Do you prefer it.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Do you prefer it.

Unread post by restricted »

Okay, lets get this right. Yes, a lot of men love to cross dress. It must be worse for women as look at what choices they have by wearing men's clothes.

But how many men prefer to wear women's clothes to male apparel? If you had the chance, would you wear female clothing all the time? Like supposing a law was brought out that make clothing was to be made illegal for males, would you go along with it, or resist as it's taking your choices away.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Do you prefer it.

Unread post by Natyropes »

restricted wrote:Okay, lets get this right. Yes, a lot of men love to cross dress. It must be worse for women as look at what choices they have by wearing men's clothes.

But how many men prefer to wear women's clothes to male apparel? If you had the chance, would you wear female clothing all the time? Like supposing a law was brought out that make clothing was to be made illegal for males, would you go along with it, or resist as it's taking your choices away.
I'm not sure but I think it is not illegal to crossdress. I would like to wear female clothes when I wish to do in the same way that I dress male clothes today. I think I would like to wear both male and female, depending on what I want to wear that day. ;)

Sashauk
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sashauk »

Like most of here I would suspect I would just like to be able to wear whatever I wanted to whenever I wanted to without being judged by others.

Whilst I much prefer to wear skirts and dresses sometimes a pair of jeans is much more practical. All clothes should be gender neutral in my opinion.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Sashauk wrote:All clothes should be gender neutral in my opinion.
Right, the clothes are just to keep you from being naked on the street (...and walking around naked shouldn't be a problem either) :?

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

I can't understand why women prefer to wear jeans/ trousers when skirts are so comfortable. It's a pity that if men wore them people would mock them and yet for the male, they make sense. Good for health and can help the sperm count.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I Love wearing skirts; But when it gets bellow zero, Pants and long underwear are the norm for the day.
Rae

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

RAE123 wrote:I Love wearing skirts; But when it gets bellow zero, Pants and long underwear are the norm for the day.
Rae
I also like skirts but I prefer to wear a mini dress. For me, it is more feminine :roll: