Has anybody tried it?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Has anybody tried it?

Unread post by restricted »

I had an idea some time ago but forgot all about it until I read a method of saving a bulge if wearing tight skirts.

I have some panty girdles but although they do stop the bulge, they also stop the sensual feel of a petticoat or skirt.
So I have ordered a bikini bottom as they are stronger than panties and I am hoping as they are as small as panties (or smaller in some cases) it will hold my cock nice and snuggly between my legs. I'll let you know.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Has anybody tried it?

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

A proper crossdresser's gaff is probably the best for tucking. I have a few that are thong style and they work very well. Most of the time, a pair of cotton briefs or bikini panties and control top pantyhose will keep me in place all day. With just the panties under a skirt I will sometimes slip out.

restricted
Forever Mummified

It arrived today. I'm buying more. The bikini bottom feels lovely and extremely comfortable. Everything held in with nothing escaping... : :lol:

restricted
Forever Mummified

I now have 9 bikini bottoms. It takes two pair to tuck eveything under but if wearinf loose skirt, it is good enough for one pair. Not only do they feel nice, they also make my butt look like a female butt and stick out. I love them. Roll on summer so I can sunbathe in them.