Fun today

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Fun today

Unread post by restricted »

A good start to the day. A man is expected to be able to give orders or direct. It is great when you get a chance to relinquish that air of authority and have to take orders. As it is, I'm ordered to wear frilly panties and this outfit. All day. No taking it off no matter what.

Last year I had to do the same thing, but was not allowed to wear undies. I had to put the rubbish ut dressed like that. :oops: Fortunately I wasn't seen.
Attachments
DSCN2445 (2).JPG
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Fun today

Unread post by restricted »

It went wrong today and I had to get changed. So for punishment I have thought about this scenario. What do you think?

Tonight, I will fasten myself to a chair in front of a mirror. Now, I have two choices. The nurse uniform or the games skirt where by struggling my panties will be on display and by taping my hands to the arm rests I would have to struggle to escape, but would have all night to escape. The only problem is it might get cold.

I don't know what one to chose. A strap will hold my body to the chair. I'd have a knife in another room so I can push the chair back into that room (chair has castors) or I could lave my hands tied behind the chair.

What one would you chose?
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.