Found out girl I have been saying is a bondage model

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Boundfor9191
Unfettered Newbie

Found out girl I have been saying is a bondage model

Unread post by Boundfor9191 »

Just looking for thoughts and advice really. I have been seeing this woman who is a model for some time and we are both have our kinks and are into bondage, everything in the bedroom has been great! the last few months. However the back end of last week I came across an image on her phone when she was swiping and showing me something I don’t think she meant to swipe on to that image which was a picture of her tied up. She was very forthcoming and open when asked about it and she told me she also models bondage and let’s other guys tie her up and take pictures of her. Now I can’t help but feel a little uneasy, she was very straight with me about it once asked etc but I can’t help but feel a little off about the whole thing. I don’t want to control her and I am all for her doing as she pleases but I’m just not sure how I feel about other guys tying her up.

link to images of what she had from a recent shoot, two normal shots of also. Thoughts? Am I overthinking this too much? Would you have concerns about

https://ibb.co/ckbDTcM
https://ibb.co/1JsNg3g
https://ibb.co/st0w3Dw
https://ibb.co/fHfTMWM
https://ibb.co/4SL8b3Q

aashpazazim
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Found out girl I have been saying is a bondage model

Unread post by aashpazazim »

It's understandable to have reservations around other guys tying her up, though I can imagine that drawing a red line with her on who can tie her up vs who can't may end with her deciding she can't only have you tie her. If it were me I would ask myself: Am I able to separate in my mind the thing she and I has that is romantic and involved from the modelling she does that is not romantic and purely professional? If you can answer that question for yourself and be open with her about it I imagine it can work out.

She's quite the catch btw! ;)

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Have you or could you share with her your discomfort about it being with other guys? Is it definitely just for bondage photography and would she let you be present at the shoots?

Boundfor9191
Unfettered Newbie

I mean more or less. Obviously she enjoys it otherwise she wouldn’t do it but it’s she has limits on what she allows and nothing sexual just literally her getting tied or whatever. I seem to have cooled to the idea now anyway after some thought and discussion. It’s nothing more than just a shoot which is part of her work and where some people may find it more than that I know it really isn’t.

BoyToyBooty
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoyToyBooty »

I would enjoy this. Now, you also could offer to be her sole photographer, and even take things a little further because you are in a relationship than what the other photographers could do, but see if she is up to that. I know some people want the bondage and the sex at the same time, while others just like being tied up, but nothing beyond that. It depends on how she feels and what you can agree to. It seems like she is fully open to a flowing conversation about this. Go for it.

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

Speaking as a fetish and bondage photographer, I hope I can put your mind at rest. Though I think this thread is quite an old one so I may be too late...

I can totally get why you may feel there are concerns and I cannot say with all honesty that there isn't reason to be concerned. Though not from a jealousy PoV, more from a safety PoV. There are some unscrupulous photographers out there who seek to abuse models (the ones who only hire models so they can see them naked or in fetish clothing rather than for any actual photography). However, models also know this and have a community where such people are discussed and blacklisted and they also take other precautions like having chaperones and similar. Models are mostly perfectly capable of making a risk assessment on a shoot with regards their own safety.

As for jealousy, I wouldn't be. Certainly in my experience, where I have been both a bondage model and photographer, all present at shoots have been professional. We aren't performing sex acts* (maybe simulated ones but not actual acts), we aren't getting aroused by it, we are basically there to do a job and get some amazing images.

A suggestion (again I suspect I am far too late here but just in case...) may be to suggest that you could go along with her as a chaperone so you can be reassured about all of this.

*OK not quite true... but those were all shoots with my then Mistress not a random model I had hired for the day and we were doing this as a combination photo and video shoot of an actual session in progress for her OnlyFans page.

BigFatGuy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BigFatGuy »

She's a model. This is like being angry at an actress for kissing a co-star on-screen.

Alizeieie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Alizeieie »

It's reasonable that you're wary of other guys tying her up, but I suspect that establishing a line with her about who can and can't tie her up would lead to her determining she can't only have you tie her up. If it were up to me, I'd ask: Can I mentally separate the romantic and involved relationship she and I have from the modeling she does, which is not romantic and completely professional? I think it'll work out if you can think about it and be honest with her about it.

Boundfor9191
Unfettered Newbie

We are all good now. It’s been awhile and she has been completely transparent with me. I have come to realize it doesn’t really
Bother me all that much thinking about it.

If anything it has kinda helped us become stronger and connect better. Who should have thought lol

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Boundfor9191 wrote: 16 Aug 2022, 17:35 We are all good now. It’s been awhile and she has been completely transparent with me. I have come to realize it doesn’t really
Bother me all that much thinking about it.

If anything it has kinda helped us become stronger and connect better. Who should have thought lol
That is good to hear.