Picture Game Proposal

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
RileySapphire
Strict Strappado

RE: Picture Game Proposal

Unread post by RileySapphire »

Dave2112 knows more about this than I do but basically I thought it would be cool if we had a forum section under the general section that would be the host of a photo theme game. It would be much like the caption contest except kinda in reverse. Hear me out... Mod's can control the topics posted or it can be free for anyone to post topics, I dunno what would work best....dave? Do you guys remember the "post pictures of your bare feet in bondage" thread? It's like a whole section of those. Picture challenges and responces from users with pictures and with comments on other's pictures. Kink stuff like: Post a picture of you holding your favorite toyPost a picture of your wrists in rope bondagePost a picture of your feet in high heels Or Vanilla Stuff: Post a picture of you and a petPost a picture of you out in public Or even more private stuff for shyer users. Neck down pictures would be acceptable too. Who thinks this might be a good idea?

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Davina47 »

Well it sounds good to me, though with my wife back at home my ability to do fetish/bondage pics is greatly reduced However within that limit I'm willing to give it a try Davina

Dave2112
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Dave2112 »

Riley, Riley, Riley....you do just run with things, don't you?  Just so it's clear, I cannot take credit for this idea, it was something started by a very intelligent fella on another board. Never thought I'd see it proposed after a brief conversation...but this IS Riley we're talking about here.  Always about the community bonding, aren't you, sweetie? It IS interesting, and did wind up bringing a lot of people out, I'll say that.

RileySapphire
Strict Strappado

[quote="Dave2112"]this IS Riley we're talking about here.  Always about the community bonding, aren't you, sweetie?  [/quote]  Yep yep, love community bondage...I mean uh...yeah....thats what I meant.

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

So, why don't you start a post asking for pictures under a theme of your choice.  If the mods like it after a while they move the post to a separate section.  Otherwise willing people may respond and post and it can be as fun as you want it.  After all, people do all your other games, Riley......how about you start off showing a picture of you with your favorite toy (it was at the top of your list of samples)...and then others, please follow.

newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by newplay »

This does sound like a interseting game. So every week you have a new catagory?You just might get some interesting pictures from this. And yes Riley does come up with some fun ideas. Im going to have to stop lurking and come back here more full time!

RileySapphire
Strict Strappado

[quote="knotseraph"]So, why don't you start a post asking for pictures under a theme of your choice.  If the mods like it after a while they move the post to a separate section.  Otherwise willing people may respond and post and it can be as fun as you want it.  After all, people do all your other games, Riley...[/quote]  Nice idea. But which section of the forum should it go under?

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Davina47 »

Well you could post it in the same section you posted your other games in.  As long as the mods realise that you are doing this as a 'toe in the water' exercise, then we can leave it to them to decide whether a separate 'Games' section is worth implementing.If you don't try then we will miss out.  You've floated the idea, I'm sure there are many interested - give it some welly girl!!! Don't worry, we'll support youDavina472009-03-23 16:20:10

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

I'd say News and General Discussion, same as this thread.  Start a new thread and lets see that picture, Riley.

PhillyBondageGuy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by PhillyBondageGuy »

I like the idea a lot.  should be fun.  Start us off Riley.

Wandering Pixie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Wandering Pixie »

Sounds like a great idea!