What are you wearing right now?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

As usual, I'm having second thoughts now that my part-time Domme friend talked me into locking myself into:
  • a bra, a full slip, and crotchless suspender fishnet hose,
    my favorite (locking) thigh-high leather boots,
    a thick ribbed turtleneck minidress,
    my plain black locking leather collar,
    my full-length leather "cocoon coat" as I call it, with a really tall, sort of mock turtleneck collar,
    nine padlocks (so far) on the boots, collar, and coat,
    ...and my Holy Trainer chastity device!
Again, as usual, it all seemed like a fun way to relax and spend a couple of rainy days and nights at home! Then it seemed like it would be a different and more frustrating kind of fun when she announced "And this time you will be caged." :o

When I realized that we hadn't even talked about when I might get loose, and when I put the keys in a quart-sized plastic jar of water in the freezer, that's when the second thoughts really started! :lol:

I think I'm going to regret agreeing to all this quite so readily...but I'm sure it will be fun!

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

White bra (with breast forms) & panties, taupe pantyhose, red short sleeve top, light grey pencil skirt, black pumps with 3" spike heels. My one & only wig, red lipstick, single strand of (fake) pearls.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

I am getting to be a lazy slut. I got up at 4 this morning and here I am still in my nightdress. 5.45

I will have to get dressed soon as I have to go out. Sadly I can't go in a nice skirt and jumper with killer heels. :( .
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

This morning I'm wearing my black (very) lacy bra with D cup forms, black tights/pantyhose, a pair of pink control panties, a white satin slip, black satin knee-length skirt, ivory satin blouse and a blonde page-boy bob wig.

Have had some breakfast, complete with a satin blue maids apron, trimmed with white lace, and am now sat in front of the computer checking my mail and forum duties.

restricted
Forever Mummified

The longest I've been cross dressed. Went to bed last night at 11. and I'm still in my long nightdress. What a lazy slut I've become. Good job I haven't any kids or I'll be at the school gate in my pyjamas.

restricted
Forever Mummified

After spending all day in my nightdress, today, I'm into housework. Si it's my green nurses dress with a flowery pinny. I haven't got the heating on, but do I feel hot. I might lose weight this way.

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

It’s only slightly relating to female clothing, but currently I am in: my chastity belt, thigh bands, chastity bra, ballgag harness and a female sleeping gown. It’s weekend :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

Roll on warmer weather. This morning I went into the garden and there was a nice breeze. I am in my tennis skort. (I don't know what it's made of. Some form of polyester) the shorts part kept my bum nice and warm and the breeze fluttered the skirt around my thighs. Very enjoyable.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Today, being a Sunday, I'm able to enjoy myself a little with getting up early but not appearing to be up until later. So I've spent the morning in my satin blouse, tight red knee-length skirt, tan tights (for a change from the usual black), heels and a nice blonde wig. Made my breakfast like this, prepped my Sunday Lunch, did a bit of baking before having to conform to normal and although I have kept my panties, tights, and girdle on, have gone for normal clothes to open the house to the world.

Later on, I can have bit of privacy and have a shower before normal service is resumed, then this evening it'll be back into full bra, breast forms, blouse and skirt, wig and heels before bedtime when I will be in bra, panties, and satin nightdress and I will sleep like a babe!
tan.jpg

restricted
Forever Mummified

I'm in my skaters skirt, bright red knickers and have been out in the garden letting the wind reveal my knickers. Oh what a slut. Shame it isn't warmer though, Before it got light, I would have gone for a walk.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Beige bra with 38D breastforms, white cotton panties (Gentlemen prefer Hanes), Rago high-waist girdle, nude stockings, black kid stiletto pumps with 4" heels, white Liquid Silk blouse, red/green plaid Pendleton Wool pencil skirt, wig & makeup. Playing secretary today :-)

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

JaniceNoyb wrote:Beige bra with 38D breastforms, white cotton panties (Gentlemen prefer Hanes), Rago high-waist girdle, nude stockings, black kid stiletto pumps with 4" heels, white Liquid Silk blouse, red/green plaid Pendleton Wool pencil skirt, wig & makeup. Playing secretary today :-)
Hmmm, I need a new secretary, last one just didn't like been told to wear Liquid Silk blouses!

