leg soring after trying high heels in strappado bondage

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
Unfettered Newbie

leg soring after trying high heels in strappado bondage

Unread post by 89648964 »

3 days ago I was doing cross-dressing with high heels in a strappado bondage. My legs are still soring now (I actually love it). As a guy it's actually my first time in high heels. Is the sore due to both wearing high heels and bondage, or is it normal to have leg sores just for wearing high heels? Sorry for my English. I hope you get what I mean.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: leg soring after trying high heels in strappado bondage

Unread post by Petrajane »

Initially being "forced" into high heels will hurt your muscles as they are muscles not normally used, esp by males. :D

How long before you get used to the position Heels put you in will depend on how long you wear them for, at a time and the height of the heels themselves. I've got a pair of wonderful 2.5" heels that I can wear for hours, yet I've a pair of 5" that I can wear, sitting down, for ages, but walking in, is both uncomfortable and unsteady.

Could also be down to your bonds being too tight and trapping your nerves of course.

Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by 89648964 »

Yes I guess I was just not used to it the first time. I was bending forward 90 degrees with my legs tied. My dom continusouly assaulted me so I relied on thighs to maintain balance.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Your English is fine, no need to apologize! I'm sure it's much better than my ability in your first language.

Yes, standing in heels will make your feet and leg muscles sore even when you aren't tied up. And I agree, it's kind of fun. If I were a woman who was required to wear them all day for work, I might feel differently, but I think high heels are great fun. If you wear them often enough, they can be more comfortable and your muscles won't be as sore. Have fun!

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

My Mistress currently has me doing extended time standing in high heels. No bondage, just wearing the heels. Not even walking, just standing. Sometimes she cuffs my hands behind my back because that forces a more straight backed posture.

And it really hurts. A lot. Mostly in the calves because you have to be holding your calf muscles in a non relaxed position for all that time. You can relieve it a little bit by moving the feet slightly but, yeah, it hurts. I was up to (I think) 30 minutes last time before it was unbearable. She wants me to work to 2 hours or longer...

But the height of the heel is important here. As is how well the shoe fits. HIgher heels hurt more and one thing I discovered was that because my shoes were not only very high heels but also slightly too big a size, they put more pressure on my calves and feet. I fixed the latter with a pair of foam inserts that make them slightly more comfortable.

If you do a search there is a series of exercises I found for heel use that have helped me. Mostly different forms of calf and foot stretches. For example, rising up on your toes, holding it and then lowering it a few times. Its all about strengthening the muscles and stretching the tendons so there is less pain and you can wear them for longer. But also do not neglect the idea of foam inserts - there are a few out there on the market that can help a lot.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

It helps to have a good pair of shoes, too. If your budget allows, look at https://www.classicpumps.com/ They have the traditional spike heel pumps and some sandals up to 4" and many come in larger sizes. The most comfortable heels I have ever had are character shoes from Dancewear Corner: https://dancewearcorner.com/collections ... acter-shoe They are billed as 3" heels, but in my size (women's 11) they measure 4". I often wear them around the house all day. Sure wish I could go out dancing in them!