted waists. Sam was envious of them in their satins and cottons while he was in this drab maid’s outfit.

Lady Martyr’s voice snapped him back into reality. “The snow is going to get quite deep so you had all better stay here for a while. Maria, I suggest you go and get changed once you have all the meal sorted. Roberts here can give you the night off”
The girls all grinned at his predicament. “We would like a drink. So girls if you would like to list your drink, Roberta will get them for us. It’s a shame mere males can’t even remember a list of drinks. Still, we can train her”

Just then there was a knock at the door. “Roberts go and open it. I’m expecting someone important. Sam went to say something but Lady Martyr spoke to him sternly. “Are you disobeying me? I’m sure all these ladies will love to punish you!” Sam Curtsied and headed for the door. While he was out, Lady Martyr told the others that the guest is a hypnotist. As they have Roberts as a stooge, they can decide what to do with him.

By the time Sam got back and curtsied once more, the girls had their plan completely sorted. Sam was exhausted by the time they finished the meal and had a few drinks. Then it was time for the girls plan to be put into use. They had decided that normal things would happen that night but when Sam woke up, he would talk with a French accent and his name would be changed to Solange.

Sam let the woman in and took her soaked coat and hat. He hung them on the coat hooks and hat stand. Then he led the woman into the lounge and announced her as Mrs. Dubois. Lady Martyr asked if he had curtsied when he greeted her to which she replied he hadn’t. “You haven’t curtsied now either Roberts. Never mind you can make up for it by being Mrs. Dubois stooge later. Please get her a drink”. Sam curtsied and went to get a fresh bottle of champagne and a glass from the wine store. Mrs. Dubois listened with interest as the group told them of their plan for Sam. She said that would be possible. It all depended how easy it would be to hypnotise him. Melanie said she would be happy to help. All the girls agreed they would.

When Sam came back, Maria asked if he was comfortable in those clothes. Sam said he was baking in them. He replied he was baking in them and that he never realised that skirts were so hot in a heat wise way, not in a sexual way on him. Lady Martyr said that if he was to take part in the fun and games, they would remove the clothes at bed time and he would not have to wear them anymore. Sam said he would join in.
One by one the girls were hypnotised and made to do silly tricks. It was filmed for them all to see after. Now it was Sam’s turn. He was a little harder to put under the spell. Firstly he was told he wouldn’t feel so uncomfortable in the clothes. Then it took Mrs. Dubois another thirty minutes for him to be under her control. She told the others he was fighting it. But after Melanie whispered something in his ear she stopped fighting and surrendered to her soft voice. The longest it had taken for each of the girls was only 10 minutes, but in reality, they had not been hypnotised. They were just playing along with it.

The party over with lots of drinks consumed, everyone said goodnight and Lady Martyr said that tomorrow he won’t have to wear that Victorian outfit any more. Sam went to head for Melanie’s bedroom but was told that it wasn’t the done thing for a guest to sleep with a member of staff.

Maria helped undress Sam and left him when he was down to just his bloomers. He looked in his wardrobe and there was his clothes. Sam soon fell fast asleep. During the night Maria crept into his bedroom and replaced his clothes with a French Maid’s outfit. Short black dress, white petticoats and frilly panties, black self-support stockings with tiny white bows on the top. A little frilly maid’s cap and a white apron to finish it. His shoes now had a five inch heel.

When Sam awoke he didn’t realise what had happened to him. Looking out of the window he saw the snow was rather deep by now, He showered, shaved and then went to the wardrobe and without thinking put the maid’s uniform on. The dress was extremely short and if he leaned forward a little his petticoats and frilly panties were on display.

There was a knock on the door and Maria entered. “Ah Solange, you are dressed. That outfit looks lovely on you. I am jealous with my plain maid’s uniform. The pair went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfasts after which they took them into the breakfast room.

The girls were all sitting there with Mrs. Dubois and Lady Martyr. Solange curtsied as did Maria. Lady Martyr asked Solange (Sam) to get her a glass of orange juice immediately. This was the first time he had spoken and it shocked him that he was speaking English with a French accent. The girls all noticed how Solange walked off with a sexy wiggle flashing views of white as he did. Once he was out of the room, all the girls laughed.

Melanie then told him the bad news. She had fallen in love with Chloe and was staying there with the other girls and Lady Martyr. The snow was to be three feet thick so if Solange wants to walk back to town, it will be extremely cold for her. At that point Melanie and Chloe kissed each other on the lips in front of him. Sam, now Solange could not figure out why he liked the idea of being dressed like he was in front of all the girls.

Sam was now to be the maid for the rest of his life. By the end of the day thanks to Mrs. Dubois, he had his ears pierced and his cock was fastened back between his legs. She was told no more sex for her, but if the girls wanted it, she would have to use her tongue on them. She would also have the delight of the girls using strap on dildos on her.

Sam knew there was something wrong, but as Solange, he could not think what it was. For Lady Martyr, she has now got a sexy maid that will never have the monthly blues, loves her short uniforms and obeys immediately. Lady Martyr was so impressed, she called the girls in and had a meeting about sending Sam to a clinic where he could have breast implants and maybe have his male sex organs completely removed. She wanted to know what size breasts would suit Solange and should they give him the complete sex change. Lady Martyr ran a surgical clinic and with the aid of Mrs Dubois., Sam would never know she was a he nor how or when the change happened.

Looking out of the window, Solange thought what a lucky girl she was finding a job like this with such a caring mistress. The snow was quite deep by now. She was snapped out her thoughts by Maria telling her to get on with the cleaning and polishing of the lounge furniture. Solange ran her hands down her white apron and then carried on polishing. Soon Sam's old life would become a distant dream and not a memory.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.