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Hello Petra, I don't think they make them any more. I bought both of mine on Ebay, advertised as "vintage". Silky blouses and wool skirts, either pencil or a full, pleated, plaid (tartan on the other side of the pond) are the best!

restricted
Forever Mummified

At present I'm in my double thigh high split skirt with my legs hanging out. I like my new skirts, they are soo soft. But I have one coming that is a stretchy material so I'm hoping that it is tight enough to be used as an exercise on my cocked leg. :D

But for the khaki skirt I have I'm still waiting for my mustard blouse to finish off the outfit. Sadly, until my leg gets better, I can't wear high heels.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Lilac plain soft satin panties, white cotton petticoat /underskirt. Purple skirt and my purplish pinny. Flat black shoes. I need to get a lilac blouse/jumper and petticoat. Maybe a purple wig?

restricted
Forever Mummified

Panties. flat shoes, stretchy black skirt with petticoat, bra and breast inserts. T-shirt, wig with a scarf to hold it on, and of course my pinny. I'm doing a day of housework so I have put a chain across the bedroom door handles so the can't be opened. The keys are locked in a bowl of ice so will take all day to melt. The bowl is under a cover outdoors so I can't get to it.

The skirt is doing me good as it's putting pressure on my damaged leg thereby making me use a little more pressure on it so exercising the muscles. :D

I have recorded hours of Coronation Street and I'll force myself to watch it. The key is in another room so I'll have to struggle chained to a chair to get it. :evil:

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Right now?

Lacy White bra, "D" forms, lacy control white pantie corselette, 20 denier barely black tights, corset, padded butt panties, knee-length black skirt with Spanx panel, satin slip, a satin ivory blouse, moderate heels and blonde wig.

Double bra means breasts are rock hard to the touch/feel and multiple panties keep everything under firm control down below.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Over the past couple of years I haven't been around the forum nearly as much, and my circumstances with my crossdressing have changed a couple of times. Luckily for the past few months I've been having A LOT of fun with a long-distance Mistress who has helped me update my look while keeping most of my fetish-y side intact! :D

More bright colors in my wardrobe, more short skirts, fewer thigh high boots, more knee-high and ankle boots for more exposed leg...well, "more nude-colored pantyhose-encased leg." :lol: Also larger fake boobs (from a 38C to a 40DD) and more wigs in brighter colors than I ever wore when I was going out in public and I think mostly "passing."

But I still find myself in lots of leather, which I LOVE, and I still often find myself locked into my outfits so I can't take them off without the keys AND her permission! :D

Annnd...over the course of 15 years I've made a 180 degree turnaround in my views about being locked in chastity, from "oh, no, not for me!" to "okay, this CAN be a lot of fun!" -- and she REALLY enjoys having that sort of control over me.

So today I found myself locked in one of my newer, bigger bras with newer bigger "forms," a cami, a thong, my chastity cage, and some new heavyweight crotchless tights that are surprisingly comfortable and VERY resistant to accidental runs. Then that was topped off with a long-sleeved silk blouse, a long, hobbling denim mermaid skirt, and my favorite lockable thigh high boots! (Yes, I realize this outfit features neither shorter skirts nor more leg -- but I've been wearing those outfits for an entire week and today was supposed to be a change of pace. ;) )
073020 BForum.jpg
Once the boots were locked, and the skirt was triple-locked in place with locks around the waist buttons and the heavy chain "belt," I went to use the same "time lock" program that I've been using for YEARS to keep the keys out of reach until tomorrow morning. Somehow, though, for the first time ever I FORGOT to delete the "default time" as I actually added the number of hours I originally wanted on top of the default time! :shock:

So...tomorrow morning I'll find out from "Mistress C" if I'm going to be locked in my outfit for several days or not. (If I AM going to be locked for days, it will NOT be the first time that's happened to me, and I've posted about some of those other mostly fun adventures here!) And if she decides to allow me to get loose before the countdown expires, that still means I have HOURS of fun ahead of me as I try different combinations -- LOL!

"0001...0002...0003...ohmigod not this again! 0004...0005...."

(If there's an actual emergency, I can always cut the lock or destroy the box the keys are in. But since I've had to cut off a few locks in the past and am down to my last 4 digit combination lock of this type and I haven't found more just like this one? "0889...0990...0991...no, wait, that's wrong. 0890! 0891...dammit." :lol: )

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

This sounds like the perfect situation for the cell phone controlled locks I found a while back.
It really doesn't matter where the other part is as long as there is cell phone signal.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

At this time I'm preparing myself to spend a bondage night with my wife. I am wearing lacy black bra, lacy black panties, tan pantyhose, my tight brown mini dress and black sandals. 8-)