Driving cross dressed.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Driving cross dressed.

Unread post by restricted »

So far, I have driven 240 miles to Wales dressed as a nun, this year I did it as a care assistant in a green dress to look after her as she has breast cancer.
I asked what she wanted for Christmas and she said a cook. Would you chance going in a long skirt, petticoat, bloomers, High necked blouse, apron, humungous boobs, bun wig and mob cap (a Victorian cook)even though driving in a long skirt is against the law., I argue long skirts can be lifted to above the knees. .

What is your oppinion?
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Driving cross dressed.

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I had to look up this one! We don't appear to have any prohibitions on long skirts for drivers here on our side of the pond. It's even legal to drive barefoot in all 50 states. (somebody actually looked that up and posted it) I was surprised at the list of clothing restrictions for UK drivers. You could wear a knee length skirt and change when you get there.

I've only ever driven while dressed on Halloween. It's fun driving a stick shift while wearing a short skirt and 5" stilettoes.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Driving in a long skirt is NOT itself against the law in the UK, nor is driving in sandals or heels. Neither can you be fined £1,000 for opening your door with the wrong hand but you could be prosecuted for hitting a cyclist by opening the door with either hand. This is all just sensational bollocks clickbait to get people to read tabloid articles on Facebook and the like to make advertisers richer because "make sure your skirt won't interfere with the pedals" doesn't sell clicks. What's that saying that a lie becomes the truth if it's repeated often enough?

It IS illegal, or rather, could lead to a charge of careless driving, if you're not able to fully control the vehicle, which might result from wearing unsuitable clothes, not wearing corrective glasses if required, or even driving with impaired mobility after an accident or illness, or or wearing overly dark glasses. So just be careful and consider whether anything could interfere with your ability to control the vehicle. If the skirt reaches to your ankles then hitch it up and perhaps sit on it, and a pencil or boned skirt is probably out of the question (although whether you could even get in the car wearing it might answer that).

And did I mention this one secret trick the energy companies don't want you to know?

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

OOOooohhhh, what's that energy company trick??? <click><click><click>
Thanks Sergio, that makes more sense. Looking again, the stuff I found on line wasn't official. Since we now live in a small town where everybody knows everybody else, I don't dare venture out dressed, except sometime to take out the garbage, and that only when nobody else is around.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

i did this stuff twice.

first time during covid where i crossdressed with jeans skirt and sweater around 30 kilometre and stop by McDonald drive through before going back

second time, is last year where i crossdress with same jeans skirt and green tank top with sweater and drive around over 200 kilometre to my hometown, in highway.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

Last time I went, I got a puncture. Good job I wasn't dressed.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Mr Strain
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mr Strain »

I've driven loads dressed up!
I used to pick the wife up from the station dressed up regularly in daylight.

After dark, I'd go for a drive in full rubber, nothing else, then go for a wander round fields dressed like that, or in full PVC outfits.

Good Times!