Hi, I am Armless

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Armless
Unfettered Newbie

Hi, I am Armless

Unread post by Armless »

My name is Louise, I am 38 years old and live in Scandinavia.

For as long as I can remember I have been fascinated by people without arms who uses their feet as hands, and this had made me a huge fan of straitjackets.

When I was young and lived with my parents I would hide my arms under my shirt and practice using my feet when I was alone.
After moving away from my parents and into my own apartment I had much more time alone to practice being 'armless' and my foot skills became very good, and I ended up being able to do all everyday tasks with my feet.
I also visited fetish events where I tried a real straitjacket for the first time and I loved the feeling of not being able to escape.

At 24 I met my husband at a fetish event and we have been together ever since.
My husband loves watching me using my feet as hands and shortly after we started living together he gave me a straitjacket and he would put it on me several times a week.

Through the years I have been wearing straitjackets more and more often and for longer and longer terms. 6 years ago I got a wonderful custom made leather straitjacket that is comfortable to wear for long terms. I have been wearing it for as long as 2 weeks while being on vacation.

My husband has a cast fetish and loves wearing leg casts.
Last year we came up with the idea of putting me in a straitjacket cast, and it was just incredible - I loved it and wore it for 10 days.
Since December I have been told to work from home because of the pandemic, and I have seized the opportunity to wear a straitjacket cast long term. I was put in the cast December 29th and I am still wearing it. I love it and I will continue wearing it as long as possible.

All of the time the only way I can do things is with my feet and toes. Thankfully I have become so good at it through the years, that I am totally independent and don´t need help with anything.

I am glad to join this forum and maybe meet someone with similar interests.
Feel free to ask me anything you want :)

Louise

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Hi, I am Armless

Unread post by RAE123 »

Have you ever tried an Arm Binder or also known as a Single Glove.

naelasa
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by naelasa »

hi and welcome ^^

Armless
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Armless »

RAE123 wrote:Have you ever tried an Arm Binder or also known as a Single Glove.
Yes I have.
It is nice and restrictive, but not comfortable for long term wear.
On one foot I love that the arms are totally out of sight, but on the other foot it is difficult to sit or lie comfortably.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I have seen Strait Jackets that can be locked on with pad locks. Are you locked in?

Armless
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Armless »

RAE123 wrote:I have seen Strait Jackets that can be locked on with pad locks. Are you locked in?
There is no need for locks with my casted straitjacket.
The straitjacket is made by medical cast (the same thing you would have put on your leg if it is broken) and it is molded round my arms and body and it is hard as rock. No escape is possible in any way.
The only way to get it off is by cutting it to pieces with a special vibrating saw and it takes 1-2 hours to do so.
We own a saw but currently we are out of cutting blades, and we will have to order some by mail, which last around 3-5 days untill delivered. So even if I would like to get out of my jacket right now I will have to wait for 3-5 days.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I would love to see a picture of you in the cast. Have you ever used hand/fist mitt's or hand mittens so yo can
not use your fingers or even move them under the jacket? A little extra part of being non Mobil.

Armless
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Armless »

RAE123 wrote:I would love to see a picture of you in the cast. Have you ever used hand/fist mitt's or hand mittens so yo can
not use your fingers or even move them under the jacket? A little extra part of being non Mobil.
Sorry for the late answer, but I have had a lot of work to do from my home office, and it takes a little longer to finish with feet than hands.
I don´t have to use mittens under the cast, because my hands and arms are casted under the strait jacket cast. I can´t move fingers, hands and arms at all.
Most of the time I actually forget about my arms because the cast is so tight and comfortable and using my feet to do everything has become perfectly normal.
I have now been casted for 8 weeks, and three days ago I had the cast renewed by a new cast. My arms have lost a lot of muscle and they have become quite thin, so I needed a new cast to make it fit perfectly again.
I love this adventure and I hope it will go on for long.

Here is a small picture of what my cast looks like:
Louise SJ red.jpg
Louise SJ red.jpg (58.66 KiB) Viewed 9754 times

JacketMaster
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by JacketMaster »

Dang, you sound right up my alley with the straitjacket fascination and feet manipulation. What's your favorite straitjacket you've been in so far?
It's nice and cozy being the Master of Jackets.

Armless
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Armless »

JacketMaster wrote:Dang, you sound right up my alley with the straitjacket fascination and feet manipulation. What's your favorite straitjacket you've been in so far?
The straitjacket casts are by far the best and most restrictive straitjackets I have tried.
I have send you a pm.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Your picture is very cool. love the color. I can just imagine the thrill of not being able to use your arms and hands at all.
A word of caution, please try not to have permit damage to your arms from being immobile for long duration's. maybe
get out of cast for a day of light exercise of arms and hands.
Good luck. :D
Rae

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ducttapelover »

I agree with RAE, enjoy what you're doing but do give your arms some exercise once in a while