Housework

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Housework

Unread post by restricted »

I have a woman come round once a week to tidy up. But mostly I do as much as I can.

Housework is BORING to say the least. So, to make it as pleasurable as possible, I am fitting my bedroom door with the magnetic lock. My normal clothes and keys to any locks will be in my bedroom.

I will be gagged with a short (3 inches) pipe sticking through a female latex mask. The pipe will be impossible to push out as it has a large part (a washing machine pipe) that fits between my lips and teeth. Tape will hold it in place and the mask will ensure I can't push the pipe out by pressing the tape onto my face. I have trouble getting plasters and duct tape sticking to me.

I thought of wearing my work dress with a chain for a belt, and my hands chained to that chain, or get a denim miniskirt and chain my hands to the belt loops and the chain used for the belt. All scissors and knives will be in my bedroom. Once the door is shut, I'm there until the timer releases the magnet. It might be fun to just have short opening periods to make me keep trying until I find when the lock is released. The only way I could open it is by tripping the consumer unit circuit breakers and as I won't be able to reach them...… :shock:

Have you any ideas.? Maybe a 10 inch chain between my ankles perhaps. With a chain from the middle of that to my wrists.

But in the meantime, I'd have to do the housework. I will put everything in the lounge and then have to put them back into the larder. I would have to use a 3 step ladder to get to the upper shelves in the larder.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

sissyboycindy
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Housework

Unread post by sissyboycindy »

Doing the house work is a lot of work and does take a lot of time but I do it all to show my girlfriend how thankful I am for her being so open minded and allowing me to be me and dress af feminine as I want when ever I want to.I know there are times that I am dressed up and dhe just isnt in the mood for it but she never says anything about it so I am her sissy maid as payment for putting up with my being such a sissy all the time. I am now working from home so I am able to dress feminine but usually do the house work in one of my french maids outfits .We have decided to make things more interesting and have put a very sturdy door in that goes to our bedroom so I can be totally feminized and be locked out of the bed room. I always make sure that all my clothes are in the room at all times so when I am locked out of the room I am forced to wear what I have on. My girlfriend told me to keep a few outfits in the spare bedroom so I can change clothes (feminine only) if I need to.She has had to be gone for a few days because of work and stayed at a girlfriends a time or two and locked me out of our room and my boy clothes for a few days. It is always so much fun even though I know that I might have to leave the house ,or someone that doesnt know about my sissy side could stop by ,the worse would be my boss . He does come by if there is a problem with reports or what ever ,sometimes just to get out of the office and he doesnt call to tell me that he is coming over . It will be so humiliating when I answer the door and he is standing there but it isnt anything that will get me fired ,just teased an aweful lot. I say when because I know that it is going to happen ,I dont know when but I have been with him and he doesnt have a problem with anyone because of their sexuality or how they dress so seeing me as cindy wouldnt cause a problem for me at all. When he does find out I am going ask him if there is an opening for a secretary though

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I do most of the housework since I'm retired and my wife is still working. She doesn't care what I wear, as long as the work gets done, but I usually wear a proper housekeeper's dress with an apron and (reasonably) sensible heels. It would be easy enough to lock the dress and apron on by threading a thin chain through the apron's waistband and locking it in back. I sometimes lock my self in shackles, collar, and ballgag while working, but haven't yet asked her to lock me in before she leaves for work in the morning. Maybe one of these days. I wrote a story about this and posted it on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/janicenoyb/a ... -864535937 Maybe it will become true some day, who knows?

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

Just a quick note about safety - you seem to have locked out all emergency escape options there, do you have a plan in case something goes wrong? A person you can call to get you out if there is a problem?

I have in the past done a lot of kinky housework tasks. A few things I add to make them even more difficult...

- Fake breasts. Proper ones rather than a stuffed bra or at least water balloons. I don't think many men realise how much they get in the way when doing basic tasks. The weight alone can be difficult and the simple fact they are there can get in the way of some tasks.
- Heels. Walking around the house in heels can be hard enough even if you have practise. Trying to do things like hoovering is another level of difficulty.
- Mandating particular ways of doing things that are more difficult, usually old fashioned ways. Washing all dishes by hand even if you have a dishwasher, cleaning windows, floors etc. using a cloth rather than a steam mop.

I love the ideas in this, may try some of them myself. Though I don't have the ability to lock my room magnetically (yet) I may invest in a timer lock for a lock box.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Late reply to FetishDJ here. I'm not sure if your reply was directed at me or at Cindy?

Cindy seems to have all the escape (s)he needs, just walk out the door. The only restriction is doing it in women's clothes. Embarrassing, but not really harmful (unless one lives in certain backwards areas of our poor country).

When I do self-bondage, the emergency escape keys are out in the front yard by the road. I use an ice lock to keep the keys out of reach while bound. Again, not dangerous, just highly embarrassing if I had to walk out there and fetch them.