Long term , challenging , soul destroying bondage .

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Mutley
Unfettered Newbie

Long term , challenging , soul destroying bondage .

Unread post by Mutley »

Greetings .
This will be my first post on this forum (if the mods approve of course) .

One of my many kinks is to be restrained by my SO in our makeshift dungeon , this is in reality a delapidated outbuilding situated at the end of our garden path.
This building has no heating , insulation and is very draughty what with missing tiles and a large gap under the door so as you can imagine gets very cold in the winter months , the coldest I've ever recorded in there was +1 celsius.
I often like to be tied in a straight standing position hands fixed high above my head with suspension cuffs to a wooden beam , this is completely inescapable without the key.
I'am usually either fully naked apart from a pair of 5" stilettos or in basic underwear. We add noting else apart from a facemask tied tightly around my head laced with a perfume that I cannot tolerate (this mask will not prevent breathing or vomiting).
And that is that ! My SO kisses me on the cheek and leaves locking the door and removing the light on the way out , no other stimulation and no further contact until release anywhere between two hours and 12 , although we have managed 24hrs before

I think it's important to add that I take the exposure to cold very seriously and we build up to longer sessions with shorter sessions beforehand and act accordingly to the temp for example I may do 8hrs at +4 Celsius if I have previously done 6 at around the same temperature. If we are playing on a night much colder than usual it will be for no longer than 2 hours. Be aware there are other risks with this scenario than I have mentioned but I think we have a good sensible attitude to them and plan accordingly.

My question for this post is this though , am I "rare" in this respect or is this a relatively common kink , I'd love to hear that it's more common than I think but rarely do I read about people setting up these scenarios for real.
I am interested to read your replies , thank you !

Gomezadams
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Long term , challenging , soul destroying bondage .

Unread post by Gomezadams »

I love your scenario! I don't know about other folks, but I absolutely love long term, challenging bondage. I have been kept locked in chains, neck to wrist to ankles for as a week at time. I was expected to complete the tasks that were assigned to me each day and at night my collar was locked to a ring in the floor with a 3 foot chain. Instead of soul crushing I actually found it liberating and cried when the chains were unlocked.

Mutley
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Long term , challenging , soul destroying bondage .

Unread post by Mutley »

Thank you !
Sounds delicious , I only wish I had the time for a week long scenario , when we play I'am totally isolated so it does become a sufferance after a while. I always tell myself I won't do it for as long next time but after a few weeks have elapsed I'am drawn back to it .