Covincing genitals...

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
fetishdj
Chair Bound

Covincing genitals...

Unread post by fetishdj »

I am curious to learn how you manage the genitals when cross dressed.

Do you leave as is and have a bulge?
Use chastity to minimise it in some way but still with a bulge?
Fold it up in some way to give a smooth appearance?
Use a prosthetic vagina to both cover up and give a convincing shape?

I've found in the past that a lot of chastity options are counter to managing to successfully pass. At least for me. The protrude more obviously, especially in tighter skirts. They also tend to make it more difficult to walk in a feminine manner as they encourage 'man spreading' more. I've found one device that is smaller and so less cumbersome in this way but it still feels like a problem.

If you use a prosthetic, I would be interested in learning more - what do you use? How does it work?

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Covincing genitals...

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

For me, the easiest way is to use a gaff, a very tight panty made for cross-dressers. Push the testicles up into their cavities, fold the penis back between the legs, and pull up the panties. It took a bit of getting used to , but is only uncomfortable when trying to get an erection. It's easier if you're...ahem...on the small side, like me.

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Re: Covincing genitals...

Unread post by fetishdj »

JaniceNoyb wrote: 25 Jun 2022, 01:04 For me, the easiest way is to use a gaff, a very tight panty made for cross-dressers. Push the testicles up into their cavities, fold the penis back between the legs, and pull up the panties. It took a bit of getting used to , but is only uncomfortable when trying to get an erection. It's easier if you're...ahem...on the small side, like me.
I can see how it can take time to get used to. I have seen those and have pondered them.