Mary and John

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Horin
Unfettered Newbie

Mary and John

Unread post by Horin »

Prologue:

In the year 2342, a mysterious phenomenon occurred where some men became extremely strong and durable, so they could easily overpower most people around them. This unexpected development caused chaos and fear across the globe, as the world was suddenly thrown into a state of uncertainty and danger. To combat this new threat, special centers were created to capture and contain these super-powered men.

One such center was located in a remote part of the world, hidden away from prying eyes. The facility was heavily guarded and designed to prevent any of the captives from escaping. Inside the center, the captured men were monitored and studied closely by a team of highly trained women who were specially chosen for their resistance to the men's persuasive abilities.

One of the most powerful men ever captured was John. He was a towering figure, standing at an incredible two meters tall, with bulging muscles and a shock of messy brown hair. He possessed immense strength and endurance, and his raw power made him a force to be reckoned with. Despite the efforts of the center's staff, John remained defiant and refused to cooperate with his captors.

Mary was one of the girls tasked with monitoring John's every move. She was a petite young woman, standing at only 152 centimeters tall, with long, curly ginger hair and piercing green eyes. Despite her small stature, Mary was not to be underestimated, as she possessed a sharp intellect and a fierce determination. She had been chosen for her ability to resist the persuasive powers of the captured men, and she was determined to do whatever it took to keep them under control.

Chapter 1

As Mary began her shift, she could sense that something was different. John had been unusually quiet for the past few days, and she couldn't shake the feeling that he was up to something. She decided to confront him directly, hoping to get to the bottom of his strange behavior.

"John, what's going on?" she asked, walking up to the heavily reinforced cell that contained him.

"What do you mean?" John replied, his voice deep and menacing. "I'm just enjoying my stay here, is all."

Mary could feel the tension in the air, and she knew that something was about to happen. She braced herself for whatever was coming next, knowing that she was the only one standing between John and the outside world.

John had been growing increasingly restless in his cell, and he was starting to plot his escape. He knew that Mary was one of the girls tasked with watching over him, and he decided to try and use his hypnotic powers to get her to give him the keys to his cell.

"Mary," he said, his voice dripping with honeyed words. "I need your help. Can you please give me the keys to my cell? I promise I won't cause any trouble."

Mary felt a cold shiver run down her spine. She had been trained to resist hypnosis, and she knew that John's powers were formidable. She decided to play along, pretending to be under his spell, while secretly plotting her next move.

"Of course, John," she said, her voice monotone and robotic. "I will give you the keys."

As she approached his cell, Mary pulled out a small vial of liquid from her pocket. She had been given a powerful sedative, which she hoped would knock John out long enough for her to call for backup.

John continued to speak in soothing tones, urging Mary to hurry with the keys. But as she got closer, she quickly injected him with the sedative. He slumped to the floor, his eyes rolling back in his head.

Mary quickly radioed for backup, and two other guard girls rushed to her side. Together, they dragged John out of his cell and into a nearby torture chamber.

"Restrain him on the cross," Mary instructed the other girls, pointing to a sturdy metal X-shape positional cross in the center of the room.

As the girls strapped John to the cross, Mary stood back and watched, a sense of grim satisfaction washing over her. She knew that John was dangerous, and she was determined to do whatever it took to keep him contained.

Once they had secured John to the cross, the girls quickly left the room, locking the door behind them.

She turned back to the room, taking a deep breath and trying to calm her racing heart. This was a dangerous game she was playing, but she knew that it was necessary. John was too powerful to be left unchecked, and she was the only one who could keep him in line.

Chapter 2

Mary waited nervously for John to wake up, her heart pounding in her chest. As she waited, she replayed the events of the previous day in her mind. She knew that once he came to, he would try to hypnotize her again. She had been trained to resist hypnosis, but she knew that John was a master manipulator. She wanted to be more prepared this time.

She quickly locked his ankles and wrists to the cross in sturdy metal collar cuffs, making sure that he was securely restrained.

As she tied and locked his arms tightly to the cross with three straps, one on his wrists, elbows, and shoulders, she could feel John's power radiating off him.

