Learning Curve

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
TighterPlease
Unfettered Newbie

Learning Curve

Unread post by TighterPlease »

I don't wanna say I'm new to bondage and I know I can't say I'm an expert. My partner and I have had good times taking turns restraining the other one. I want to learn how to be a more aggressive dominate for him. How can I practice that and surprise him?

TighterPlease
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Learning Curve

Unread post by TighterPlease »

Ok. I'm not sure if no one is talking because I'm new to the forum and I don't really know what to say or how to talk about things on here or maybe nobody's talking because they don't know me but I'm not sure where to go from here
Tighter Please

ktrain
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Learning Curve

Unread post by ktrain »

Nothing wrong your question, I think this forum is just not very active.

I used to have a similar problem. My wife and I both prefer the sub role and it was a little unnatural for me to get too aggressive at first. But I worked on it a bit, when I do it we both really enjoy it.

I guess it's hard to offer specific advice without knowing a bit more. What kind of stuff has worked well for you and your partner so far? Where do you think you could be more aggressive/dominant?