Hello everyone, this is my world

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
chattyandgagged3
Unfettered Newbie

Hello everyone, this is my world

Unread post by chattyandgagged3 »

so here I am, after 18 years of bondage practice;as probably many people here I have a really special relationship to this art and practice because I think that if you go back a long way, I can say that I have been practicing bondage since I was a child;during my youth in the countryside, I spent a lot of time tied up and gagged, regardless of the children’s games that were offered. cowboys and Indians, gendarme and thieves, pirates and prisoners...or simply the desire of other children to play with each other without me being with them.

the other peculiarity of my experiences as a child is that my fellows of games that tied me knew how to make solid knots;also, very early on, I experienced stress, being tied sometimes with ropes, sometimes with string, ropes to jump , scarves or belts, sometimes also adhesive...and of course scarves and adhesive were also used for gag.

Finally, the moments lasted a long time.

as soon as someone was attached to a movie, a cartoon, a comic, a book, I was fascinated, I wondered if the images were really realistic.

this is how bondage has become a passion and that from my first experiences of self-bondage to experiences with the girl who currently dominates me, through the lovers who all tied me to a given moment, I became passionate about being attached, about techniques and equipment too.

I also started to tie myself up, not being only the person tied up

So I know that times are tough for forums, but I still hope to exchange with many of you about this passion that makes us vibrate, gives joy, makes us pass into another galaxy.

Happy to discuss hogties, ball ties, wrap gag,harness ball gag,shibari,spread eagle,strings, strings, duct tape,belts,necklaces, in joy and conviviality.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Hello everyone, this is my world

Unread post by Jimdini »

Welcome to the forum. There are threads here that should interest you.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?