Mary then tied and locked John's legs with three straps, one on his ankles, knees, and thighs, making sure that he was completely immobilized. Once she was satisfied that he was secure, she passed the keys to John's cuffs through the door peephole to one of the girl guards, Anna, and ordered her not to give them back even if she begged.

As she worked, Mary's thoughts raced. She knew that what she was doing was dangerous, but she also knew that it was necessary to keep John under control. She had seen too many men like him before, men who used their powers to manipulate and control others. But she was different. She had been trained to resist hypnosis, and she was determined to use that training to her advantage.

Finally, she was finished. She stepped back and surveyed her handiwork, satisfied that John was securely restrained. She knew that he would be furious when he woke up, but she was prepared for that. She had passed the keys to his cuffs through the door peephole to one of the other guards, Anna, and had ordered her not to give them back, no matter how much she begged.

Mary waited patiently; her eyes fixed on John's prone form. She could see his chest rising and falling slowly as he slept, and she knew that any moment he would wake up. She braced herself for what was to come, steeling herself against his hypnotic powers.

Chapter 3

And then, suddenly, he stirred. His eyes flickered open, and he looked around wildly, trying to make sense of his surroundings. Mary watched as he struggled against his restraints, his muscles bulging with the effort.

"Hello, John," she said, her voice calm and steady. "I hope you had a nice nap."

John's eyes narrowed as he looked at her, his expression dark and threatening.

"What have you done to me?" he growled.

Mary stood her ground, her eyes locked on his. She knew that she had to be strong, or he would overpower her.
"I've made sure that you can't hurt anyone," she said her voice firm. "You're going to stay here until we can figure out what to do with you."

After a while, John started again. "Let me go, Mary," he said, his voice low and menacing. "You don't know what you're doing."

But Mary didn't flinch. She stood her ground, determined to keep him under control.

"I know exactly what I'm doing, John," she said, her voice steady. "And I'm not going to let you escape."

John glared at her, his eyes burning with anger. Mary could feel the tension in the air, and she knew that anything could happen. But she was ready. She was determined to keep him restrained, no matter what it took.

John's voice was like honey, dripping with persuasive power. Mary could feel his words wrapping around her mind like a snake, coiling tighter and tighter with every passing moment. She tried to resist, but she was still at the beginning of her anti-hypnosis training, and she knew that she was vulnerable.

"Mary," John said, his voice smooth and alluring. "I know that you don't want to keep me locked up like this. You know that I'm not a bad person. Please, unlock me."

Mary felt a cold shiver run down her spine.

"Mary, give me the keys," John said again, his voice growing more insistent. "You know that I can't be contained forever. You know that I'm stronger than you."
Mary closed her eyes, trying to block out his words, but it was no use.

She knew that he was trying to hypnotize her, but she couldn't help feeling drawn in by his words. She felt herself reaching for the keys, almost as if she was in a trance.

Slowly but surely, she felt her mind slipping away, falling under his spell.

"Unlock me, Mary," John said, his voice low and insistent. "You know you want to. You know it's the right thing to do."

Mary felt her hands moving of their own accord, reaching for empty space where the keys to John's cuffs were. She knew that what she was doing was wrong, that she was betraying everything she had been trained for, but she couldn't help herself. She was helpless against his powers, a puppet on his strings.

She stumbled to the door, her eyes unfocused and glazed. She saw Anna on the other side, holding the keys to John's cuffs, and she knew that she had to have them.

"Give me the keys, Anna," Mary said, her voice distant and robotic. "I need to unlock John."

Anna looked at her, clearly alarmed by Mary's trance-like state.

"Mary, are you okay?" she asked, her voice tinged with concern.

But Mary didn't answer. She just kept repeating the same phrase, over and over again.

"Give me the keys, Anna. I need to unlock John."

Anna shook her head, backing away from the door. She could see that Mary was clearly hypnotized, and she didn't want to risk unlocking John.

"Mary, snap out of it!" she said, her voice rising in panic. "You don't know what you're doing!"

