Hot weather

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Hot weather

Unread post by restricted »

In view of the increasing heat in this hot weather, do you think it's about time that men atsrted to wear skirts in pulic?

Women have it made at present. They can wear jeans, shorts, trousers, capri pants, short skirts. midi skirts, long skirts, of thin material, or thick materiai according to the weather even adding petticoats if need be. The same goes for dresses.

Blouses can be thick or thin as well. In this heat, even my T shirts make me sweat. As for shorts, I still get hot and sweaty in that area they cover.,

What are your thoughts? The problem is other men automatically (and some women)think a man is gay for wearing a skirt, but think of it, it makes a man's body ready for easy access for a woman. And if you are lucky enough to be at the mercy of a woman, it keeops you both covered while having a roll in the hay.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Colten
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Hot weather

Unread post by Colten »

It should be totally normal for men to wear whatever they want ! Skirt or makeup as well ! Style has no gender and those who think men who wear makeup and/or skirt are gay, are just dumb, clothes and sexual orientation have no common point...
No need to threaten me to tie me up and gag me.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I agree, it SHOULD be ok for us to wear skirts, or whatever we want....but I'm too chicken to go out and about like that :oops: Oh well... Guess I'll stick to dressing up at home.

restricted
Forever Mummified

JaniceNoyb wrote: 13 Aug 2022, 15:22 I agree, it SHOULD be ok for us to wear skirts, or whatever we want....but I'm too chicken to go out and about like that :oops: Oh well... Guess I'll stick to dressing up at home.
I have done it outdoors. I used to love putting out the rubbish while in a skirt until next door put a camera up. I have gone for a drive wearing a skirt. Even 240 miles dressed as a nun. Sadly my one space of tranquility where I could sit and watch the world go by now gets packed.

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

I blame Beau Brummel... he was the one who set in place the events that led to the fashion for men to be plain colours.
I want fabulous coloured frock coats back!

But yes, in terms of hot weather, I agree. On a non kinky note male business dress needs to change as there are still too many places that insist on jackets and ties and while some industries are now moving away from that (a lot of IT seems to have shirt, jacket but no tie) its by no means enough when a woman can rock up in a summer dress to a formal meeting.

Of course this by no means makes up for any of the other inequalities...

A while ago David Beckham tried to kick off a fashion for male sarongs but he got largely scourged in the tabloids for it. Which is a shame because by now we could have what the OP wants if he'd been successful. However, if even the most eligible straight manly man in the 90s can't pull it off I am not sure anyone can.

restricted
Forever Mummified

On the other hand it is now getting colder and warmer clothing will be needed.

Here in the UK, with the increased energy price rise, I shall be leaving my heating off but wrapping up well. The bloke next door has gone cold on me so he must have seen my washing.

I shall be in my long skirts and many petticoats as they are the warmest clothes I have. Trousers induct cold air on the legs. Okay you can wear long johns under them but I still didn't find that an answer when I was in Iceland in winter. But if you wear a long skirt with say three petticoats, the layers keep the heat of your two legs togther. Maybe even thick tights can help. Even one petticoat has ha me sweating before. Who knows, might even be a corset next.

That wil be my excuse and I'm sticking by it.