A week of crossdressing.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

A week of crossdressing.

Unread post by restricted »

I have a whole week of being able to wear what I like. People have been suggesting I wear different outfits. Here is today's photos. Tomorrow it's the blue nurses uniform. Monday is the green flowery skirt and cream blouse.

Long grey skirt
Long black skirt
Knee length purple skirt.
Knee length black skirt.
Knee length blue skirt.
Midi khaki skirt
White games skirt
White Skater skirt (short)
Black Wet Look Skater skirt (short)
White Tennis skort
White knee length flower skirt
Long green flared flowery skirt
15 inch long tight black skirt
Knee length tight black skirt.

Red vest type T shirt
Green vest type T shirt.
Cream blouse.
White girls T shirt

Lots of my own T shirts in blue, khaki. They can all be used.

Flat shoes

3 inch heels, but in view of my crocked legs I won't where them for a while.

6 nurses dresses. 2 blue, 1 navy, 3 green

There is also my mustard roll neck blouse that I put pearls on with at times and also of course my pinny. It will start on Saturday.. The long flowery skirt comes with a nice cotton petticoat that makes it swell out. I love the way that skirt rustles. I have to press the nurses dresses. The blue ones come with a nurses cap. The navy one comes with a Matron's cap. I'll let people pick which one. Unfortunately, I still cannot bend over enough to get stockings or tights on. But I like it as no make up is required. Mind you, that gives me a job the first day. Ironing my uniform for day 2.

With the other outfits the white flowery skirt is tight (ish) The khaki top goes with the long khaki skirt that girl bought me. She thinks I have given it to a charity shop. I tried dropping hints she should get me ready but although she laughed she said no more. But she did agree that girls have it better for choice of clothing. Even the girl next door thought it is weird. Well, it is, isn't it.

My clothes are locked away with the handles to the bedroom doors in the boot of my car and the keys to my car in the back garden.
Attachments
a womans wok.jpg
a womans wok.jpg (29.58 KiB) Viewed 6143 times
still at it.jpg
windows.jpg
windows.jpg (23.21 KiB) Viewed 6143 times
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: A week of crossdressing.

Day 2. I had to be punished for a misdemeanour. I forgot to charge the battery in my camera and messed up the timer on the washing machine for day 1. (It meant the washing had to be put out late at a time when I could have been seen. I had to spend an hour naked this morning as punishment.

It is good fun having to abide by what other people tell you. There is a list of clothing so someone has to make their mind up and I have to follow. In return, I do it back to them. Try it at sometime. You may never meet so what harm is there in it? Photos must be provided. I have been told that my first punishment was easy. But it will get worse for every misdemeanour. Tonight, I will be chained to the wall and have to wait for ice to melt so I can get the key My neighbour said she would love to see it and will close the lock. But so often people say they will do it and back out. The reason is I've lost my fob watch.
Attachments
nurse resting.jpg
nurse resting.jpg (19.52 KiB) Viewed 6103 times

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

Good for you. You look nice in your blue nurse uniform. I never had been a whole week wearing like a girl :(

restricted
Forever Mummified

DSCN2300 (2).JPG
DSCN2300 (2).JPG (111.27 KiB) Viewed 6026 times
Look at the list. Chose an outfit. Today I have to spend in a white girls T shirt, a white pleated games skirt. No wig or underwear. In 20 minutes I have to go and put the rubbish out. :oops: But this is the challenge and not the punishment. Even the punishment must be photographed is possible. So far, I've had to spend an hour naked, Then because I lost the nurse fob watch, I was chained to the wall and had to wait until the ice melted to get the key for the lock.

Yesterdays outfit. Sadly today I'm being punished because I forgot the stockings. Mind you, I was so hot anyway and it wasn't because of my ravishing good looks.
Attachments
DSCN2299 (2).JPG
DSCN2299 (2).JPG (111.35 KiB) Viewed 6026 times

restricted
Forever Mummified

My punishment. for losing my fob watch. The chair I was chained in. A female neighbour closed the lock, but when I asked if she enjoyed the power she had over her prisoner, she said it did nothing for her. Shame. I didn't take a photo of her as I wanted to see if she would be interested in a permanent arrangement.

It shows the chain where it was screwed to, (She left a screwdriver that was too big for the screw). The arrangement of my neck fastening. Scissors were place in a bowl of ice along with the key so whatever gets released first, but she was worried the lock would jam as she was going away. Hence the cable tie.
Attachments
DSCN2289 (2).JPG
DSCN2289 (2).JPG (83.8 KiB) Viewed 6022 times
DSCN2287.JPG
DSCN2292 (2).JPG

restricted
Forever Mummified

Todays assignment. It was exciting getting the rubbish out without being seen. I had two bags. One full of glass so I had to be careful that I wasn't heard.

I am in this outfit all day and put out the rubbish sacks as shown. Minus undies. Good job it wasn't windy. Or should that be a shame it wasn't windy. I now have to stand in the corner for at least ten minutes as a punishment for forgetting my stockings.

I love this not having a choice of my outfit or choice of punishment.

Outfits for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday ad Saturday have yet to be chosen.

Anybody know of a safe free random number generator so I can number my outfits and not rely upon others? I tried some and got warned that it is a dangerous site.
Attachments
DSCN2308 (2).JPG
DSCN2308 (2).JPG (89.06 KiB) Viewed 6021 times
DSCN2309 (3).JPG
DSCN2310 (2).JPG

restricted
Forever Mummified

Reporting for duty and awaiting orders.
Attachments
DSCN2323 (2).JPG

sissyboycindy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sissyboycindy »

When I need to be punished my girlfriend loves to send me out to hang up the laundry on the clothes line,Take the trash cans out to the curb ,She is always sending me to get something out of her car,especially the trunk.She always tells me the car is unlocked and laughes when I am forced to walk around to the other door because the first one is locked . All my neighbors and people driving by have seen me doing something out side totally feminized and they love teasing me every time they catch me. The worst so far was when she made me walk down the street to a friends (usually hers but mine twice) totally feminized . Their houses are over two blocks away ,it isnt too bad if it is dark or late but in the morning there is a time period where everyone is out going to work ,or late afternoon till after everyone gets home from work are the mots embarrasing to walk,,especially in my maids outfit . She loves to make me walk to our friends houses dressed in a french maids outfit so I can be their sissy maid for the day .Havent run into any haters yet,just people making fun of me and some wondering who to talk to about having me come be their maid.