Forcing helpless men into panties and lockable maid uniforms

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
Deborah
Unfettered Newbie

Forcing helpless men into panties and lockable maid uniforms

Unread post by Deborah »

Hi there, I'm new to this forum but I'm definitely not new to the delights of cross dressing and other kinky stuff. :oops:

Besides wearing lovely soft fabrics myself, I also have a thing for forcing helpless males into soft layers of panties, petticoats and then topping it all off with a lockable French maid uniform. Nothing beats the look on the face of the macho men when I snap the lock shut on his frilly maid uniform. Ready to serve and please me in any way I desire!

I'm not sure if this is too kinky for this community, but I feel like there might be a few people who enjoy these scenarios too. I'd love to talk about them some more with you and share ideas. I simply love exploring fetishes with other like minded people, because you never know what new angle or garment you find interesting. There is nothing like waiting for the next package to be delivered with your new soft satin delightful present!

The more I found out about my fetishes, the more I wanted to express myself. I started writing short stories to fantasize about these scenarios. Since September I am the proud owner of a brand new website where I publish all my writing. It's been doing really well, if you liked what I described above, please feel free to check it out but also to reply here so we can discuss it further.

My project: http://www.SatinSubmissions.com

To help your train of thought, a few questions:
- do you like the scenario of being forced to wear panties? (so you can act like you don't but secretly you do)
- have you ever been locked into satin? (for example a satin French maid uniform)
- does a soft fabric apron (like nylon or coated cotton) interests you? (I have a very frilly pink polka dotted coated apron that I love putting on my helpless partner when he does the dishes!)
- could I trick you into wearing this full satin pink lockable French maid uniform in the photo I attached?
Attachments
Forcing you to wear this is my deep dark fantasy!
Forcing you to wear this is my deep dark fantasy!

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: Forcing helpless men into panties and lockable maid unif

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Hello and welcome, and "mmmMMmm!" :D
Deborah wrote:I'm not sure if this is too kinky for this community, but I feel like there might be a few people who enjoy these scenarios too. I'd love to talk about them some more with you and share ideas. I simply love exploring fetishes with other like minded people, because you never know what new angle or garment you find interesting.
It's not too kinky for this forum at all -- locking clothing is a topic that comes up from time to time, and I might be one of the more prolific posters on the subject! (If you look closely, my avatar is a picture of one of my 5" heeled, thigh high boots locked on with a double-locking leather cuff. :D )

Here's four links to threads on the topic, but I know there are more. ;)

http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=87844
http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=87255
http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=85739
http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=85066

I LOVE being locked into my sexy, generally feminine leather outfits, with no (easy) way to take them off without the keys! I've found several ways (so far) to lock up my padlock keys with combination locks -- to which I don't know the combinations! :D

One experience I'd love to repeat was driving home from a gathering of crossdressers, securely locked into my outfit, and hearing "I'll e-mail you those combinations sometime tomorrow, but don't expect them first thing in the morning, or by lunchtime! I'd plan more on 'by bedtime' or...what time do you have to be at work on Monday morning?!" :D

Frank
Chair Bound

Unread post by Frank »

Yes to all the above. :D

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

On Halloween of 2012, My wife had me dress up in my maid's outfit, complete with black pantyhose,
a corset, and a white apron. I was to hand out the candy to all the kids that night.
I did not wear my wig, because I have a mustache, and I wore flats as I cannot do heals.
All the mothers of the little kids thought I looked great. The dads said nothing.
The best comments I had where from teen aged girls, they all thought I look great, and where
surprised that I did it. They all loved my "Costume" and some asked me to turn around to see
all of it.
I did have fun, and wore it to bed that night, I hated to take it off the next morning. :D
Rae

Deborah
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Deborah »

stephanie_cd wrote: One experience I'd love to repeat was driving home from a gathering of crossdressers, securely locked into my outfit, and hearing "I'll e-mail you those combinations sometime tomorrow, but don't expect them first thing in the morning, or by lunchtime! I'd plan more on 'by bedtime' or...what time do you have to be at work on Monday morning?!" :D
Now that is one wild experience! How were you locked? Can you tell me what the outfit was exactly?

