Help. please

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Help. please

Unread post by restricted »

Somewhere else I have put where I drve to Wales dressed asa nun. The woman I met fell about laughing and that broke the ice for us and have us 4 days iof laughter. The second as she has health problems I went as a care assistant in my green uniform dress. I changed into a maid for her and she loved it.

I tol her that being dressed makes me feel so stupid that I relax. I dd apologise for putting her through it She does know my history how my mon=ther used to dress me and tease me. She said that as long as I it helps me relax she doesn't mind.

Now I have to go back once more as myself. She said next time would be okay, but not this time. Do I gently guide he to want to dress me or leave it and see what she comes up with? I have a woman who when I need iot will put all the makeup on me and she loves it. Going by her I caoud say that if she tries it, she might relax as well and enjoy it. I could say I have been checking answers by women who finished up slecting what the man wears including underwer (satin panties or bikini bottoms which hold ever0ything in) then let her decide if she wants to get involved or not.

She keepsmentionng pink fluffy handcuffs.

What would you do?
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Help. please

Unread post by Stahlketten »

If I were you, I would respect her wishes. Maybe she has a good reason for wanting you presentable. She may want to introduce you to others in her life. Much as we may want otherwise, not everything in life is about our kinks. Bring along some clothes should the appropriate situation arise. …And bring along some bondage toys if that is her theme for this trip.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I agree with Stahlketten, you should respect her wishes. Of course, you can wear a cute bra & panties under your boy clothes, and a nightie when you go to bed. Maybe take a few girl clothes along just in case...

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

This time it is 100% male. Next time who nows? A Flamenco or belly dancer? I am respecting her wishes. The reason this time is I have to take her to the hospital for radiotherapy. I believe I will meet her brother and his wife as well. But once that is finished, I wil let her say if she wants to meet another female character. This time I wish I had a butler's suit and a chauffer as well. :(
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.