Training my wife, help needed

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
wifetrainer99
Unfettered Newbie

Training my wife, help needed

Unread post by wifetrainer99 »

Hi, I'm new to the 'Bound Forum' but as my username implies I'm slowly training my wife to embrace bondage.
I'm making some progress but hope to pick the brains of experienced members here to show me how to move forward, what to buy, how to treat her so she’ll grow to understand better. I have some high hopes but don’t want to make a wrong turn through not knowing better.
So far I have a room in the house where I keep a collection cuffs, gags, rope, dildos, 'plugs', all the usual things plus a whip which I've yet to use on her seriously. That's one thing I'd like advice on, how to develop the room more, perhaps there's way of making some sort of frame for tying her? I like the idea of 'suspension' but not sure how I can do this. She's willing to some degree but things are going too slowly for my liking, she seems a bit reluctant to let herself go and fully embrace this and I suppose I’m struggling to assert my authority enough, perhaps everyone goes through this stage I’m not sure.
We're in the UK, I’m 50, the wife is late 30s, good figure, largish tits. She would be probably considered a strong career type woman (you know they type!) but in the 'upstairs room' she understands it's a place where she has to do as she's told, that much has been a success.
I admit I have some pretty wild ideas for the wife most of which she's unware of.
If anyone can suggest a suitable name for my 'bondage room' it would be much appreciated. I need something I can use at home, perhaps something quite innocent sounding but which my wife will know has another meaning.
Thanks in advance for any help anyone feels able to offer, wifetrainer

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Training my wife, help needed

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

"I admit I have some pretty wild ideas for the wife most of which she's unaware of."
I'd be careful with that, or she might become someone else's wife.

There are two acronyms SSC(safe, sane and consensual) and RACK(risk aware consensual kink) to
remember.

Obviously I don't know your full situation and only have one post to go by so, this is just some precautionary
thoughts of mine.

- d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

wifetrainer99
Unfettered Newbie

• Thanks for responding I appreciate any advice.
    Perhaps I didn't put it very well, when I said I had "ideas for my wife that she's not aware of" it was more that I want to push her boundaries step by step and in the future come up with ways to surprise her, but always consensual that's a given. It's a learning curve for me as well but I admit I want her to be more sub, and I want her to want it too if that makes sense

roughlynice
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by roughlynice »

The boom boom room!

wifetrainer99
Unfettered Newbie

I'm not sure 'Boom Boom Room' is quite what I had in mind but thanks for the idea! ;) I'd like to think of a name that sounds quite innocent but which has a special meaning for us both.