What are you wearing right now?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
Binbagboy55
Unfettered Newbie

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Unread post by Binbagboy55 »

I'm wearing white fishnets stockings and black pvc thigh high boots and a black bin bag mini dress with a black bin bag skirt

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

I am in chastity and heels :)

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

Purple long gypsy skirt with a gold satin petticoat, prple bra and lime green gypsy blouse.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

sissybttm
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sissybttm »

Panty and bra(C) set, black, waist cincher, skirt and top, thigh highs and a pair of sandals

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Just received a new skater skirt and satin blouse, both in black, so paired with black tights and heels, face mask.
Underwear is satin panties and an amazing Triumph Bra which gives me a real boost.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I'm in my gold petticoat and purple skirt with boyshort panties. I like these as they keep my bum warm. I might replace all my pants with these. The balls do not slip out from the crotch and my cock is held in place.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

This Sunday I decided to try again my old little black dress with pantyhose and high heels.

Do you think I should add anything else? Maybe some ropes around me and a gag? :gag: :roll:

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

Petrajane wrote: 14 Nov 2021, 11:42 Just received a new skater skirt and satin blouse, both in black, so paired with black tights and heels, face mask.
Underwear is satin panties and an amazing Triumph Bra which gives me a real boost.

You look great! Well done!
I am in chastity now, planning on dressing up tomorrow :D

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Land's End nightie in dark blue & fuzzy slippers. (still early morning here).

stephaniebd01
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stephaniebd01 »

Sitting in my living room in panties, pantyhose , ked shoes, jeans and girls shirt with an guys shirt over with Katt and my father-in-law and brother-in-law here to

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

This Christmas, I'm wearing my black bra, black satin slip, panties, black tights all day long, Keeping my bra, slip and panties on all night as well.

For breakfast time, and in the evenings I also add my heels, tight red skirt, glossy black satin blouse, blonde wig and dangly earrings and only when I go out for a walk, do I wear "normal" clothes over as much lingerie as possible. It's Christmas for heaven's sake, it's the most wonderful time of the year and I plan to make as much of it as I can!

It's a lovely feeling, so enjoy it whilst we can. :lol:

Henry
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Henry »

I am wearing what I always wear: 100% male outside, 100% female inside. Today that means a 38B bra, knickers, and tights.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Playing secretary today:
White Liquid Silk blouse; red, green & white plaid pencil skirt by Pendleton Wool (my favorite skirt); white bra with 38D breastforms; white panties; taupe pantyhose; Spanish leather pumps with 4" spike heels; wig & lipstick.

This morning I did my exercising in a black leotard; black bra & forms; nude sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose; and T strap character shoes with 4" heels. Why does it take longer to do 5k on the elliptical trainer in heels than in running shoes? :roll: My wife thinks I'm absolutely nuts. I can't argue with her.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Black leather cloth hobble skirt 3/4 length skirt, nylon slip under it, Normal shirt and jumper on chest.
I'm nice and warm even though it is cold.

I love these hobble skirts. I now have three, This one, an ankle length leathercloth one and my favourite one a satin ankle length one that only allows me a six inch step. .I can wear that under my one of three gypsy skirts so I have a nice feminine walk.

The gypsy skirts are purple, a red one and a green one. I love them. I will do a complete photoshoot one day.

restricted
Forever Mummified

This morning, as next door hasn't put his camera up yet, I took a chance and took my recycling rubbish out while wearing my very restrictive satin hobble skirt. I nly get a six inch step in it. :oops: :D .

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Secretary day again. Green Liquid Silk blouse with faux French cuffs; light gray, knee-length wool pencil skirt; white bra & panties; suntan pantyhose; black pumps with 3" spike heel; wig & makeup.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Sunday. Time to dress nicelt. Lilac satin panties, Purple satin flounced petticoat and red flounced satin flamenco skirt.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Black panties, gold satin long petticoat and a purple long gypsy skirt. Heaven. Legs nice and warm too. :D

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Black bra & panties, nude pantyhose, white silky blouse (over a black bra???how trashy!), light gray wool pencil skirt, black patent pumps with 4" spike heels, wig & makeup. A nice quiet day at home alone.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Secretary day today - a bunch of boring office work but my proper secretarial attire will make it much nicer. White Liquid Silk blouse; Pendelton Wool pencil skirt; white bra & panties, nude pantyhose, black kid pumps with 4" spike heels; wig & makeupImage