Hello, so glad I found you.

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
johnnybgood
Unfettered Newbie

Hello, so glad I found you.

Unread post by johnnybgood »

My name is Johnny, I’m a middle aged submissive caucasian male. I live and work in the UK. And I am a member of the technical middle social class, if that means anything to you.

Up until a few years ago I was in a loving long term monogamous FLR D/s relationship. My Goddess, whom I adored, placed me into chastity. She decided what I wore, what I ate, when and how I exercised, what chores I did, what recreational activities I was permitted, who I saw outside of work, when and how we had sex and so on. She had very high standards, and very high expectations, she was very strict. If I displeased her I was corrected in no uncertain terms. If I pleased her she was generous with her affection. Together we explored TPE and various aspects of BDSM, in particular feminisation, corporal punishment and Goddess worship. Through her training, discipline and guidance I became the best version of me. I was fit and healthy, thoughtful and courteous. She taught me how to behave like a gentleman and I learned to put her first in all things. I worshipped the ground she walked on.

We were together for four years. Sadly She passed away in a car accident.
I was devastated ….

I have since been in vanilla relationships. They are okay but I crave for the D/s dynamic. I adore strong intelligent women, and I also miss the kink. The relationship I had, I’m now realising was a once in a lifetime thing but I live in hope. I’m not trying to find replica Goddess, but I am open to new experiences.
I am a weak male with little self discipline. I need to be accountable and face consequences when I give in to my self indulgent side and also I need to express my submissive side. So that’s a little bit about me.
I would be very happy to meet new friends here and maybe in the real world…

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Hello, so glad I found you.

Unread post by Nonconformer »

Very sorry to hear about that.

Welcome to the forum, you will find like minded people here.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Hello, so glad I found you.

Unread post by Jimdini »

Welcome to the forum. Sorry for your tragic loss.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?