Buying clothes

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Buying clothes

Unread post by restricted »

Okay, so we all buy from Ebay mostly (although I have bought from shops), however, some women I know have come across a cross dresser. I have told them he will not hurt them and I thought it was marvellous of them to help him if they go ahead and dress him. He will invariably be straight but just needs to release tension.

I said to them to take him into shops and pretend they are shopping for themselves and would like his oppinion. Or tell the asistant they are going to a cross dress party. I'm sure the assistant would love to help. Shoes, lingrie etc. They will want to get a sale..

Would you like to have some females take you into a women's clothes shop and browse on your part? tell them what you like and get their opinion, Maybe even when the assistant comes over, holding a dress or petticoat up and say you would look lovely in it in a joking manner so the assistant gets involved?

I am unlucky that it isn't me. they came down for Easter to see relatives and a cross dresser walked into our pub and I heard them comment. of course being me, I got nosey and started toask questions.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Buying clothes

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

I've gone shopping in public with all of the crossdressers that I have dated. In the San Francisco bay area it is widely accepted but there are also some boutiques that will stay open late or open early so that they can have a private shopping experience.

sissyboycindy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sissyboycindy »

I always buy my clothes in person at the stores where I live.I have been teased but like that .The women that work at the stores might tease you a bit but they just want to make the sale and could care less who the clothes are for . Any time a sales girl offered to help me with something they were always very helpful and had fun with the situation

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

restricted wrote:
Would you like to have some females take you into a women's clothes shop and browse on your part? tell them what you like and get their opinion, Maybe even when the assistant comes over, holding a dress or petticoat up and say you would look lovely in it in a joking manner so the assistant gets involved?
i have this kind of similliar experience but in different way. I not tall, and thin. When i go to shop to buy girl cloth, usually i said i want to buy for my sister and her size is same or similliar to me. So the shop keeper would gauge my size and help by by hold the dress behind me on shoulder to measure the size.

AnimeBoyy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by AnimeBoyy »

If you know your size exactly, then buying online is certainly more convenient.

shecret
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by shecret »

Go to thrift stores and buy some cheap stuff and try how the sizes work. The next time, you can go in a shop and try a few items in the fitting room. By then, you should know your sizes.
Bras can be tricky. I have managed to estimate by trial and error, and have been wearing bras on and off in about 10 years. Tomorrow, I have decided to get measured for the correct bra size and style in a fashion shop.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Please tell us all about your bra fitting, Shecret. I haven't had the courage to try that.
shecret wrote: 07 Dec 2022, 23:06 Go to thrift stores and buy some cheap stuff and try how the sizes work. The next time, you can go in a shop and try a few items in the fitting room. By then, you should know your sizes.
Bras can be tricky. I have managed to estimate by trial and error, and have been wearing bras on and off in about 10 years. Tomorrow, I have decided to get measured for the correct bra size and style in a fashion shop.

shecret
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by shecret »

Hi, forgot all about I had written here. I was greeted by a nice young girl - she asked me how she could help me.

I answered: 'It may be unusual, but I'd like to fin the best fitting bra for me.'

'Sure, come this way.'

No problems with her, she didn't even blink. I was showed into a fitting room and she handed me five or six bras. I tried the first, she gave me, and she asked me throuhg the curtain if I had it on. When ready, she looked and showed me what I should look for. She warned me about underwired bras, as they was made to support so far out in the side, and that I didn't have much there to support. I got hooked on a few of the bras, and she fetched some more bras that fit better. One of them, I liked, and she found one in a better color.

After all, I bought three bras and she even gave me a discount. I thought of going into another shop later to repeat the success, but hasn't done it yet. It migt be out of fear that the experience wouldn't be so good as the first time, but I guess that I will do it again this winter.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

shecret wrote: 16 Nov 2023, 16:15 Hi, forgot all about I had written here. I was greeted by a nice young girl - she asked me how she could help me.

I answered: 'It may be unusual, but I'd like to fin the best fitting bra for me.'

'Sure, come this way.'

No problems with her, she didn't even blink. I was showed into a fitting room and she handed me five or six bras. I tried the first, she gave me, and she asked me throuhg the curtain if I had it on. When ready, she looked and showed me what I should look for. She warned me about underwired bras, as they was made to support so far out in the side, and that I didn't have much there to support. I got hooked on a few of the bras, and she fetched some more bras that fit better. One of them, I liked, and she found one in a better color.

After all, I bought three bras and she even gave me a discount. I thought of going into another shop later to repeat the success, but hasn't done it yet. It migt be out of fear that the experience wouldn't be so good as the first time, but I guess that I will do it again this winter.
i envy your experience. i would love to go to store and female shopkeeper would help with with women cloth like that without blink an eye.