Gagged while sleeping ?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
zachvine02
Unfettered Newbie

Gagged while sleeping ?

Unread post by zachvine02 »

Hello, I really like bondage and wanna try to be gagged while sleeping at night. Is it safe enough for me / maybe for my health ?

Has anyone ever try this ? And if you have, what is the most comfortable gag to use while sleeping ? Thank you <3

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Gagged while sleeping ?

Unread post by Petrajane »

Wouldn't recommend it at all, VERY unsafe!

Sidnotvicious
Chair Bound

Unread post by Sidnotvicious »

I have one time I gagged myself and bound myself with zip ties in an abandoned house. I tried calling for help but I was very securely gagged. I fell asleep after god knows how long I was struggling to call for help. When I woke up I must have eventually made enough noise cause I heard someone walking into the house. I was so petrified cause here i was bound gagged wearing nothing but a Tshirt and a pair of pantyhose. I was never so terrified while simultaneously trying to not make any noise with my throbbing cock pulsating against the sheer pantyhose hose until boom I had cam. I couldn't help myself a made a little noise but my gag muffled it enough that who ever was in the house with me didnt hear my gagged moans.
Last edited by Sidnotvicious on 01 Jan 2022, 00:40, edited 1 time in total.

Sidnotvicious
Chair Bound

Unread post by Sidnotvicious »

The most comfortable and effect gag is a rag stuffed in my mouth and a bandana dried over it

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

There was a time when my wife would help me sleep bound with neckties(ankles and knees, hands in front), and blindfolded and gagged with bandanas. I found it comfortable, and slept like a baby. Of course, my wife was right next to me, should a problem arise, and even if she weren't my hands were in front of me.

emca753
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by emca753 »

Mouth taped or cleave gag; nothing inside the mouth unless it is tethered, and your nasal airway must be clear :mrgreen: