Other Fetishes Topics

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
awixas
Unfettered Newbie

Other Fetishes Topics

Unread post by awixas »

It would be nice to have a forum category on this site where we could post other fetishes. For example, I like tickling but I don't know where to post it (probably I will just put it in the bondage and bdsm thread, but would be nice to just have something like a "all other fetishes" category where we could post about anything we're into.

DannyChocolate
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Other Fetishes Topics

Unread post by DannyChocolate »

I've got endosomatophilia; I know there is another forum for that.

ShawnD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ShawnD »

I love tickling too. It's a pain-free punishment if I misbehave. I am very ticklish pretty much all over. But my torturer needs to know when to stop, otherwise he/she will see a big pee stain on my panties, and that is definitely not ladylike for me.

I also like being carried. Being lifted and moved around like a baby by a strong person who can do it almost non-stop without breaking a sweat (I'm quite petite IRL so it's an easy feat for most guys) is a display of manly strength from the carrier, which turns me on. Even better if I'm bound and gagged while he does it.

Another turn-on, although this isn't really a fetish, is bondage scenes with comedic overtones. I don't know why. Such scenes make me chuckle and get me hard at the same time. On the other hand, scenes that are too violent or grim, like the movie Hostel, don't do anything for me.
A submissive femboy CD and an adorable Lolita.

JacketMaster
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by JacketMaster »

Aside from the actual restraints, I've got a few things that fit in with it.

I enjoy padded cells and many of the tropes with asylum-type stories. Someone wrongfully imprisoned, or someone with a condition (fake, not a real one) that's taken care of to not hurt others or themselves in their own little cozy room and jacket.

Also... I love soft bare feet, they get me excited like few other things, I'm as much a foot fetishist as a bondage guy. A woman kneeling barefoot in the cushy padding of a rubber room is beautiful and inviting to me. Bugs me that it's such a commonly bashed fetish, and that some of the more cringey members act creepy.
It's nice and cozy being the Master of Jackets.

BoyToyBooty
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoyToyBooty »

I like being in my underwear and sometimes naked outside where there is a risk of being seen. I do not mean streaking, or visiting a nude beach, I mean going to nature preserves, or remote parks, or even in some shopping center alley ways at night, stripping down to a thong or just completely bare, and walking around. I try not to be seen. In a alleyway cars will drive down sometimes. I hide behind dumpsters or even light post when that happens. I love the thrill of hiding naked, with a chance of being caught.