If only - Fantasy story of my desire for my wife to tie me up

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
SUBMISSION2
Unfettered Newbie

If only - Fantasy story of my desire for my wife to tie me up

Unread post by SUBMISSION2 »

You want me to tie you up, fine I’ll tie you up, go get your stuff. She was slightly angry. I had been nagging and hinting for months for her to do a bondage play with me. She knew I had the cuffs, the under bed restraint set, not me but two, the full face leather hood and my electro play tens device. Many nights I would have a long hot bath, shave my pubes and armpits with the hope of being on the receiving end on a bondage play. No such luck until one Friday night she either gave in or decided it was enough of my nagging and this would finally shut me up.
Get your stuff and show me how you want it. I was stunned. I had had my long bath, shaved myself for the humiliation aspect and was dropping the hints.
I retrieved my gym bag where I kept my small but effective selection of bondage gear and began to unpack it. Shirley sat on the chair watching me set up the under bed restraints and then place the cuffs on my wrists and elbows. I did the same on my ankles and just below the knees. I had taken out my leather hood but was uncertain if I really wanted to be so fully bound. I decided not and began to put it back in the bag. Why are you putting that away she asked, I want to use that. Ummmmm, no, I don’t think I would like that I replied. You want me to tie you up, then we do it. my way she said. Admittedly I was excited but at the same time somewhat apprehensive. The hood is somewhat restrictive. It fits snugly on the face, has a very effective blindfold and a three inch penis gag which certainly keeps the sounds inhibited..
I lay down on the bed, my cock semi erect in anticipation of the forthcoming play. I provided instructions on how to fasten the restraints and pretty soon I was firmly bound spread out. It felt really good as Shirley had pulled all the appropriate ties really tight and testing them out showed just how well she had me restrained, I was helpless. So, she said, what are you exactly expecting? Ummmmmm, you can play with my cock, tease me, make me cum and then tease me some more. Really she said, that sound so easy and quick. Before I knew it she was placing the leather hood over my face. I began to try resist by shaking my head and telling her to rather leave it off. She sat on my chest, clamped my head between her legs and pulled the hood over my face. No, no, darling I cried, let’s not use the hood. That fell on deaf ears as she began lace up the hood, tight. I felt the leather pressing on my face and then suddenly, darkness. The blindfold was in place and firmly strapped. Of course next was the gag and that too was firmly strapped. The leather strap at the bottom of the hood was now also strapped into place and now here I was, restrained on the bed, hooded, blindfolded and gagged. Helpless, exposed and very vulnerable.
So now dear Geoff, I you are all tied up, just like you want. Your cock isn’t exactly rock hard, perhaps when I leave you like this for the night you might get hard and enjoy what you truly desire.
I heard the light switch click, the room door shut and then nothing. Was she really going to just leave me like this? I tugged at the restraints but in truth knew that it would be fruitless. A myriad of thoughts were going through my mind. Yes this is what I truly wanted, desired, but not exactly. I wanted Shirley to play with my cock, tease me, make me cum and perhaps tease me some more.
I had no idea of time. I was clueless as to how long I had been left tied up and helpless. I heard Shirley come into the room, the bedside lamp get switched on and then my cock was being played with. Shirley was using baby oil and rubbing it into my cock head causing me to be really hard instantly. She clearly knew what she wanted to do as very soon I was screaming into the gag that I was about to cum. And cum I did, what a release. She drained me completely and then suddenly more oil on my cock head and post orgasm torture. I screamed, yelled, tugged, all in vain.
She exhausted me. There was no scream or fight left in me.
I heard the bedside lamp switch clicK and the room door close and heard her say, you I’ll spend the rest of the night and tomorrow like this, better get some sleep because I am going to drain you all through the entire weekend, and the door closed…………..

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: If only - Fantasy story of my desire for my wife to tie me up

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Do I dare show this to my wife????? what a fun story.

SUBMISSION2
Unfettered Newbie

Re: If only - Fantasy story of my desire for my wife to tie me up

Unread post by SUBMISSION2 »

Thank you for your kind comment. I suggest you definitely show this to your wife, you never know your luck………