But Mary was beyond hearing. She was lost in her trance, a slave to John's words. She continued to repeat her mantra, desperate for the keys that would unlock John's restraints.

Chapter 4

John felt his rage boiling up inside him, a seething anger that threatened to overwhelm him. He felt the full force of his rage, his muscles straining against the restraints that held him in place. He had never felt so powerless before, so utterly at the mercy of someone else's will.

He had been so close to escaping, and now it seemed that his plan had been foiled once again. He began to shake with fury, his muscles bulging against his restraints, until the entire cross began to tremble beneath him.

He looked around the room, taking in the cold, sterile surroundings. He could feel the metal of the cross pressing against his back, and he knew that he was trapped.

As he calmed down, his focus turned to Mary. He looked at her, really looked at her, and he saw something in her eyes that made him pause. He could see that she was struggling, that she was fighting against his hypnosis with all her might. And for a moment, he almost felt a sense of respect for her.

"Mary," he said, his voice low and menacing. "Approach me."

Mary hesitated for a moment, her eyes flickering with uncertainty. She knew that John was dangerous, that he could kill her with a flick of his wrist, but something in his voice compelled her to obey. Mary took a few tentative steps forward, her steps faltering slightly as she drew closer to him, her eyes still glazed over. John could see that his hypnotic powers were still in effect, and he smiled to himself. He knew that he had her right where he wanted her.

"Come closer," he said, his voice commanding. "Closer."

When Mary was a few inches from him, John looked at her, his eyes burning with an intensity that made her skin crawl.

"You've been trained to resist hypnosis, haven't you?" he said, his voice dripping with contempt. "You think you're so clever, so superior to the rest of us. But you're not. You're just a pawn, like the rest of them."

Mary felt a surge of anger rising in her chest. How dare he speak to her like that? She was a guard, a protector of this facility, and he was nothing but a criminal, a danger to society.

"I'm not a pawn," she said, her voice steady. "I'm a guard. I'm here to protect this facility and everyone in it."

John sneered at her, his lip curling in disgust.

"Protect them from what?" he said. "From me? From people like me? You think you're doing the right thing, but you're just a tool of the system. A mindless drone, following orders without question."

Mary felt a chill run down her spine. Was he right? Was she just a mindless drone, following orders without thinking? She had never questioned her role before and had always believed that she was doing the right thing. But now, with John's words echoing in her head, she couldn't help but wonder.

Chapter 5

As John spoke to Mary, he couldn't help but admire her strength. He had never met anyone who had been able to resist his hypnotic powers before, and it intrigued him. He found himself casually noticing how beautiful Mary was, how her green eyes sparkled in the dim light, how her hair fell in soft curls around her face.

And as he looked at her, he felt something shift inside him. He could feel his power over her beginning to weaken, his hold over her slipping away, as though he was losing his grip on her mind. It was as if her very presence was breaking down his defenses, melting his icy exterior.

Mary felt it too. As John's eyes roamed over her body, she felt a strange heat rising within her. She had always prided herself on her ability to resist his hypnosis, but now she found herself strangely drawn to him. She could feel the power dynamic between them shifting, as though she was gaining some measure of control over him.

She stepped closer to him, her eyes locked onto his. She could see the surprise on his face as he realized what was happening.

"You're losing your power over me, John," she said, her voice low and husky. "Can you feel it?"

John gasped, his eyes widening in surprise. He could feel the power draining out of him, could feel his strength slipping away. He looked at Mary, really looked at her, and he realized that he had underestimated her. She was more than just a guard. She was a force to be reckoned with, a warrior in her own right.

John looked at her, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. He could feel his grip on her slipping away, and it was unnerving. He had never encountered someone like her before, someone who could resist his powers so effectively.

But as Mary touched his chest, something shifted. He felt a surge of desire rising within him, and he knew that he was in trouble. He could feel his control over her slipping away completely, as though he was at her mercy.

"Mary," he said, his voice low and dangerous. "What are you doing?"

But Mary just smiled, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"I think you know what I'm doing," she said, her voice a low purr. "I'm taking control."