Is it ok to be dominated by someone with a 20 year age gap

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Wimpyslave82
Unfettered Newbie

Is it ok to be dominated by someone with a 20 year age gap

Unread post by Wimpyslave82 »

Hi, is it okay to be dominated by someone with more than a 20 year age gap. I feel embarrassed to ask this over here..the past 03 months being dominated by a girl who is 22 years younger than me who has the controls of my life. She humiliates me on a daily basis and I am helpless against her.

domhenry
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Is it ok to be dominated by someone with a 20 year age gap

Unread post by domhenry »

As long as you have fun

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

If you are happy in your situation, then enjoy. :)
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Wimpyslave82
Unfettered Newbie

Well to tell you in detail...I am a 40 year old male..always had a submissive side but was scared to come out in open. That girl has my nude pics (how she got it was due to my stupidity) and blackmailed me in to this relationship..She applied for internship at my office and i unknowingly accepted her application. After 2-3 days she showed me my nude pics in her mobile and told me to serve her.. I was dumbstruck, but resisted..but 2 hours of spanking and flogging put me into my senses.. now I am humiliated after work on a daily basis by my 18 year old mistress, being spanked almost daily for the past 03 months after office hours in my room.. and serving her dutifully. She has broken my strength and willpower with various experiments on me and now I am totally in control in her fear... infact she treats me as if I am a child..embarrassing part is, that even when I am crying due to humiliation, my dick is erect..coz in a way she is making me live my dream...the age factor was something I never imagined. She does have me wrapped around her fingers......Can't say no to her, one is fear of being punished and other thing is like though it is very humiliating, but my body responds..... is it ok to be dominated by a girl half your age..

Colten
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Colten »

If both of you are ok with this, then where's the problem ? :D
No need to threaten me to tie me up and gag me.

Wimpyslave82
Unfettered Newbie

Because I am serving her more out of fear ..that if I disobey her, then she will beat me up badly.. I just feel ashamed that I cannot stand up against a teenager

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Sounds more like a Police matter than a forum problem.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

Wimpyslave82 wrote: 02 Jul 2022, 23:31 Because I am serving her more out of fear ..that if I disobey her, then she will beat me up badly.. I just feel ashamed that I cannot stand up against a teenager
If you are genuinely afraid then you totally need to get the police involved or at the very least walk away for good. As described, this is not BDSM it is abuse. Consent is all in the lifestyle and if you violate that you are definitely crossing over a line into breaking the law (many BDSM activities are legally grey - impact play can be considered assault, for example).

Every submissive needs to be aware that they always have a get out clause. You can always walk away.

A few things on this to consider:
- In a BDSM relationship you are both consenting to the activities performed. Consent is inviolable. You can withdraw your consent at any point.
- Withdrawal of consent may initiate an end to the relationship. Often it is done in extremis, in the face of an activity you never wish to perform and that usually means you want to walk away from the situation that you now consider abusive.
- Withdrawal of consent may be a temporary thing, a chance to revisit and revise the agreement. Negotiations between dominants and submissives should be ongoing and open to discussion and change at any point.
- Finally, if there is such a thing as a 'BDSM contract' in place, this is completely unenforceable in law. At least in the legal systems of the UK and US. In those systems you cannot legally consent to actions that will bring you direct harm or restrict your human rights so any judge will basically void any such contract. Such things are more often seen as an item of play - a fun activity to perform - as well as a way of outlining the agreement made but they cannot be used in any court.

All this means you can walk away. Though I guess the big fear I would have would be over the possibility of blackmail or even false sexual abuse claims. Hopefully you kept your interactions sanitised to the point of not revealing any personal information that can be used to track family, friends or workplaces and were careful about any images taken that could be used to incriminate.

Now, I am also hoping that you are not trivialising such a serious issue as abuse by posting trolling posts on here... members of the lifestyle take this sort of thing very seriously.

My instincts on this question, however, suggest that she is not likely to beat you up. It may be threatened but anyone with any sense knows that they are opening themselves up to massive legal trouble if they commit actual or grevious bodily harm even if the other party does not make a legal complaint. Someone might make an extreme claim as part of a roleplay (I have lost count of the number of times I have been threatened with castration...) but that does not mean they will carry it out.

My instincts are also thinking she sounds more like a FinDomme... usually very young Domme and much older sub implies this (most lifestyle couples I know are around a similar age or at least the same sort of age gap as is common in vanilla dating). This means you will be paying regular amounts to her in exchange for whatever domination you receive. You may be surprised to find that such age gaps are common in such things - a lot of older men have money they can spend to 'spoil a young Mistress/Goddess/Princess and there are a lot of women out there (many of them actually women and actually young...) who will set up social media and BDSM dating app profiles to take advantage of that.

As for the core question here...

My current Mistress is 18 years younger than me. She specifically looked for an older man for reasons of her own. The one I had before then (we had to end the relationship due to work commitments meaning she had to move to a different city and I had to stay, we remain friends) was around 10 years younger. Older male/younger female is not uncommon even in lifestyle and actually it is more socially strange (though it shouldn't be - blame patriarchy) for it to be older female, younger male. And the idea of a younger dominant is actually a fantasy for many. If both are having fun there is nothing wrong with it.

Wimpyslave82
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks for your detailed response. I have been trying to figure out if this is exactly what I wanted.. I have always been submissive by nature and have had virtual mistresses.. this is the first time I have had been dominated in person... I don't like being humiliated, but my body responds to her humiliation. And at times I do crave to be dominated (when I am very horny).. so I guess I just need to figure it out in my head first... This answer really helped .. thanks