Bi-Sexual Married Couple looking for dares

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
UKBicouple
Unfettered Newbie

Bi-Sexual Married Couple looking for dares

Unread post by UKBicouple »

Hello everyone! My wife and I have been long time readers of this forum and have taken the step to making an account

We're a UK based married couple, early 30s, we're both openly bi since we met. We're both switches and whilst that's a lot of fun, we always find that we are too easy on each other. Because of this, both feel like we could benefit from someone else telling us what to do!

We've listed our likes and dislikes below, please provide us with some dares/commands and, as long as it fits within our rules, we'll gladly oblige and report back here on how it went!

To give you some ideas you could;
  • Suggest what I should be doing to her (I'm in charge of her)
    Say what she should be doing to me (She's in charge of me)
    What we both should do (You're in charge of both of us)
Here's our likes:

Me (Male)
Self-Bondage, Bondage, Gagging, Orgasm Denial (I don't mind going all weekend as long as I get denied regularly!), Chastity

My Wife
Bondage, Blindfolds, Tease & Denial (As long as she eventually gets to cum)

What we have
- A Lot of Ropes
- Gags
- Blindfold
- Very pretty collars for her
- Vibrator wand

What are your ideas? We are looking forward to hearing your ideas!

Sidnotvicious
Chair Bound

Re: Bi-Sexual Married Couple looking for dares

Unread post by Sidnotvicious »

I have some ideas one you should tie and gag her some places out doors like off trail in the woods but close enough to the trail so you can still see bike riders passing on the trail . Also she should wear pantyhose with no undies underneath. I'll try and write down some more ideas when I'm not busy later today talk to you guys later

UKBicouple
Unfettered Newbie

Wow great idea! We happened to be out this afternoon in a real country area so we did it. The trail was quite busy and we almost got caught but we managed ;)

Also, it's snowing in the UK at the moment so she wore jeans instead! Hope that's okay

Thanks for your command, it was fun

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Unread post by creativethinking21 »

Hi this sounds like fun! Definitely will have a think and drop you a pm if you like? I have always found the dynamic of bondage with a couple super exciting!

UKBicouple
Unfettered Newbie

creativethinking21 wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 10:17 Hi this sounds like fun! Definitely will have a think and drop you a pm if you like? I have always found the dynamic of bondage with a couple super exciting!
Yes please! :gag: :D

UKBicouple
Unfettered Newbie

We wanted to share our last experience which was requested. My wife made me tie myself up to the chair, gagged :gag: and tie myself up by my hands, feet and waist whilst she played with herself right in front of me

After her third orgasm she let me untie myself thankfully. The instructions we received talked about her being allowed to have orgasms but didn't explicitly say if i could, so she kept teasing me with having to wait until tomorrow, very frustrating :D

Luckily I didn't have to wait until tomorrow, which is why i love her! Please share any other requests and we will report back here

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Unread post by creativethinking21 »

Sounds like you guys had a fun time! ;)

Cleave
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Cleave »

I wish my wife would be more like yours! I have to self gag at night when she’s asleep 😢
Would love to have a female tie me up and gag me. I love stuff, cleave, and micro foam tape gags, preferably all at once 🙂👍

Good luck with your bondage adventures, I hope you have some great sessions 👍

BigFatGuy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BigFatGuy »

Sign her up with an account on one of those camgirl websites. Tie her down for the whole show, let the audience give "tips" to perform their desired actions on her. (200 tokens for nipple clamps, 500 for pussy spanking, that kind of thing)

Alizeieie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Alizeieie »

One more idea can be to fill up a bath, get two glasses of wine, and vibe in the tub together (literally and figuratively). Take turns using different waterproof vibrators and sex toys on each other for two minutes each. I and my partner have this one

rakhidas
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rakhidas »

You guys had a fun time!

TigerS
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TigerS »

A bit of a late reply, but in case you or anyone else finds themselves in search of ideas as well, check out SpankPls.

It's a BDSM task/idea generator I'm developing that fully personalizes to anyone's preferences. Hope it helps you out ;)

emca753
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by emca753 »

I would love to be your wife's internet younger lover, better endowed, and my jealousy includes chastity, humiliation , and tease and denial Carl