Practical joke that hopefully will start something good.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Practical joke that hopefully will start something good.

Unread post by restricted »

I am going to play a joke on my mate who keeps telling me how when he was younger he was God's gift to women and how he used to have it off with girls everywhere.

So I have arranged for him to get a visit from one of his women who he did the deed with. I have told him a woman came looking for him, but wouldn't say why she wanted to see him, or give her name, and I never had my phone on me so I couldn't get a photograph. She will turn up again this week while he is away.

I'm going to knock on his door and when he answers the door, it will be .........me. :shock: :lol: :oops:

A woman is coming round to give me a makeover. She says she is looking forward to seeing it and the device I made to stop me backing out by covering the bedroom door handles. I'm hoping she will get to love the power of stopping me from getting dressed again and want to do it again.

She will be taking a photo of when he sees me for the first time. :shock: :D
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Practical joke that hopefully will start something good.

Unread post by restricted »

The bloke likes to wind people up but can't take a joke himself. I've never seen anyone o mad because someone is looking for him like this before.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.