Looking for Submissive Humiliation suggestions.

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
MistressEvelyn
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for Submissive Humiliation suggestions.

Unread post by MistressEvelyn »

My submissive partner has expressed they would like to include more forced humiliation into our domination routine and I am having trouble coming up with good ways to put them in humiliating situations in a way that won't potentially cause legal issues.

An example of the type of things I would like to have them do is lock them into a humiliating outfit (like a short frilly dress with ruffle panties, a diaper and a onesie, or something similar) so they can't take it off, take the key with me as I leave our house for a few hours and inform them right after I leave that I ordered some food for delivery so they will have to answer the door to receive it. It would be even better if I were able to leave delivery instructions to let the delivery person know what the person answering the door would be wearing in advance and let them know they would have the option to make a request of the person (show me your panties/diaper, make them come outside to pickup the order, etc...) before handing over the food.

While the above scenario would be wonderful to try, it could likely get us banned from using that food delivery service in the future or possibly even end up with the police called. If anyone could advise of a safer way to make that type of scenario happen, or could suggest other legally safe humiliation options I would be deeply appreciative.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Looking for Submissive Humiliation suggestions.

Unread post by Petrajane »

Welcome to the forums Evelyn, yes, I think you might end up banned from that particular delivery service, though you might also be lucky and get someone who is into the lifestyle, but I fear the former option is more likley.

emca753
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by emca753 »

Mistress Evelyn: Do you have a boyfriend or a primary collar?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

in the distant past, I have been chained up and standing behind the open door with no place to even take a step as my Jailer met the delivery person at the door and counted out money. She deliberately started a conversation with the person and counted amazingly slow for my benefit.

vigev
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by vigev »

That's an interesting idea, I never would have thought of that. Although, yes, the delivery service can banned you. But it seems to me that it depends on the reaction of the courier. What if the courier likes it and doesn't complain about you. But it's a game of roulette.

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Nonconformer »

A couple of ideas that would work for me,

Firstly i would be taken to a hotel then given an outfit to wear that i would not be comfortable in public. Any cross dressing outfit would do. Then my dom would take my boy clothes, and themselves away for an agreed period of time. The thought of bring stuck in a hotel room with only my girl clothes to wear, with the addotional thought of a potential fire alarm, or unnanounced room service happening would work for me.

The second would be a simple drive to a place a short walk from home, wearing girl clothes and possibly heels, then my dom leaving me and driving off. I would then have to do the short walk home. This ideally would be somwhere with hardly any people but the potential to be seen by a passing car etc would also work for me.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Nonconformer wrote: 03 Jun 2023, 09:35 The second would be a simple drive to a place a short walk from home, wearing girl clothes and possibly heels, then my dom leaving me and driving off. I would then have to do the short walk home. This ideally would be somwhere with hardly any people but the potential to be seen by a passing car etc would also work for me.
I've done something like that a couple of times. Dress, stockings, heels and all but one time my wrists were loosely tied behind my back or secured to the sides of the waistband of the dress with zipties. She drove about 20 minutes out of town to an unlit road or green (there was moonlight so not completely dark), pointed out the place where she'd wait for me, drove another half mile or so, made me get out, turned and went back to the meeting point which was well out of sight so I had no idea until I was within a hundred metres or so whether she was actually there. Scary and thrilling at the same time.