Presentation

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Colten
Unfettered Newbie

Presentation

Unread post by Colten »

Hello,
I'm a french 20 year-old guy, I discovered this forum few time ago.
I love bondage, seeing people tied up, gagged, imagining this done to me... But sadly I have never experienced bondage yet, I have no partner and it's really hard for me to admit this fantasy which is bondage. One day I really hope I'll have this chance haha (those who have already be tied up, know that you're really lucky and I'd like to be you :P).
So I'm glad to see other people loving bondage on this forum, I feel less alone :D
No need to threaten me to tie me up and gag me.

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Re: Presentation

Unread post by fetishdj »

Hi and welcome!

Yes, it is difficult initially to find people who are into the same things. Not sure what it is like in France but in the UK there are ways to find like.

Forums like this are a good start but also places like Fetlife, which has an events section that can be geared to your local area.

You are looking for munches. These are informal events, by which I mean there is no overt kink or BDSM allowed. Usually this is because they are held in public venues but also because it makes it easier for newcomers to be comfortable, They use cafes, bars and restaurants and it is all about getting to know each other and casual talk about what you want.

This can be a much safer and reliable method of finding someone with a compatible kink who is local to your area.

I don't know much about the French kink scene but I am sure it exists and I am sure they have events and they may even be more open and active than the UK scene because, frankly, Europe is on average more sex and kink positive than UK or US. Though I think it is Germany that is the big place for it (a lot of my friends go over there for events.

Colten
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Colten »

Thanks for your answer :Do

I don't really know how different it is in the UK compared to France, but it's not a subject we speak of easily, and I have never heard of any events near from where I live, but I admit I'd be a bit shy going to these events :gag:
No need to threaten me to tie me up and gag me.

Alizeieie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Alizeieie »

Hi and welcome!

petrale
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by petrale »

Bonjour , je suis crossdresser à mes heures ,car 55 ans ,marié , j'aime un fantasme ,m'imaginer soumis à ma réassignation
; je n'aime que les femmes ,suis très fétichiste ,et donc adore ce fantasme d'un moment