Secret Underdressing

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Secret Underdressing

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

If I could, I would wear pantyhose or tights all day, every day. Although my wife is aware of my fetish, and has accepted it on occasion, during sexual play, she is not aware of how often I wear pantyhose or tights. Do I wear them a lot? Every day under my suit when I go to work, I wear black tights. Most nights, under my pajamas, I am wearing sheer nude pantyhose. And in the very early morning when I go for a walk, I am still wearing the sheer nude pantyhose, with shorts, socks, t-shirt, and shoes.

We are both creatures of habit and live by schedules. This makes it easier to get away with wearing. The problem is where to put them away so they won’t be discovered but will still be accessible when I want to put them on or take them off. My spot was the master bedroom closet. It has a door from the master bathroom. I used the inside pocket on a few of my suits hanging up, as the perfect place.

As usual, arriving home, I removed the tights, and placed them in the dark suit that always has those black tights. They are really nice tights, Assets by Spanx, 80 denier, but I digress. Just before bed, I get ready to put on a pair of sheer nude pantyhose. I reach into the tan suit pocket, and there’s nothing. “Oh crap!” I run my hand in every suit, the nude pantyhose are missing.

I lay in bed, sans pantyhose, thinking. I debate, in my head all the ways to broach this subject with my wife. We talk a bit, nothing seems amiss. Remember, I said that she allows my fetish on occasion, they are self-bondage/bondage/crossdressing outings that I call Pantyhose Adventures. Recently, she started saying that it may be time for another one. I certainly do not want to blow that by her finding out that I’ve been secretly wearing. Although to be fair, when we first talked about this subject, I did tell her that I wore under my clothes sometimes.

The subject doesn’t come up. We fall asleep. Of course, I miss my pantyhose. As usual, I wake up and get ready for my 4 AM walk. This is where I usually slip off my pajama bottoms, pull on a pair of shorts over my sheer nude pantyhose, lace up some sneakers and hit the track. After my walk, not as much fun without the extra stretchy feeling in my legs, it’s time to get ready for work.

Do I dare wear the black tights, today? If she’s found the sheer nude ones, surely, she checked the other pockets and discovered the tights. Decision made, I put on the tights. I go ahead and start getting dressed. Lastly, I slip on the suit jacket. Guess what I find in the sleeve? The missing sheer nude pantyhose. Lesson learned when reaching to put something in your inside jacket pocket, it’s easy to put it in the sleeve. After this next Pantyhose Adventure, I’m going to find a way to tell her that I want to wear more, or maybe even confess that I wear them to work sometimes and see where it goes.

Anyone else scare themselves almost into a confession?

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Secret Underdressing

Unread post by RAE123 »

I have been under dressing for over 12 years. Ever since I retired,
I worked Construction for 50 years, hard to under dress in that trade.
Now a days, I wear nothing but Panties, and a Bra all the time, 24/7.
I can fill a "B" cup by myself, so forms only on special occasions at home.
I also wear only Woman's jeans on most days, Men"s on days when I have
to wear a suit and Tie.
Rader

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

I have worn pantyhose or tights for so many years. When I was in the service, I’d be standing in front of the unit and no one knew that under my uniform I was wearing a camisole, panties, garter belt, and stockings.

copperfox
Chair Bound

Unread post by copperfox »

As someone currently in the service, I also enjoy wearing interesting things (panties, butt plug, bondage belt) under my uniform from time to time. Definitely makes the day more interesting!

You mentioned that your wife is aware of your fetish and has already accepted it “on occasion”. Has she given you any reason to believe that she wouldn’t accept it as a (much) larger part of your life? If she’s even said that it may be time for another “pantyhose adventure”, then is sure seems like you’ve got a great thing going for you! Hope all goes well with your confession!

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Still haven’t confessed. Still wear them often. Each time we do a Pantyhose Adventure it is better than the last time. Every adventure she has went a direction that I’m not expecting as well as expanding on previous sessions. That night was not an exception. The new twist? Encasement. Holy shit, it’s like she can read all the naughty dreams in my head. Encasement isn’t something that I’ve thought about recently or even mentioned to her.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

Is there a reason you haven't talked to your wife about this yet? Maybe you could enjoy all this even more :)

Hubbyswitch75
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Hubbyswitch75 »

It’s our winter, I’m wearing two layers of tights under my work clothes almost everyday, often caged!

Yes my wife knows, I’m worried very soon I’ll be forced to wear her lingerie for our games! 😱

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

Take a pair of tights, Crotchless or slit them,.. Pull your head through the hole and your arms go in the legs. Your wife could bandsge your hands after and then stitch the two pair together (if wearing them as normal) making you a prisoner until she sees fit. Make sure you have been to the toilet before you do it.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Chris68
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Chris68 »

I'm addicted to wearing long underwear, thermal underwear, layers of tights or leggings, etc. under my normal clothes.
The warmer it is, the larger is the desire to wear it.
So I've been wearing long underwear year round for many years - even in hot summer.
I know this is a very strange fetish. Unfortunately I haven't met anyone with the same need until now ...

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I often wear panties under male clothes, and women's trouser socks with dress shoes. In cooler weather I will also wear stockings & garters or pantyhose and a bra. My wife knows, but nobody else. At least, I HOPE nobody else knows! Does it still count as secret if she knows?