Embarrassed

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Embarrassed

Unread post by RAE123 »

It is Friday morning, I am sitting at my Kitchen Table enjoying my 2 ND cup of coffee.
Since I am at home, not planing to go anywhere, I am dressed in a long black pencil
skirt, below the knees, y DD Bra with forms, and a red Polo top. I was watching TV, when
I fell asleep. I fell off of my chair.
Now I am Handicapped, Can barley walk; and I am on the floor.
I tried for over an hour to get up. Panic started to set in. In my desperation, I called 911.
I gave them my Garage Door code number so they would not ave to break down my door.
But here I was kneeling wearing a skirt and Bra with forms.
It took 3 of them to get mt off the floor, and on to my chair. the Medic's checked me out,
I was OK, but quite Embarrassed as this was the first time anyone but my late Wife has
see me in a dress.,The Rescue people where all professional, did not say a word about my
appearance. They asked how I was feeling, all I could say was that I was Embarrassed.
One never know's what might happen to you at any time. :oops:

boundtoo
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Embarrassed

Unread post by boundtoo »

Yeah, anything can happen at any time but if we worried about it we would never enjoy ourselves.

Your story was a bit embarrassing but I think these medical people have just about seen everything.