Working girl

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Working girl

Unread post by CathyTGNJ »

No, not that type of working girl.

But I'm spending my Saturday at home doing office work by myself for my girlfriend's business.
Really enjoying the alone time and the opportunity to dress as a proper secretary.

That includes:
Pink satin panties, black bra, nude stockings with a 6-garter open bottom girdle.
Knee length gray corduroy skirt, black 3/4 sleeve top, and pink cardigan.
4" mary jane heels and long brown hair.
And for kicks, my plug and cb6000s.

Meanwhile I'm doing emails, invoices, payments, and the rest.
I could really get used to this business attire.

Back to work!
Cath

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: Working girl

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Sounds like fun -- and sounds like you're enjoying yourself! :D

Secretary's outfits can really cover everything between "prim and proper" to "really sexy yet business-like."

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

True it does run a wide range. On the outside today I looked more like Amy Farrah Fowler (Miyam Bialik in Big Bang Theory.) I had a good time and was quite productive, not wasting time wishing I was dressed (except the time to write here about it.) I like the nerdy skirt and.cardigan set look. Need to get a few more of those.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

What a lovely way to work! Makeup, too?
I wish my KH would tolerate letting me cross-dress,
but she has made it clear that she will not allow it.

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Another lovely day of work from home.

Wearing a knee length purple floral dress and cardigan, thick stockings and black boots, light makeup.

The bad little clit is properly restrained in its cb6000s since yesterday and my bottom is properly plugged.

Paying bills, making phone calls, trying to remember not to say "Hi this is Cathy from.." cause that would then be weird.

OH, and I won NINE WEST boots last night on eBay for like $50. In my big stupid size 12. So damn excited about that. Holy Shit!

<3 Cathy

Frank
Chair Bound

Unread post by Frank »

Have you thought about perfume? We CDers often try for the look of femininity, the feel of it, even the sound (of high heels on the floor) but what about the smell? There are many inexpensive options (around $20) in the local Walmart/department-type store that can add another layer to your CDing experience.

When you're gagged and forced to smell through your nose, it's heavenly to have that perfume scent linger on and on and on ... :mrgreen:

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

I live with someone quite sensitive to many perfumes.

Plus I worked in the fragrance industry for a while and didn't like much. Well, other than Chanel No. 5.

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Today was more restrictive and kinky.

I started with black high cut panties, stockings/garter and bra, added a white half-slip and a black Victoria's Secret corset. (These two last garments gave an almost Victorian look.) I had nails painted, dark eyeshadow and lipstick, and naturally my nether regions were occupied via plug and chastity. I wore a black starchy cotton maid's dress with white short sleeve cuffs, collar, and apron. I was going to go with sensible footwear but a dom good friend online suggested otherwise. So, locked to my feet went 5" heels. And while he was at it he suggested a ballgag with a padlock as well. This was about 9am, I asked him how long I should wear the heels and gag (I being home until 3pm). He told me until 1pm. I guess it could have been worse.

I had high hopes for domestic productivity, but my first task also became my last one. The bathroom floor was scrubbed on hands and knees in this tight constricting garb, and in the state I was in, it took much longer than I expected and I was sweating through that sturdy dress not far into my work. I decided to take that off, so I was down to the corset and slip for the rest of the day, since I really dug how that looked. I'll need to try that on again for some pictures. So maybe I became more interested in the possibilities of leather cuffs and nipple clamps than Clorox Wipes and Soft Scrub. I think I'll leave you with that.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Cathy, your posts excite me! I, too, am plugged and locked into my chastity.
I wish I could dress as you do. I can only imagine how good you look.

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Ok, I'll be graphic about the rest of the afternoon. I played with some self bondage, wishing I had some help with hogties.

At one point I counted 9 locks on my person:
2 on my 5" heels
1 on a strap around my ankles
1 on a strap around my knees
1 on my cb6000s
2 on my leather wrist cuffs
1 on my leather collar
1 on my ballgag

There may or may not have been a used female panty over my face. Who knows?

Clover clamps came out for a good while. And in the heightened state I was in, after some time of playing with those I suddenly came. I couldn't believe it. I wasn't touching myself there at all. But I came in buckets.

By 1 or 2pm I looked pretty well spent. Honestly I looked like a wreck. Then I had to shower and change for my "real" job.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My KH plays with my nipples, and they have become very sensitive. She has said that she wants me to learn to cum from giving her oral sex, or because she is playing with my nipples. If you were using clover clamps on you nipples, I'm not surprised that you had an unexpected orgasm. If you can repeat it, you will not need to have your chastity removed, ever.

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Many of my posts could probably be written in several other categories than crossdressing, such as bondage, self-b, and chastity. But I'll work with the thread I have, with my brainfart stream of conscience approach of anything kink-related I'm thinking about.

I've been continuing to dress often this winter. Yesterday I wore thick black stockings under my pants when I was out. Trust me, that extra layer really helps cut the cold, I should do it more often during the winter (it's 24 degrees here in NJ.) I highly recommend it. It worked for Joe Namath, right?

I have a wonderful new (to me) pair of Nine West boots in great shape from eBay. 3.5" heel or so. I still get a little wobbly sometimes in heels, I guess that means I need to wear them more for practice. (Or that I have piss-poor balance.)

