Sad but true.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Sad but true.

Unread post by restricted »

We all have this "kink" of wanting wear female clothing. I suppose it's because we are jealous of the nice materials used on women's clothes. Being as we all start life as female, (that's the default sex to ensure there are enough females to reproduce and keep the species alive). I should imagine that all mamals start like that.

Every male should try it, at least once. But how many of you, like me hate it when you have to go back in male mode? I used to love wearing a skirt to put the rubbish out, but now that everyone has put up security cameras that is a thing of the past.

Even my places I could go and sit in a woods seems full of people these days.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Sad but true.

Unread post by SergioUK »

Very true. I was thinking the other day about the things my ex and I would do in public places some thirty years ago, like bondage or crossdressing in a park, which wouldn't be possible today without being discovered.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

We were also much more adventurous in our younger years. Even more so with a girlfriend while in college. I can still dress at home regularly, but am afraid to go out in public any more :-( The true stories on my DA page are all from a LONG time ago.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

not just the material is nice, it also has tons of different interesting fabric with different feeling on the skin. some of it can be more comfortable too which is, male rarely can get chance to wear.

how the cloth is designed also really 'out of box' compared to male standard cloth. in the end it always about pair of two set shirt and pant. anything else just fancy improvement revolved around that concept.

meanwhile female cloth design has more freedom. it is not restricted to any concept and could be based entirely on the body shape or something else around it. it is fascinating to see different kind of 'creative' idea of dress that we can actually wear it on our body, which is most of male would not get to experience the 'priveleges'.

but its not that im feels regret or dissapointed return back to our 'regular' cloth. one of best things being a crossdresser is the thrill of experiencing do something that out of our norm. without the norm, it might be just a usual everyday stuff.