Cancel/Delete Membership of The Bound Forum

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
bondage lover
Chair Bound

RE: Cancel/Delete Membership of The Bound Forum

Unread post by bondage lover »

How do i cancel/delete my membership from "The Bound Forum" ?

pleasewrap
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by pleasewrap »

PM GaggedUtopia to handle that.I hope there's not a "bad" reason for the request.  Like being harassed by someone on the forum.  If there's an issue, let us know and we can look into it.

phoebe
Forever Mummified

Unread post by phoebe »

[quote="pleasewrap"]I hope there's not a "bad" reason for the request. [/quote]Bondage_lover  I also hope there's been nothing upsetting that's causing you to leave. I know you've looked for a bondage partner in the past and perhaps like Happily_locked you've found one, yes? If you leave I'll miss your posts in the Caption Contest, you know... but frankly when it comes to this forum and how one's moods can influence whether we participate here or not, remember you can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave... Starts quietly singing "Hotel California"... (badly)phoebewhose mind is Tiffany twisted

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

I typically do not delete account or remove them unless there are special/extreme circumstances.  If you feel this is one of those situations, feel free you contact me via email or PM.  To reinforce what pleasewrap said, if it was another person, topic or situation that has caused you want to leave, please notify one of the moderators so that we can look into it.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

averagefrk
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: Cancel/Delete Membership of The Bound Forum

Unread post by averagefrk »

gaggedutopia wrote: 19 May 2008, 17:03 I typically do not delete account or remove them unless there are special/extreme circumstances.  If you feel this is one of those situations, feel free you contact me via email or PM.  To reinforce what pleasewrap said, if it was another person, topic or situation that has caused you want to leave, please notify one of the moderators so that we can look into it.
Can you please delete me from the forum too? I asked about 18 months ago, and it just realised it hadn't happened.

If you would like a special circumstance it is that for personal reasons, I'm moving away from the kink scene as it's negatively affecting my mental health. I hope that is a good enough reason. I want a psychological clear out, and don't want reminders of something I'm happy to leave behind.

I'll leave it in your hands - thanks