Short shorts and bikinis

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
yback
Unfettered Newbie

Short shorts and bikinis

Unread post by yback »

I like to wear short shorts in the summer. I have many shorts that are in the 2" to 4" inseam range. Many of them are women's spandex shorts which I mostly wear around the house. The ones I wear in public are cut off jeans with a 3" or 4" inseam. I have sexy hairless legs and I think I look good in them.

Any other men wear short shorts in public?

At the beach (a place like Miami) I like to wear small bikinis that show most of my ass. Usually I am the only man wearing something like that

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Short shorts and bikinis

Unread post by Natyropes »

Yes. I wore them several times but not in public. But really I prefer dresses and skirts. ;)

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

I have never thought of myself as a crossdresser, but in the warm/hot weather I wear short shorts (Cut off denim 2" to 4" in seam), and I sunbathe in micro briefs (1" side seam) and swim in briefs with a racer (half back) back. Probably classed more as an exhibitionist.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

sissyboycindy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sissyboycindy »

I love to wear womens short shorts ,usually just around the yard or at friends houses.I have been to the lake and wore a bikini when it was safe or just the bottoms when others might see me because some just look like mens unless bottoms from a distance .Not mine though,,my girl insists they all be pink or red to catch everyones attention.If we are at as friends swimming I wear a bikini,,top and bottom usually pink . Every one is used to seeing me and is cool with it .Doing it was hard at first but I get used to doing it but when I was forced to go with my breast inserts in it was like starting all over again

shecret
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by shecret »

a few times each summer, I sunbathe in a public park among other people. I am wearing a red polka dot bikini. I haven't been in trouble or even near it due to my choice of clothes.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Do you pass as female when dressed in public? I don't :-( , not even close :-(( I would be too scared to do something like that.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

sissyboycindy wrote: 16 Sep 2020, 03:25 I love to wear womens short shorts ,usually just around the yard or at friends houses.I have been to the lake and wore a bikini when it was safe or just the bottoms when others might see me because some just look like mens unless bottoms from a distance .Not mine though,,my girl insists they all be pink or red to catch everyones attention.If we are at as friends swimming I wear a bikini,,top and bottom usually pink . Every one is used to seeing me and is cool with it .Doing it was hard at first but I get used to doing it but when I was forced to go with my breast inserts in it was like starting all over again
That's really nice that you have an accepting group of friends. Do you tuck when wearing your bikini or women's shorts, or do you let your bulge show? Or are you kept in a chastity cage? It would be fun to hear more about your experiences.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

If you go back to the 1960's, men's shorts were short. I loved them. Now shorts are knee klength. Perhaps you can find a shop that does retro cothing or get a dressmaker to make siome cotton ones.

However, I like the stuff from this shop. https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_ssn= ... 3561.l2562
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

restricted wrote: 25 Jun 2023, 15:07 If you go back to the 1960's, men's shorts were short. I loved them. Now shorts are knee klength. Perhaps you can find a shop that does retro cothing or get a dressmaker to make siome cotton ones.
My normal street wear during the warmer weather (March to early November) is open sandals, polo shirts, and shorts (6 to 8 inches above the Knee). 'Goodthreads' and 'Maine' are the brands I buy, tailored cotton with proper side and back pockets,
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

wildcard
Chair Bound

Unread post by wildcard »

I have been wearing men's bikinis, thongs, G-strings to the beach to many years. Mostly wear thongs to the beach and out on the boat. I do own a couple pairs of men's micro shorts that I wear around the beach.