What does a dominatrix think about?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
restricted
Forever Mummified

What does a dominatrix think about?

Unread post by restricted »

I've ben watching videos of men being punished, dressed as maids and made to do work, men locked in cages, tied up, maybe to a bed etc. They are silly6 as when can you ever say you phone for a plumber and they can call round that day?

Seriously, the stories are okay but they don't express what a domme really thinks about when a man calls round and wants to be forcibly cross dressed as a maid and made to do the housework. Or wants to be tied up or whipped and so forth. Okay, they do as he asks for the money, but does she get pleasure from it or think it's all too weird?
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: What does a dominatrix think about?

Unread post by boundBinder »

I'm curious about this, as well.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Why not just ask some of the newer ladies here?

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Stahlketten wrote:Why not just ask some of the newer ladies here?
It's been my experience that women who profess to be dominant have a habit if cropping up on here, making one or two posts, and then never posting or engaging again.

I fear we might chase them off. The rare one or two I have spoken with have said that their inboxes were flooded, almost from the moment they posted for the first time.

Even MsBehavin, who sadly no longer posts here, said as much.

passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

It's very curious, because women are not asked about this, because men decide that they like it.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

IMHO, as boundBinder said, the lack of women being very responsive here is at least partly due to the fact they are likely to be hammered with so many private messages that they give up.

Now, you can block all incoming PMs by going to user control> board preferences> global settings. But then you might also block something you may want to read.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Your choice really is to hypothesize or go to the source. Pick one.

The subject actually doesn't interest me because for me, it isn't what a typical dominatrix is thinking about that concerns me. It is what my partner is thinking about.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Stahlketten wrote:
The subject actually doesn't interest me because for me, it isn't what a typical dominatrix is thinking about that concerns me. It is what my partner is thinking about.
This comment hit the nail on the head for me.

In the past the people I have enjoyed playing with (shh you know who you are :gag: ;) ) have all meant something to me in that I got to know them and how to push their buttons so the pleasure was very mutual. That spilled into real life and a long term relationship but even if there is D/s involved its still a relationship and is therefore a two way thing.

I realise some folk have an itch to scratch and would 'pay to play' but it would leave me cold to just tell someone to do something and expect obedience just because I was a Domme or even worse have them tell me what I was to do and say in order to 'force' them to submit :shock: .

I love fucking with someone's head, to tie their mind up in knots and have them do a thing for me because I desire it and they want to please me. In return I invest time and effort and part of myself in the relationship. Therefore I have to like them and be interested in what motivates them. Online and in real life I've had the best of fun in my Domme role... and that is what motivates me :D