Thanks for the long post, I'm going through the topics now that you linked me!

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Deborah wrote:Now that is one wild experience! How were you locked? Can you tell me what the outfit was exactly?
It was summertime, and HOT that night, which meant that i wasn't wearing as much leather as I normally prefer.... ;)

Instead, I was wearing a vintage denim dress -- very '80's with tapered batwing sleeves ending in a narrow cuff, and a very snug, almost hobbling knee-length skirt -- over lingerie and nylons and my favorite thigh high leather boots. It wasn't quite this dress, but the basic silhouette is the same, minus the pockets: http://cdn-s3-0.wanelo.com/product/imag ... iginal.jpg

Double-wrapping, double-locking ankle cuffs from JT's Stockroom kept my boots on, and the same style, double-thickness wrist cuffs meant that I couldn't get my arms out of the dress sleeves! (Those sleeves are so tight that I have to work at it to get my bare hands in and out, and I can't even wear a wristwatch unless I put it on after the dress. There's no way to get thick leather cuffs with locking buckles and D-rings through there!)

We thought briefly of adding my locking leather collar to attach the dress zipper with another padlock, but decided that might be a bit TOO warm, especially overnight.

tommyj
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tommyj »

I share this kink, on the receiving end (obviously!) but have never found anyone to discuss it with.
I think I'd say yes to all your questions, and that dress looks amazing (and very humiliating).

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I dream of finding a lady who will keep me in chastity and force me to cross-dress.

AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

Sounds like we have a ton of kinks in common.

:-)

Deborah
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Deborah »

For all those who enjoy forced cross dressing. I just started a multi part story.

Mark is a successful manager at a marketing company. His secretary, Hannah, finds out his naughty little secret and starts planning some fun to help her get through the day. Mark is going to be in big trouble... Want to find out what Hannah discovers and what she is planning on doing? Read the first part now! http://satinsubmissions.com/put-satin-p ... secretary/

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I want a lady who enjoys keeping me in chastity, NEVER letting me arouse myself, and who cross-dresses me.
I hope she will also peg me several times a day, training me so that I become extremely aroused when she does.
I dream of learning to cum when she is pegging me, or while I am giving her oral sex, and making those two
activities the only ways I can cum. I have been locked into my chastity for over a year, want to be controlled.

Deborah
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Deborah »

I'm not sure how many of you here would call themselves a sissy, but if you do I think I got just the thing for you.

This week I created a list of chores (or tasks) which are perfect for an obedient sissy to perform. If you want to test yourself and see if you got what it takes, please have a look and let me know what you think! http://satinsubmissions.com/sissy-tasks/

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

I would give anything for someone to force me into the things you mentioned.make me their personal maid,dress me as tey see fit and make me do things I probably would never do on my own.

stewart58
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stewart58 »

I am not actually into crossdressing, but the thought of being forced into something and having it locked to prevent removal definitely appeals, especially from the humiliation point of view.

IHaveAQuestion
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by IHaveAQuestion »

I like the idea of being forced into the maid uniform with the lock. But instead of the maid uniform, I would rather be forced into an enormous poofy dress. Full skirt/crinoline, the bigger the better. The corset might be fun too, but does anyone think it's possible to make a dress so big and poofy the lock is unnecessary? Does trapping someone in a giant poofy dress appeal to anybody?

leajoyboi
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by leajoyboi »

I think it would be so much fun to be locked in clothing

Andy1964
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Andy1964 »

Wow are you in the uk? I would love to have that done to me

Bondagepup
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bondagepup »

This sounds amazing, would be well into this

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

So this proves that if any woman wants all her housework done for her, all she has to do is advertise on this site for a maid. :lol:
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

sabrina
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sabrina »

No need to force me into a maids outfit. One of my favorite uniforms to wear! Though the thought of being forced or locked is certainly arousing :)

Admiring some electrical tape ;)
uvs140503-008-2.jpg