Why?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Why?

Unread post by restricted »

Why is it that whenever I think I have to start to get rid of my female clothing, (getting old) I think about buying more.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Why?

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I believe it is because you feel guilty about crossdressing but the urge is such a basic part of you and is so strong that you can't easily resist it.
My suggestion is that if your life doesn't get in the way, don't try to resist. Enjoy the opportunity.
Just keep in mind that people especially the opposite sex who are not initiated may not really get it and may not take well to being surprised though they may suppress the shock. It may fit well with a fantasy that they join in enthusiastically, but I don't believe the average lady you encounter will work out that way. Who knows, you may get lucky though the alternative may get you on the wrong side of the law.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

restricted wrote:Why is it that whenever I think I have to start to get rid of my female clothing, (getting old) I think about buying more.
:lol:

Maybe you're younger than you think and you're not ready to give this up yet. ;)

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

My wife would never throw anything out, Just buy more.
You are just acting like a Female that you truly are.
Just buy something different and cute.
Rader

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I don't know if that is really a "female" characteristic.
My Wife tends to like to throw things out. She has nearly no attachment to anything.
A female friend of mine from many years back tended to buy a lot but also tended to throw away a lot.
I tend not to throw away much

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

I don't throw anything away, which could be a problem because you run out of room for new things :D

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Doesn't every cross dresser go through the purge once in a while? I have a couple of times, but the desire always returns. Fortunately, my wife knows so I don't have to hide it.