Experience buying female cloth directly at shop 'secretly'.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Experience buying female cloth directly at shop 'secretly'.

Unread post by Haruka »

Hello! this is my first post here.

as crossdresser, buying online is commonly known way to buy cloth 'secretly' to avoid our 'secret' leaked. only the caveat is that we must choose the size properly.

but i wonder if anyone has story of experience buying female cloth directly at shop, while hiding the fact that cloth is actually meant for us. i love to hear the story of others who has similliar experience here and get to know what they do or tell to shopkeepers. maybe i can learn some 'trick' here too!

but let me share my experience first.

if i recall correctly, this happened around 3-4 years ago. that time i was at my hometown. around in afternoon i going out to town to pick my mom from work. there is a shop where it sell various general stuff like school supplies, cloth and uniform. sometimes i has habit to stroll around i shop just to look around, particularly shop where it sell female cloth. but as a male, iit is kind of weird if i stayed at female section for too long.

however that day, im looking for girl school uniform. that time i never has any experience buying female cloth before and i want to try. there is particular shop that i been eyed for quite sometime. it is on weekend, i look from outside and realize that the shop has no other customers. there is only shop worker available which is 2 girl. so i took my courage and enter the shop.

at first my plan just simply stroll around, pick the cloth, pay and get out. cloth there usually already folded and kept in plastic packaging. however, this is kind of shop where when you enter, the workers there tend to follow the customer around which is kind of uncomfortable. i also dont know where and which section to go and like i mention above, as a male, staying long and searching around women section is could be weird.

one of the girl shopkeeper, is following me. i keep going inside, going around, then i located the section which is further in narrow place that enough to fit almost 2 thin person walking. there is tons of female school uniform folded in packaging in wood rack. i stood there looking around. i wish i could just grab and check the stuff but i was kind of nervous. realizing the girl still there behind me, and considering the fact that there is no other else customer there, both workers attention are drawn toward me. but, i pick my courage and straightly go for their 'help'. i'll asked them while pretending to be clueless. "is this a school girl uniform"? while obviously that time i on specific section for that. one of the girl shopkeeper that been following me from behind said yes. she is closest to me while another one is infront of me on the narrow path. then while pretend to be clueless, ask for the price. the closest shopkeeper asked whether which part i want or one set. the uniform apparently divided to 2 part, top and bottom with is a long skirt. then i asked for one set. but they cant answer straightly and they asked for size instead. the price depend on the size and i not sure of which size i should picked. despite knowing my size, i dont know whether the uniforms sold there is following the size standard that i know.

but i am aware that the shopkeeper should able to assist of which size is suitable. obviously i cant say that the uniform is for me and so the size is according to my body. that time i also 'afraid' that they might suspected something and i feels nervous and bit embarrassed for that. honestly that time i almost said it was for me but i has no courage for it. however, probably due to the flow, to cover the story, i spontaneously responded that it was for my sister. the shopkeeper then asked for my sister's size, so they can determine the size. i thinking that time it probably be weird too if i specifically know my sister size, especially if i want to keep pretending to be 'clueless'. luckly, i am thin and small guy. my size and height is around average girl. so i replied that she is around my size. that time i also didnt wear loose shirt but instead something that fit nicely to my body. i told them she is in high school. turn out that shopkeeper also around my size.

then, the girl that closest to me immediately reach to specific part of the wood rack and pull out a package of cloth for top. as shopkeeper it is no suprise that they know where specific size is located. while another girl that stand infront immediately snuck around the wood rack, come behind her and helped opening the uniform before asked me to turn around. she want to measure the size by lining the cloth on my shoulder. she seems to be anticipating me to follow up of what she want to do which is to measure the cloth on me. but i totally not expected that at first place. it is understandable, that expecting a stranger girl to suddenly want to measure girl cloth on men, while the guy cooperating with it. i hesitated ofcourse, then i just turn around, stand there, pretend that this is nothing, and let her do what she want to do. she line up the uniform's shoulder with my shoulder to measure. there is some kind of thrill i feels that time. then i turn around and she holding the cloth to infront so i also can see clearly whether it fit or not while she also at same time continue trying to measure and gauge the size with me. i tell them it is ok.

that time considering i am a male while others two is girl and stranges, we actually also kind of maintain our distance.

then another girl bring out skirt and trying to measure on me. she held the skirt infront of me, anticipating me to follow her, come close, to allow her measure the skirt with my body, just like how the another shopkepeer did just before. but since she saw me bit 'hesitated', she raise the skirt in correlation of my waist, trying to gauge the length and waist size with me whether it fit or not. basically that time they just measure my size in accordance to the female uniform. but i kind of regret that i should just come close to her and let her measure the skirt properly. but what is done is done, then she keep held the skirt and asked whether it is fine which is i told them it is.

then they packed the cloth, asked the price and i paid it. there is no other customer coming to the shop yet. i then return to my car, kept the uniform at back on my car trunk. once i tried it at home, it fit really nicely thanks to the shopkeeper. it is really great to has actually people helped to buy the cloth. since then sometimes i visit another shop and use similliar tactic to buy cloth, mentioned it is for my sister and tell them her size is similliar to me.

this is my experience and i curious to hear if others people here also has similliar experience to share.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Experience buying female cloth directly at shop 'secretly'.

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Welcome, Haruka.

What a fun story!! You should go back there and buy more clothes.

I have done plenty of shopping; sometimes "for my wife", sometimes with my wife. Clothes, shoes, and makeup. Sometimes I really am shopping for my wife, but usually it's for me. Makeup is easy, I write down what I want on a list and ask the sales girls for it. I have tried on shoes in the stores a couple of times. I usually ask if I can go in the back to do it. Remember, they want to sell their clothes. Maybe they will laugh about you after you leave, but if they want you to come back and buy more things, they will be nice to you.

Please share more with us.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Experience buying female cloth directly at shop 'secretly'.

Unread post by Haruka »

JaniceNoyb wrote: 13 Dec 2022, 15:59 Welcome, Haruka.

I have done plenty of shopping; sometimes "for my wife", sometimes with my wife. Clothes, shoes, and makeup. Sometimes I really am shopping for my wife, but usually it's for me. Makeup is easy, I write down what I want on a list and ask the sales girls for it. I have tried on shoes in the stores a couple of times. I usually ask if I can go in the back to do it. Remember, they want to sell their clothes. Maybe they will laugh about you after you leave, but if they want you to come back and buy more things, they will be nice to you.

Please share more with us.
thanks for reading!

after that i guess the staff there didnt think anything, based on they response during the whole process. but after that i did tried buying cloth on other shop with same 'excuse'. one of the shop the worker made a half weird face as i remember. but there is this another shop where the worker totally fine with it. i even ask to tried the cloth despite saying it for my sister and the shopkeeper totally okay and relaxing with it. it was a guy though. once in a while this is fun as there is some kind of thrill in the process.
i intend to do so later in future. their size recomendation fit really well. hopefully same worker still there.