I've been on a chastity kick lately. Last Saturday morning I had an orgasmo, but not since. That makes a week which now matches my current record. I was sick a little last week with a stomach bug so I wasn't really in the mood for it, and I'm trying to wait until Wednesday when I can see my dom friend. He is at Mardi Gras and said he didn't want me cumming til he returned. I've been wearing my cb6000s part of the time, much of it at night when I need a little extra help keeping control. So if I make it to Wednesday that will be 11 days without. I'm really trying to get there, it would be a huge shame to mess up this good a streak. (I think I've only gotten to 7 days twice before this.) Thankfully I've made friends here on this board who are motivating me to keep to it.

Ok, gotta run to the office. Have a great weekend everyone. I'll keep my thoughts here periodically like a journal if no one vehemently objects.

<3 Cathy

SteelBondage20
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SteelBondage20 »

Sounds great :) the only cross dressing I've done is when I do selfbondage. I wore a corset and fishnets. Felt great. Would be better to be forced into it and then locked up by someone else

Cynthia Trusscott
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Cynthia Trusscott »

I love being a secretary, too.

My secretary outfit is a nice white blouse, slim black skirt, pearls and five inch heels. When I must buckle down (grin) I strap my ankles and belt myself to my chair. I have a set of light cuffs with a long chain that lets me type.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I'm locked, as always, but right now, I am plugged and wearing my black panties and stockings. I have ordered a garter belt. It excites me greatly to be dressed as I am, and I want to increase my cross-dressing, to the point that I can pass in public.

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

So I've discovered the greatest thing.. leggings. I know it's trendy now, but holy moly they are comfortable, warm, and look great under a skirt. Today I was wearing black leggings under a short navy skirt, a white top and red cardigan sweater, and new black riding boots that I just got. I ordered the boots online from Payless, they were originally $69.99, but on sale for $16.99(!) I had them delivered to a local Payless store, so shipping became free. Got a pair of black ballet flats too, also discounted heavily. When picking the shoes up today, I was a little nervous, but just had to sign for the package and it was still closed when I left the store. So easy! I've also ordered a new purple sleeveless dress, leggings, and black cardigan from Kohls which should come in a few days. Great sales on Cyber Monday. My desire is to develop a decent everyday fem wardrobe that I can add little pieces to whenever possible. Need to get a few long sweaters, tunics, tops, etc. Hopefully some of it will phase out more of my male attire in everyday living. We shall see.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Cathy, It's been a while since we heard from you. I do hope all is at least OK.

sissyboycindy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sissyboycindy »

My girlfriend is working from home now because of the whole virus thing.Unfortunatly I lost my job and wasnt having any luck finding another job and my girlfriend told me that she could use the help and asked me if I would be willing to work for her .She told me I would have to do every and any thing she told me to do or else.She was dominant with me all the time already so why not work for her ?? I agreed to work for her telling her that I was looking forward to her being my boss all the time now.She told me that she had a strict dress code and took me to our bed room and told me to strip .I got excited when I saw the clothes that she was picking out for me to wear and asked her what my job title was going to be .Heather pointed at the pile of clothes she had placed on the bed and told me to hurry and get dressed .She said "Oh you know that you are going to be my little sissy secretary ". She told me that she was swamped and had to get back to work ,and told me to hurry and get dressed and do my hair and makeup then join her in her office.I was so excited and put on the skirt and blouse ,panties and bra and all and after doing my hair and makeup had to admit that I looked like any of the other secretaries that worked at her office before the virus . She complimented me when I joined her and made me pose so she could take a few pictures.She told me that she needed to have a picture of me for my employee ID badge,I had to have one if I wanted to be on the pay roll . I found out that it is a lot harder being a secretary than it looks,I made several mistakes but Heather was patient and showed me what I did wrong and then showed me how to do it correctly . We took a break for lunch and she explained how much she was paying me ,She told me I would get a check stub every week telling me my hours,,deductions and all that and what I made but I wouldnt get an actual check because my check would be direct deposited into her account . She told me that I couldnt go to the bank and open an account ,there wasnt any place for my pay to go so she just had it deposited into her account. I told her that was fine with me since we lived together any way and she needed it to pay the bills and all . I am so happy to be working for Heather as her sissy secretary ,She keeps me totally feminized at all times now and we both love how dominant she has become with me,She is training me to be the best secretary for her that I can be. I am learning so much so fast now that she has started paddling me every time I make a mistake or need help remembering what she tells me.I am so glad she decided to let me become her secretary,,I am so happy now

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

sissyboycindy wrote:She said "Oh you know that you are going to be my little sissy secretary ". She told me that she was swamped and had to get back to work ,and told me to hurry and get dressed and do my hair and makeup then join her in her office.
Must admit, if you were my secretary, you would have to make some vast improvements in your use of grammar! ;)

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

sissyboycindy wrote: I am so happy to be working for Heather as her sissy secretary ,She keeps me totally feminized at all times now and we both love how dominant she has become with me,She is training me to be the best secretary for her that I can be
Are there still vacancies available? I would also like to be the secretary of a boss like her :D